Located in the heart of Black Park Country Park, close to Uxbridge and Slough, you can find Go Ape Black Park in 500 acres of beautiful woodland. The Buckinghamshire adventure is north of the A412. And, it hosts six action-packed adventures. Explore the forest on two wheels with the all-terrain Segways or hire a bike or two from the Forest Biking Hub. Alternatively, test your nerve amongst the trees on one of three high ropes courses. Go Ape Black Park also boasts Nets Adventure - a series of giant nets suspended 20ft above the ground. From 4 to 104, it's a great day out if you're looking for unique things to do in Buckinghamshire.
Where is Go Ape Black Park located?
Go Ape Black Park is located in the heart of Black Park Country Park, South Buckinghamshire, close to Uxbridge and Slough, covering 500 acres of beautiful woodland.
Details on what activities are available at Go Ape Black Park?
Treetop Adventure, Treetop Adventure Plus, Treetop Challenge, Nets Adventure, Forest Segway, and Forest Biking are among the six thrilling activities available at Go Ape Black Park. The 500-acre woodland has something for everyone.
Things to do in the local area?
Explore the 500-acre Black Park Country Park, which has family-friendly attractions, play spaces, well-surfaced trackways for walking and running, and bike rentals from Go Ape Forest Biking. There is also a café nearby for refreshments.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Wear sensible clothes for adventure.
- Footwear must be sturdy and suitable for the outdoors. No sandals, slip-off shoes, open toes or heels.
- Gloves are a good idea. Either bring a pair or you can buy them at the cabin on the day.
MAKE A DAY OF IT
- Get close to nature on the Habitat Trail.
- Dogs are welcome in the park.
- Bring or rent bikes and explore the cycle trails.
- Work up an appetite and enjoy snacks and food from the café and kiosk.