Sea Front, Torquay 52.2 miles away
- Indulge the senses... de-stress and unwind with our 'Spoil Yourself' break. From just £129 per person, per night, it includes dinner, bed and breakfast, a glass of fizz on arrival, a massage or facial and manicure or pedicure. Based on a standard inland double or twin - 2 sharing; one night, non-refundable deposit required.
The Spa at The Grand Hotel, Torquay, has now joined forces with ESPA to offer visitors and in-house guests a choice of luxury treatments, products and packages designed with the individual in mind. ESPA offers a range of natural and effective... more
The Headland Hotel, Headland Road, Newquay 62.5 miles away
- 60 minutes | £79 Designed by Men for Men Targeted at soothing pains and aiding recovery; particularly effective at easing aching backs and releasing tension in overworked legs. Easing muscle spasms and stressed joints caused by sport, physical work and general over exertion. A bespoke massage tailored to you.
As if the pleasures and luxuries of the stunning Headland Hotel in Cornwall were not enough already, those hospitality chaps have now created a beautiful spa in which to ease away the day’s surfing/walking/doing nothing. The Headland Spa, Cornwall's... more
Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa, Esplanade Road, Newquay 63.2 miles away
- Located on the evocative North Cornwall coast, above the sandy shore of the iconic Fistral Beach, you’ll find the Fistral Spa – the ultimate spa destination in which to escape, unwind and recuperate... Treat yourself to our Essential Fistral Treatment and receive an express Indian Head Massage all for £70 during October. Offers are subject to availability and are applicable on new bookings.
Located on the evocative North Cornwall coast, above the sandy shore of the iconic Fistral Beach, you’ll find the Fistral Spa – the ultimate spa destination in which to escape, unwind and recuperate. Housing 9 treatment rooms, a fitness suite and the... more
The Falmouth Hotel, Castle Beach, Falmouth 76.8 miles away
- From just £129pp, per night, why not indulge in our wonderful spa while enjoying a night or two at the seaside? This package includes dinner, bed and full Cornish breakfast, a glass of fizz on arrival, massage or facial and manicure or pedicure, and full use of the inland pool and gymnasium. Based on standard inland double or twin. 1st night, non-refundable, deposit required.
The Spa @ The Falmouth Hotel has two treatment rooms and offers a range of treatments and celebration spa packages for walk-in guests and in-house residents. Treat yourself, book into The Falmouth Spa for a wonderfully relaxing time. With so many... more
Abbey Lane, Hinton Charterhouse, Bath 81.5 miles away
- During your stay at Homewood Park, take full advantage of The Spa facilities before enjoying a 25 minute spa treatment. This Luxurious Package Includes: Dinner Allowance of £35 per person Full English Breakfast 25 minute Treatment Use of the Spa Facilities This one night break starts from just £165 per person, Sun to Thu or from £180 per person, Fri. T&C: Subject to availability
Built within the hotel’s original walled garden with the scent of herbs and gentle hum of honeybees in the air, not to mention lovely views over the Limpley Stoke valley in Bath, the backdrop to Homewood Park Spa promises to have you at one with... more
Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa 110.5 miles away
- Join us on one of our seasonal spa days, included in all of our spa days are: Breakfast in the Pool Bar on arrival Selected refreshments throughout the day Treatment as specified below Pool Bar buffet lunch Full use of the award-winning spa and leisure facilities Daily attendance at fitness, dance and aerobic classes (note class timetable changes daily) Service and VAT From £145 pp.
If enjoying the tranquillity of the New Forest wasn’t enough, then a visit to Chewton Glen’s award winning spa and country club should really help you to unwind and re-energise. It can be as full on or laid back as you like. For the energetic - ... more
Lake Vyrnwy, Llanwddyn, Welshpool 118.7 miles away
- Spend 1 night in a Lake View room with full Welsh breakfast & a 3 course dinner in our restaurant. This luxury experience includes a glass of Prosecco served in our spa & rejuvenate with a mud rasul treatment for two. As a special treat enjoy 20% off treatments during your stay. All for £230 per room based on 2 adults sharing. Sunday - Thursday stays Upgrade to a Premier room for £40 prpn
As initial impressions go, the Spa at Lake Vyrnwy Hotel is as salubrious as they come: take in its deep glassy waters, admire the awesome Berwyn Mountains and a Victorian stone tower soaring out of the lake that dominates the scene – it’s like... more
St Ann's Place, St Peter Port, Guernsey 134.0 miles away
- Sumptuous surroundings await you at the award-winning OGH. Do as much or as little as you like, it's your break and you deserve to enjoy it! Our indulge package is full of thoughtful touches that will ensure your stay is everything you imagined and more. Receive one 60 minute spa treatment per person to the value of £70.00 and a 10% discount on all beauty treatments in the Hotel’s own Spa
Make way for some deserved 'me' time at The Spa at the Old Government House on the salubrious island of Guernsey. Leave everyday life behind and delve into a handful of expert therapies from luxury French skincare house Darphin, whose facials and... more
Moor Hall Drive, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield 144.2 miles away
- Sea & Senses Body - £62 (normally £82) Sea & Senses Body is a completely purifying and re-mineralising treatment. The massage uses slow spiral movements with warm volcanic and marine stones to exfoliate and sculpt the body, leaving you totally relaxed and your skin beautifully smooth.
