Deep in the Kent countryside on a working farm surrounded by beautiful traditional meadows with wild orchids and ancient woodlands, the perfect setting for total relaxation and escape.
Where is Green Farm Spa & Retreat located?
Just 37 minutes from St Pancrass International but feels a million miles away, a perfect getaway from London. In the old traditional conservation area of a small village opposite a 13th-century church. Deep on the edge of the start of 12,000 acres of ancient woodlands.
What treatments are on offer at Green Farm Spa & Retreat?
Guests can enjoy a range of Fabulous ESPA treatments. Which included body treatments, facials, pedicures and manucures. Reiki is also available
What are the facilities on offer at Green Farm Spa & Retreat?
Fabulous private use of Hot tubs with views over fields and wild pond. Sauna with the option to cool down in a natural pond. Yoga, Pilates and Art classes available Fabulous country walks around the farm. Select wine and drinks list, enjoy a hot tub with a g and t, or glass of champagne. Enjoy Mainly homegrown, freshly prepared non processed food There is a small select wine list available with local award winning sparkling wines and local gins.
Set deep in the Kent countryside surrounded by ancient woodlands and pasture. A very unique experience where you are totally looked after from start to finish.
- Home grown, non-processed, free range, free from chemical; eggs, meat, vegetables, honey.
- Local wines, many vineyards nearby
- Ancient woodlands and traditional pastures, amazing benefits for wellbeing
- In house Naturopath and nutritional therapist who ensures all meals are well balanced and free from any processing
- Sustainability, local staff, trades, ground source, solar panel, solar thermal, log burners with logs sourced from own ancient woodland
- Class included, Yoga, Pilates, Cycle, Walking, Woodland circuits, Personal training all available