A 50-minute drive from Liverpool, Go Ape's located in the heart of Delamere Forest, Cheshire's largest wooded area. From three tree-top experiences (try saying that quickly) to the all-terrain Forest Segways - join Go Ape for a day out in the great outdoors. Highlights include views across Lake Linmere on the Treetop Challenge and the super-fast zip lines. The Old Pale Forest Segway Tour is also a popular activity for those wishing to explore Delamere. Whether you're 4 or 104 and are looking for things to do, there's an adventure to keep everyone entertained.
Where is Go Ape Delamere Forest located?
Go Ape Delamere Forest is located in Cheshire's Delamere Forest. Enjoy treetop activities, Segway rides, and breathtaking views of the forest.
Details on what activities are available at Go Ape Delamere Forest?
Treetop Adventure for young children, Treetop Adventure Plus for older children, Treetop Challenge for teens and adults, and Forest Segways for exploration on two wheels are available at Go Ape Delamere Forest.
Things to do in the local area?
Explore the walking and biking routes of Delamere Forest. Enjoy the splendour of Blakemere Moss and try Gruffalo Orienteering.
Know before you go:
- Wear sensible "adventure" clothes for all Go Ape's courses.
- Footwear must be sturdy and suitable for the outdoors. No sandals, slip off shoes, open toes or heels.
- Gloves are a good idea. Either bring a pair or you can buy them at the cabin on the day.
- There are no toilets at the Go Ape cabin.
- The car park at Delamere Forest is managed by Forestry England, and parking charges apply. This fee goes towards forest maintenance and visitor facilities.
Make a day of it in Delamere forest:
- Hire a bike and tackle the mountain bike trails.
- Climb the 176 metre-high Old Pale Hill.
- Discover some of Delamere Forest's wildlife.
- Soak up the sunshine or warm up indoors at the nearby café.