A stunning country house environment enhanced by exceptionally high standards of attention and personal service that means that Moor Hall Hotel & Spa can confidently offer guests the perfect venue for their wedding reception, civil ceremony or partnership.
What makes Moor Hall Hotel & Spa a unique wedding venue?
Surrounded by glazed lawns and traditional gardens, the hotel is the beauty that lies at the top of a long tree-lined drive. It provides the perfect setting for wedding photographs and is ideally placed near local churches. Romance blooms in the summer through the pristinely landscaped gardens and swoops through the hotel in the winter through open fires and oak panelling.
Couples can now choose to say ‘I Do' in this magical historical outdoors setting with its sweeping double staircase, stunning fountain centrepiece, and Victorian grottos.
Stay in the Bridal Preparation Suite the night before your wedding and enjoy a pre-wedding day sleepover with your bridesmaids. With plentiful mirror space & a beautiful mirrored, four poster bed.
What is a typical wedding like at Moor Hall Hotel & Spa?
As a family-owned hotel, Moor Hall pride themselves in offering friendly and flexible service so they can tailor make your wedding day to suit you whether you are looking for a small family celebration or a lavish wedding breakfast for up to 180 guests. Over the last 50 or so years they have delighted many, many couples and in some cases, successive generations of the same family!
What Wedding Packages does Moor Hall Hotel & Spa offer?
Moor Hall offers all-inclusive, affordable wedding packages that guarantee guests receive tremendous value on their special day without compromising on style or quality. These high-value packages reduce stress by covering and planning many of the wedding-day essentials, ensuring that guests experience their unique, dream wedding at Moor Hall.
What Extra facilities does Moor Hall Hotel & Spa have to assist couples to have the perfect day?
• A dedicated wedding co-ordinator to advise you on every aspect of your special day.
• A red carpet on arrival
• The services of a senior member of the friendly team throughout the day to ensure you receive a warm welcome and the best hospitality
• Imaginative cuisine
• The use of a silver cake stand and knife
• Elegant silk floral table arrangements
• A free overnight stay in a Bridal Suite for the newlyweds on the wedding night
• Preferential accommodation rates for wedding guests
• Extensive leisure facilities including an indoor pool, sauna, spa bath, steam room, gym and spa treatment rooms.
• Free 6 weeks membership the Leisure Club for two.
• Bridal Preperation Suite
Where is Moor Hall Hotel & Spa located?
Surrounded by stunning parkland, the 4-star country house hotel is in close proximity of Birmingham, the NEC Group/LG Arena and the major rail and motorway links.