Go Ape in the capital. Situated on the south bank of the River Thames you'll find the location in the South West corner of Battersea Park, adjacent to the Sun Gate entrance. The custom built, double-tiered high ropes experiences are the ultimate test of balance and nerve. Featuring challenging obstacles, high-speed ziplines and some seriously high crossings. You’ll get to zip from tree to tree, soaking in far-reaching views of beautiful Battersea Park and beyond. If you're looking for unique things to do and one of London's best visitor attractions look no further.
Where is Go Ape Battersea Park located?
Go Ape Battersea Park is located in the heart of Central London, offering a thrilling treetop adventure with stunning views of Battersea and the park.
Details on what activities are available at Go Ape Battersea Park?
Go Ape Battersea Park offers the Treetop Challenge, which includes high crossings and a two-tiered course, as well as the Treetop Adventure, which includes a Fisherman's Net and thrilling zip wires. The park offers amazing vistas as well as a variety of other activities.
Things to do in the local area?
Explore lovely gardens and playgrounds, rent bikes, rowing or pedal boats on the Boating Lake, play mini-golf, visit the Children's Zoo, and enjoy breathtaking views in the Battersea Park neighbourhood.
Know before you go:
- Personal items such as mobile phones are not permitted on the course. Glasses retainers can be supplied free of charge.
- Footwear must be sturdy and suitable for the outdoors. No sandals, slip-off shoes, open toes or heels
- Gloves are a good idea. Bring a pair or buy them at the cabin on the day.
- Allow plenty of time to get to the cabin.
- There are storage boxes, but it might not be a bad idea leaving very valuable items at home.
Make a day of it:
- Enjoy the crazy golf beneath the high ropes of the Treetop Challenge.
- Refresh and refuel at Putt in the Park Bar, Pizzeria and Café, the Pear Tree Café or one of the kiosks located around the park.
- Give your brain an adventure at the Natural History Museum in nearby Kensington.
- Meet the Capuchins and Tamarins at Battersea Park Zoo.