Well decorated and spacious with outstanding views down the valley, Aylworth Manor with is a small estate that's big on character. Surrounded by some of the Cotswolds most picturesque market towns including Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow-on-the-Wold, this lordly-looking country pile is a great base to stroll the area's well-tread paths. Beyond its magnificent warm stone exterior and all-weather tennis court to improve your serve, choose from the Yellow Room with its pretty floral king-size bedstead and en-suite bathroom or the Pink Room with its twin or double beds, decorated in soft white and pink shades and private bathroom. Enjoy locally-sourced breakfasts alfresco when the weather warms up and make a beeline for the great selection of welcoming pubs and restaurants nearby for memorable evening meals.
What makes a stay at Aylworth Manor unique?
A beautifully restored historic house dating back to the Domesday Book and dragged into the 21st century. The house is environmentally at the cutting edge.
What are the rooms and facilities on offer at Aylworth Manor?
The Walnut room has an ensuite bathroom and views over the garden. All the other rooms have private bathrooms and all rooms are fully equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, TVs, hairdryers and lots of ideas about what to visit and do locally. There is also an all-weather tennis court for paying guests to use at their own leisure. On-site beauty treatments are available to guests of the Bed & breakfast.
What can guests enjoy when staying in the Cheltenham area?
- Fishing - At Bourton-on-the-Water and Donnington
- Gardens - At Hidcote Manor, Kiftsgate, Mill Dene, Batsford Arboretum, Sezincote
- Museums - Mechanical Music Museum at Northleach, Cirencester Museum
- Golf - Local courses at Naunton (1 mile), Andoversford (7 miles) and The Wychwood Golf Club (14 miles)
- Farmers Markets - Held regularly at Stow-on-the-Wold and Cirencester
- Horse Riding - Stables at Stanton and Wood Stanway
- Theatre - Stratford, Oxford, Cheltenham, Chipping Norton
Where can guests enjoy food and drink?
A continental or a la carte breakfast is available to all guests.