Located close to Royal Tunbridge Wells, just off the B2079, Bedgebury Pinetum is an award winning visitor attraction. It's nestled in the heart of it. And, the three high ropes courses sit proudly amongst an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Tackle tricky crossings, fly down speedy ziplines and navigate yourself around the forest canopy. If you're looking for an action-packed day out in Kent, Go Ape Bedgebury comes 'highly' recommended.
Where is Go Ape Bedgebury located?
Go Ape Bedgebury is located on the Kent/Sussex border, within the Bedgebury National Pinetum and Forest, set in a Grade II listed landscape with an expansive 2,500 acres to explore.
Details on what activities are available at Go Ape Bedgebury?
Treetop Challenge, Treetop Adventure Plus, and Treetop Adventure experiences are available at Go Ape Bedgebury, making them appropriate for both thrill seekers and families. The course includes a thrilling 170-meter zip line and a deep forest canopy.
Things to do in the local area?
In the surrounding area, you may visit the vast Bedgebury National Pinetum and Forest, which has walking and cycling trails. There is a play trail for children, a café for refreshments, and picnic areas where you can enjoy the breathtaking Pinetum vistas.
Know before you go:
- Wear sensible clothes for adventure.
- Footwear must be sturdy and suitable for the outdoors. No sandals, slip-off shoes, open toes or heels.
- Gloves are a good idea. Either bring a pair or you can buy them at the cabin on the day.
- Admission fees apply at Bedgebury Pinetum. £11 per car term times Monday to Friday, £14.50 per car weekends, school holidays and bank holidays. Card payment available.
Make a day of it:
- Bring the bikes or rent a bike and enjoy one of the cycle trails.
- Coming on a Saturday? Get here for 9am and do the parkrun first!
- Tackle one of the walking trails.
- Explore nearby Bewl Water, complete with a range of leisure and recreational activities.