You might be in central England but the sea is brought to your doorstep thanks to the spa at Moor Hall Hotel, which revolves around the natural healing prowess of water champion Thalgo. By harnessing the beauty of the sea – including salt, seaweed... more
Llandudno 152.2 miles away
- For one or more nights (Sun-Thur, weekends on request) stay in a Spa cottage, enjoy cooked breakfast, an allowance of £43pp towards dinner*, a half bottle of Champagne per person, use of the Spa, plus DARPHIN Deep Rebalancing massage and Instant Illuminating Facial on 1st day (plus £30 towards treatments on additional night's stay). Cost £215pp per night. *A simpler menu served Mon & Tue
The Bodysgallen Spa offers a variety of health club and beauty/relaxation treatments to hotel residents, Spa members and non-resident day visitors alike. The Spa is approached by a short walk through the garden or by a private road. Converted from an... more
Windsor Road, Egham 158.9 miles away
- Our special moments package includes refreshments on arrival. Either a 40 minute ESPA aromatherapy back, neck and shoulder massage OR a 40 minute ESPA refresher facial and scalp massage. Plus, you will receive 15% discount off an additional treatment. Enjoy full use of our spa facilities, as well as lunch and a glass of bubbles. Priced at only £85 per person, valid Mon - Fri.
Set by the riverside with its low hanging trees and picturesque period buildings lining the boating route, Runnymede-on-Thames Spa is as salubrious as they come. Up your sensory experience with a full on pamper day where you get to test drive all the... more
Green Street, St Helier, Jersey 159.2 miles away
- Package includes: - Overnight stay in a Deluxe Double Room - Continental Breakfast - Rasul mud experience for two - Stress Busting Back, Neck and Shoulder massage - Fresh Essence Facial - Full use of spa facilities for the day - Spa lunch - Evening turndown with Bohemia Shortbread Rates start from £165.00 per person double occupancy. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment
Hailed as the star of The Club Hotel, the Club Spa in Jersey is a force to be reckoned with. Designed to the highest standards with slick contemporary interiors and furnishings, the five treatment-room spa is a deluxe destination where you can while... more
Brooklands Hotel, Brooklands Drive, Weybridge 161.0 miles away
- One Nights Bed & Breakfast, '80s themed cocktail, 30 min manicure, a choice of '80s movies, a bag of retro penny sweets, access to a ghetto blaster & '80s playlist, use of a Polaroid camera with 10 complimentary prints (per group), use of 1 set of crimpers (per group), use of an '80s interactive DVD game (per group), full use of the BSpa facilities from check in to check out. From £160 per person.
The fact that the reception at Brooklands Hotel has a motor racing track running through it, should give you an idea of what awaits at the spa. The perfect pit stop, its cool, contemporary interior is fit for even the most masculine of men, featuring... more
East Street, Turners Hill 177.6 miles away
- Your Summer / Autumn Sanctuary Luxury Spa Day Includes: Choice of 25 minute treatment: Express Facial, Massage, Manicure or Pedicure Arrival refreshment as-well as your choice of delicious dining experience: traditional afternoon tea or two course lunch Full use of our pools and bubble tubs, sauna and steam facilities, relaxation lounges, fully equipped gym and studio classes T&C's apply
What better way to relieve your every day stresses and strains than relaxing in a hot, bubbling spa pool? Utopia Spa at Alexander House, all marble, granite and tinkling water in a subterranean setting, has been designed to take guests on an intimate... more
Ragdale Village, Melton Mowbray 178.1 miles away
- Enjoy two or three nights of blissful me-time at Ragdale Hall. Arrival day is either Tuesday (2 or 3 night breaks) or Wednesday (2 night break only). The two night break includes one & the three night package includes the choice of two 40 minute treatments. Classic Manicure Ragdale Prescription Facial Moisturising Lavender Body Treatment Plus all meals & use of the Hall's facilities.
