Alexander House is an exclusive use venue located in the heart of Scotland, nestled amongst the rolling Perthshire hills.
Several packages are available that can be tailored to your needs, ranging from cosy elopements for 2 to orangery weddings for up to 60, and marquee weddings for up to 150 guests.
What makes Alexander House a unique wedding venue?
Dedicated events planners, attentive staff, bespoke caterers, idyllic surroundings and a luxurious stay with all of the home comforts.
Alexander House sleeps 18 over 8 bedrooms and features:
- Extensive kitchen which lends itself to socialising, with comfy seating area and flat screen TV.
- The lounge has an open fire, perfect for those cosy winter weddings.
- A games room with something for all ages, a comfy seating area, child safe dartboard, billiards table and flat screen TV.
- Courtyard with a covered heated private outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and seating/BBQ area.
- Large gardens with plenty to keep the children entertained, including sunken trampoline, swing set and room for outdoor games.
What is a typical wedding like at Alexander House?
On the day of your arrival you will be welcomed with an afternoon tea featuring vintage china, home baking, tea and coffee for all.
Relax and explore your surroundings.
Carry out your wedding rehearsal. (if required)
All come together in the kitchen for your relaxed arrival supper fully catered by the Alexander House staff and in house chef.
On the day of your wedding a fantastic continental breakfast is served followed by a relaxed light lunch.
Then your wedding ceremony and perhaps a cheeky drinks reception on the extensive lawns in the sunshine.
Next up it is time for your wedding feast, followed by your party to welcome the new Mr and Mrs!
On the day of your departure a scrumptious full Scottish breakfast is provided (vegetarian options available).
You are then free to take a relaxing walk around the grounds, or one last dip in the swimming pool before departing at 2pm.
What Wedding Packages does Alexander House offer?
- Your perfect elopement for 2-6 guests.
- Cosy and intimate catered weddings for 2-25 guests.
- Orangery weddings for up to 60 guests.
- Marquee weddings (April to September): 40-150 guests.
Whatever package you choose, the team at Alexander House will ensure that the day runs perfectly and to the highest standard.
What Extra facilities does Alexander House have to assist couples to have the perfect day?
Alexander House is an exclusive use venue with a light and airy bridal suite, flooded with natural light - ideal for your make up artist and hair stylist. There is ample room in the bridal suite for all of your bridesmaids and the mother of the bride. The staff will also ensure your continental breakfast and light lunch are brought up to you in the bridal suite along with any fizz of course.
Staff will be on hand at all times to relay any information back and forth.
Where is Alexander House located?
Alexander House is an exclusive use venue located just outside of Auchterarder, in the heart of Scotland, nestled amongst the rolling Perthshire hills.
Just 20 minutes from Perth and Stirling, and one hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Additional nights accomodation available upon request.
Alexander House sleeps 18, the yurts and converted lorries provide the additional accommodation when required.