Just 4 miles south of Farnham, and close to Guildford, you can find Go Ape in Alice Holt Forest, Surrey. It's just off the A325 - at a place called Bucks Horn Oak. Go Ape at Alice Holt boasts three high ropes experiences. Whether you're looking for things to do nearby with the kids or a day out with friends, they have adventure covered. Treetop Adventure and Treetop Adventure Plus are both a one hour experience aimed at kids and young families. They're popular for birthday parties if you're after a unique celebration. Treetop Challenge is for those over 1.4 meters tall and consists of 2-3 hours of high wire obstacles, Tarzan Swings and ziplines. If you're looking for action packed Go Ape at Alice Holt is one of the best attractions around.
Where is Go Ape Alice Holt Forest located?
Go Ape Alice Holt Forest is located just four miles south of Farnham, offering thrilling treetop adventures and beautiful South Downs views.
Details on what activities are available at Go Ape Alice Holt Forest?
Go Ape Treetop Challenge is available at Alice Holt Forest for thrill seekers, and Treetop Adventure Plus and Treetop Adventure are available for family-friendly activities. For the daring, there are super high platforms, thrilling crossings, and Tarzan Swings.
Things to do in the local area?
Explore lovely forest paths, play spaces, animal constructions, and the Timberline play trail for youngsters in the Alice Holt Forest region. You may also go fishing at Lodge Pond and participate in the Saturday morning parkrun. Don't forget to stop by the woodland cafe for some refreshments and a picnic.
Know Before Your Go:
● Wear sensible clothes for adventure.
● Footwear must be sturdy and suitable for the outdoors. No sandals, slip-off shoes, open toes or heels.
● Gloves are a good idea. Either bring a pair or you can buy them at the cabin on the day.
Make A Day of It:
● Bring a bike or hire one, and explore Alice Holt Forest's cycling trails.
● Sit back, relax and enjoy some delicious food in the Alice Holt Forest café.
● Explore the easy access walking trail or other waymarked routes.
● With children? There are play areas, animal play structures, Timberline play trail and the Gruffalo Activity Trail.