Sitting overlooking the stunning Monsal Dale, Cliff House has one of the best views in The Peak District. You will be blown away by the breath taking 360 degree panoramic views the property has to offer. This beautiful, boutique Victorian residence is the perfect retreat for groups up to 32, and is ideal for hosting in luxury surroundings. The huge amount of communal space at Cliff House creates a glamorous feel with , chandeliers, high ceilings and endless space. Enjoying some of the finest walking and cycling The Peaks has to offer, there are thirteen beautifully designed bedrooms with many en suites. Ten large bedrooms are within the main house with a further three in the cottage on site which doubles up as a games room with pool table. Step outside the door and you can wander into Monsal Dale, or stroll across the fields to the Derbyshire villages of Great Longstone and Ashford in the Water for a drink in one of the many pubs on offer.
What makes a stay at Cliff House - Peak Venues unique?
- Directly on the Monsal Trail
- Magnificent views from the property
- Spacious luxury bedrooms
- In the heart of the Peak District you are close to local amentities and attractions
What is the capacity for Cliff House - Peak Venues?
Cliff House sleeps up to 30 guests, 10 bedrooms in the main house and a further 3 in the cottage. Offering you various bed options depending on your group these can be made up as double or twins and you have bunk beds too.
What can guests enjoy when staying in the Bakewell area?
- Chatsworth House is only a 15 minute drive away, visit the house and gardens for a full day out and if there are chidren within the party you must vist the farmyard and adventure playground within the grounds too. A family favourite.
- Haddon Hall is also close by, having been used for various TV programmes the hall is steeped in its own history with stunning gardens
- Being in the heart of The Peak District you are not short of walking routes to enjoy head down into the Monsal Dale and enjoy the waterfalls and beautiful scenery or head up onto the trail and onto the stunning viaduct if you have a head for heights.
- Bakewell holds its traditional market every Monday, wander around the various stalls to grab yourself a bargain or head over to the Agricultural Centre to witness the livestock at auction - a tradition that goes back years.
Where can guests enjoy food and drink?
- In the village of Great Longstone - a 10 minute walk away you have two great pubs
- The White Lion which is open for lunch and evening meals
- The Crispin - a dog friendly pub serving traditional home cooked food
- The ever popular Packhorse Inn is just down from the property - its a cosy small pub so booking is essential the food is fantastic here.
- Monsal Head does have its own hotel bar and also stables bar which is just across the road from Cliff House. There is a coffee shop too
Dogs are very welcome at the property and there is a charge of £20 per dog