Even the uninitiated among us will have heard of Ragdale Hall. One of the most celebrated health resorts in Britain, this rural Leicestershire retreat, benefitting from views of rolling hills and salubrious country air, is hailed for its... more
Old Knebworth Lane, Stevenage 180.3 miles away
- To celebrate the launch of the New ELEMIS Superfoods Facial Oil, you can enjoy 20% off the ELEMIS Superfood Pro-Radiance Facial!
The Odyssey Health Spa at Knebworth caters for your total well-being. Whether it be through an energetic workout, a relaxing swim or a soothing therapy. Instead of booking a single treatment or therapy, why not make a day of it? The sumptuous spa is... more
Wilmington, Dartford 190.0 miles away
- Your Summer / Autumn Sanctuary Luxury Spa Day Includes: Choice of 25 minute treatment: Express Facial, Massage, Manicure or Pedicure Arrival refreshment as-well as your choice of delicious dining experience: traditional afternoon tea or two course lunch Full use of our pools and bubble tubs, sauna and steam facilities, relaxation lounge and fully equipped gym T&C's apply
Classic bathing rituals and state of the art indulgence meet at Utopia Spa at Rowhill Grange in Kent. Its beautiful palatial interiors, from the lavish murals surrounding the spa pool and statues crafted in Romanesque design, hark back to an age... more
Follifoot, Harrogate 229.3 miles away
- Book our excellent Spa Dinner, Bed and Yorkshire Breakfast offer on selected nights March to December and both of you can enjoy a bespoke 40 minute treatment at The Spa and use of the steam room, experience shower and deep relaxation room. £120 per person £59 single supplement Upgrade to a 1 hour treatment for £22 per person. Terms & conditions apply.
Relax in The Spa at award-winning Rudding Park Hotel set in 300 acres of stunning parkland 3 miles south of the beautiful spa town of Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Complete with four treatment rooms including a Hammam and a steam room, light and deep... more
Frinton Road, Thorpe Le Soken 236.9 miles away
- Includes: 1 night in a Twin or Double Room, Indulgent or Healthy Options Breakfast, A 25 minute Massage or Facial each, Complimentary lunch on your day of departure 10% discount on pre booked dinner, Full use of spa facilities, gym & gardens Use of a robe and slippers. Check out of your room at 12 noon and Enjoy spa facilities until 3pm. Excludes Saturdays. Prices from £198.00
Lifehouse is a contemporary award-winning spa hotel nestled in 12 acres of picturesque English Heritage Listed gardens providing the perfect adults-only countryside retreat. Located just over an hour from London by train and close to the pretty... more
Roman Road, Appleby-in-Westmorland 250.8 miles away
- Extravagance 9am – 6pm (treatment time 3 hrs) Mon-Thurs £165pp Fri-Sun £175pp For those who can make time to escape the rest of the world Begin the day by shedding your outdoor wear and changing into a warm, fluffy robe. Sit back with a warm drink and choose lunch from the wide range of imaginative and mouth-watering dishes. Spend time in the Aqua Thermal area, hydrotherapy pool or relax room.
The Garden Spa is a luxury spa on the edge of the Lake District Our philosophy is simple; from the moment you arrive we want you to enjoy feeling totally relaxed and indulged. Whether you are spending a couple of hours, a day or a Spa break with... more
Seaham Hall, Lord Byron's Walk, Seaham 285.8 miles away
- Your day will include: Full use of our award winning spa facilities from 9am - 3pm An indulgent 2 course lunch in the Ozone our Thai inspired restaurant A wonderful choice of ONE of these 60 minute Signature treatments; -60 minute Signature Wellbeing massage -60 minute Deep Tissue Massage -60 minute Lava Shell Massage -60 minute Sundari Facial valid Monday - Friday
The Serenity Spa at Seaham Hall is a place to pamper, indulge and relax. Inspired by Feng Shui, you will discover a place that is oriental in design, with teak, granite and limestone everywhere amid an atmosphere of complete calm. Immerse yourself in... more
To view the icons please zoom in