Set in the historic grounds of Alexandra Palace, Go Ape's high ropes adventures feature sensational views of North London and beyond. You'll find the location in the Upper Field, adjacent to the Boating Lake and cafe. It may not be your typical forest location but it features all of the key ingredients that Go Ape's customers love. Think super fast ziplines, high-wire crossings and free-fall Tarzan Swings. With three high ropes experiences on offer there really is something for all the family. From the newbies through to the ultimate thrill seekers - a great day out awaits. Go Ape at Alexandra Palace hosts the very first free fall drop. Dare yourself to step off a platform into thin air, and plummet a hair-raising 15 metres, feet-first?
Where is Go Ape Alexandra Palace located?
Go Ape Alexandra Palace is located next to the iconic Alexandra Palace in London.
Details on what activities are available at Go Ape Alexandra Palace?
Treetop Challenge, Treetop Adventure, and Treetop Adventure Plus are among the thrilling high ropes activities available at Go Ape Alexandra Palace.
Things to do in the local area?
Boating on the lake, golfing, ice skating, farmers' markets, and a variety of dining options are available in the surrounding region, all inside the huge Alexandra Palace park in North London.
Know before you visit:
• Wear sensible clothes for adventure.
• Footwear must be sturdy and suitable for the outdoors. No sandals, slip-off shoes, open toes or heels.
• Gloves are a good idea. Either bring a pair or you can buy them at the cabin on the day.
• Retainers for glasses can be purchased.
• Allow plenty of time to get to the cabin.
• Take a turn around London’s biggest ice rink.
• Paddle boat on the lake before a tasty snack at the Lakeside Café.
• In the summer, practice your golf swing on the 10-hole pitch and putt course.
• Bring the skateboard or watch the experts at the skate park.