Nestled in the English Westcountry you'll find the idyllic Forest of Dean. Its towering pines and ancient oaks provide a home to some of the country's most treasured wildlife and an awesome Go Ape location.
Treetop Adventure at Beechenhurst - perfect for mini adventurers (minimum 1m), providing plenty of opportunities to bring out their intrepid explorer. Have a go on the perilous Stepping Stone and Button Bridge, and test your footing on three different loops of crossings before finding your wings for the ultimate flying experience.
Treetop Adventure Plus at Beechenhurst Find your feet on the 3 loops of theTreetop Adventure course before challenging yourself with the Adventure Plus extension. More independence, higher platforms, extra spicy crossings that wobble and weave, and then an epic 120-meter zip-wire ride back to the ground.
Where is Go Ape Forest of Dean Beechenhurst located?
Go Ape Forest of Dean Beechenhurst is located in the idyllic Forest of Dean, perfect for Treetop Adventure and Adventure Plus experiences.
Details on what activities are available at Go Ape Forest of Dean Beechenhurst?
Treetop Adventure and Adventure Plus courses are available at Go Ape Forest of Dean Beechenhurst, making them ideal for families and people looking for fun and challenges in the forest canopy.
Things to do in the local area?
The Forest of Dean offers verdant trees, hiking and biking routes, and neighbouring attractions such as Puzzlewood and Clearwell Caves.
Know Before You Go:
- Wear sensible clothes for adventure.
- Footwear must be sturdy and suitable for the outdoors. No sandals, slip off shoes, open toes or heels.
- Gloves are a good idea. Either bring a pair or you can buy them at the cabin on the day.
Make A Day of It:
- Head into the wider forest and discover the activities and hidden objects inside the local three giant maize mazes.
- Jump abroad a steam train and unwind on the Dean Forest Railway.
- Head over to Puzzlewood, the enchanting, ancient woodland.