Hurdlow Grange is a unique and interesting venue to celebrate that anniversary, party or reunion that none of your guests will forget. The group of farmhouses and barns can sleep any combination of people between 4 and 43. A central courtyard connects them all, and each building has been cleverly converted to an incredible high standard, while maintaining that character and charm. Beautiful fabrics and furnishings complete the idyllic stay, and have been carefully coordinated. There are a total of 5 unique properties which can be booked individually, as any combination or as a venue for exclusive use. For the perfect Peak District holiday, a stroll down a country lane or via the nearby Tissington and High Peak Trail, you will find the Royal Oak pub, Peak Venues' own offering a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
What makes a stay at Hurdlow Grange - Peak Venues unique?
- Hiring the exclusive site gives you an array of bedroom options to chose from 5 properties in total each with their own unique style
- You have the option to all dine together or should you want your own space each cottage does have its own kitchen and living area
- Rural location so surrounded in beautiful countryside that is crying out to be explored!
- Close to the Tissington and High Peak Trail its a must to bring your bikes along - or you can hire them from the centres
- Communal Games room is available for all cottages and there is a further games room in The Grange Farmhouse
What is the capacity for Hurdlow Grange - Peak Venues?
If taking the site exclusively you can sleep up to 42
The Grange - 14 guests
Amberleigh House - 8 guests
Cruck'd Barn - 8 guests
Applegarth - 6 guests
Bats Belfry - 6 guests
What can guests enjoy when staying in the Buxton area?
- The Tissington and High Peak trail are close to the site so you can take your bikes or get walking for miles along the old railway track. You can hire bikes at Parsley Hay which is 3 miles away.
- If you are looking for an action packed thrilling day out then Alton Towers is only 25 minutes drive away, ideal for all the family
- Buxton has the stunning Buxton Opera House that has a good choice of acts / films to go and see
- Buxton has a public swimming pool that is oen every day, and site just back from the park where kids can run wild in the gardens or on the climbing frames, or even enjoy a ride around the gardens on the little train.
Where can guests enjoy food and drink?
- The Royal Oak at Hurdlow is a must to visit, open fires, welcoming staff ands food to die for its a real local and visitors favourite. Booking is advisable.
- Buxton has a great selection of pubs / cafes / wine bars and restaurants to try so book a taxi and see what is on offer
- You are able to arrange a private chef to cook for you at the property should you wish
- Bakewell is only 10 minutes drive away and again you will find a selection of pubs / cafes / tea rooms and restaurants to enjoy
All cottages at Hurdlow allow 2 dogs per cottage - there is a charge of £20 per dog