Located in the heart of Swinley Forest, close to Bracknell and Reading, you can find the location in 2,600 acres of Crown Estate. The Berkshire adventure is just off the B340 AKA Nine Mile Ride. It hosts five action-packed adventures. Explore the forest on two wheels with the all-terrain Segways. Alternatively, test your nerve amongst the trees on one of three high ropes courses. Go Ape Bracknell also boasts Axe Throwing - a gripping new experience. From 4 to 104, the adventure is covered. Go Ape Bracknell is a great day out if you're looking for unique things to do in the royal county.
Where is Go Ape Bracknell located?
Go Ape Bracknell is located in Swinley Forest, a 2,600-acre Crown Estate, conveniently situated near Reading, Farnborough, Maidenhead, and Slough.
Details on what activities are available at Go Ape Bracknell?
Treetop Challenge, Treetop Adventure, Treetop Adventure Plus, Forest Segway, and Axe Throwing are among the five fun activities available at Go Ape Bracknell. There's something for everyone, from high ropes activities to Segway tours and axe tossing.
Things to do in the local area?
You may explore the forest on the 15-mile bicycle network, visit The Look Out Discovery Centre, enjoy the inclusive play spaces, and have a picnic in the area surrounding Swinley Forest and Go Ape Bracknell. There are also bike rentals available at the Swinley Bike Hub.
Know before you go
- Wear sensible clothes for adventure.
- Footwear must be sturdy and suitable for the outdoors. No sandals, slip-off shoes, open toes or heels.
- Gloves are a good idea. Either bring a pair or you can buy them at the cabin on the day.
Make a day of it
- Check out the Swinley Forest bike trails. Bring or rent bikes.
- Dogs are welcome if you want to bring your four-legged friend.
- Grab a bite to eat or a drink at the Coffee Shop.
- Enjoy a spot of retail therapy at the newly built Lexicon Bracknell - also home to a 12-screen cinema.
- Explore the Look Out Discovery centre, or Coral Reef Waterworld is just over the road.