The Street, Westleton, Southwold 6.2 miles away
- Enjoy three nights for the price of two in one of our cosy bedrooms. This offer is available between Sunday and Friday. Prices from £220 for three nights inclusive of full English breakfast and VAT. This offer is available Sunday to Thursday and is subject to availability.
The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It is located a few miles from the Suffolk Heritage Coast, and retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the... more
1 Neptune Quay, Ipswich 29.0 miles away
- Round off your Summer with £30 Treat from us when you book your overnight stay Inclusive of bed and breakfast and £30 treat from us to spend on any food in The Angel Eaterie **Our Eaterie Restaurant gets extremely busy, so to guarantee a table please call 01284 714014 to book** From £160.00. Rate subject to availability
The Salthouse Harbour Hotel Suffolk goes beyond what you expect and exudes its 4 star status in every curious corner, eccentric sofa and unstuffy cushion. The sea-salted brickwork exterior has been restored & rejuvenated into a ship shape... more
Hintlesham, Ipswich 33.1 miles away
- Why not treat yourselves to a mini golf break? Staying in one of our very comfortable double or twin rooms with dinner from our Table D’hôte Menu (£33.00 allowance), full English breakfast and two rounds of golf all included. What could be better for golf enthusiasts? Standard double rooms £160.00 per golfing person £85.00 per non golfer Single occupancy supplement £40 per person
Absolutely perfect for a weekend’s pottering, Hintlesham Hall in the rolling Suffolk countryside is the quintessential English country house. It’s a 16th century grade one listed Elizabethan manor house with a wonderfully long driveway for you to... more
Market Place, Lavenham 40.2 miles away
- Special Leisure Break - From £237 per night, min 2 night stay (Tue - Thu) - £474 for 2 persons, 2 nights sharing a King bedroom with sitting area and bathroom, including dinners, bed and continental buffet breakfasts. Free upgrade to a Deluxe according to availability. Please mention Britain Finest when making your reservation.
Celebrating 30 years at The Great House Hotel! An authentic luxury boutique hotel in the middle of the medieval village of Lavenham in Suffolk, next to National Trust Lavenham Guildhall. This 15th century building with an imposing 18th century façade... more
3 Angel Hill, Bury St Edmunds 41.1 miles away
- Enjoy a special break with us, including a luxurious night's stay and a delicious breakfast the following morning. We'll also include a £30 treat for you to spend on food during your stay so you can sample the gastronomic delights of our award-winning kitchen at either lunch, afternoon tea or dinner. From £160- Rate is subject to availability
Check into this Georgian boutique hotel (in the true sense of the term) in Suffolk’s Bury St Edmunds for a real treat. From the minute you walk through its ivy-clad frontage into the lobby, the hotel’s divine sense of indulgence gently wafts across... more
Wivenhoe Park, Colchester 44.0 miles away
- Three course dinner in our brasserie restaurant relaxing overnight stay in one of our luxurious rooms full English breakfast T&C apply
Surrounded by pretty manicured gardens, woodland and tranquil lakes, this 18th-century manor house hotel is situated in a peaceful setting within acres of historic parkland, yet only minutes from the heart of Colchester. The hotel offers luxurious... more
4 Ash Close, Swaffham 47.5 miles away
- Includes bed and breakfast, a newspaper of choice in your room for arrival; afternoon tea; and a 2 course evening meal with a bottle of house red or white wine. Prices start from £201. Rates are based on 2 people sharing. Cannot be booked as part of a longer stay, cannot be transferred to existing bookings; our usual terms and conditions apply including cancellations. Excludes bank holidays.
Strattons is a small independent family run boutique hotel secluded in the historic market town of Swaffham. Award winning Green hotel & chic restaurant serving organic and locally sourced produce in an innovative and exciting modern English style.... more
High Street, Tuddenham, Tuddenham 48.0 miles away
- Stays from £199 per couple per room and include: - One night stay in one of our stunning bedrooms - £30 food allocation per person - Breakfast and VAT Available for stays Sunday to Thursday, excluding bank holiday weekends.
Lying in soft white cotton bedsheets and staring up at the exposed oak beams of the double height ceiling as you listen to the trickle of the water in the near-silent rural idyll that is Tuddenham Mill, we think you won’t be sorry you booked a night... more
Lynn Road, Grimston, King's Lynn 57.6 miles away
- Make your Sunday special with this great offer from £219 per room. Includes: A Good House room Cream Tea Glass of Sparkling Wine Any 3 courses from our usual dinner menu Full English breakfast Room Service Late check-out at 12 midday Complimentary use of Spa facilities on Sunday afternoon or Monday morning This special “Sleep Soundly” offer is available every Sunday accept bank holidays and
Congham Hall is an elegant Georgian manor that has retained the feel of a fine country house. Inside, log fires and fine ceramics create a warm, homely atmosphere. All 26 bedrooms are individually decorated to the very highest standards, overlooking... more
Whitehouse Lane, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge 67.4 miles away
- Dine on a Friday or Sunday evening in our award-winning Grafitti Restaurant and we'll offer you a standard bedroom, on a room only basis, for just £55. This offer is based on a minimum spend on food of £75. Terms and conditions apply.
Hotel Felix has brought 21st century style to the fore, offering contemporary design, luxurious accommodation and a refreshing new experience to staying in Cambridge. Set in tranquil grounds with mature trees, the addition of two new wings has... more
Wilmington, Dartford 89.0 miles away
- With an award-winning Rosette awarded restaurant, cosy lounges, bountiful gardens and oodles of luxury touches, you can lounge, dine, relax and roam at your absolute leisure. Package Includes: Overnight stay in a stylish room or suite Full use of our award winning Utopia Spa £35 per person to spend on dinner in one of our restaurants* The full works breakfast T&C's apply
Just 30 minutes from London yet deep in the heart of the Kent countryside, Rowhill Grange Hotel & Utopia Spa is a pretty 18th century manor house now dedicated to sublime pampering. This four star luxury retreat has very generously sized guest... more
Cockfosters Road, Hadley Wood 89.9 miles away
- Our Autumn offer is £139 per classic double room per night and is inclusive of 3 course TDH evening meal in the Mary Beale Restaurant for 2, overnight accommodation and full English breakfast. Complimentary upgrade on booking subject to availability. Exec double or twin room £20 extra per night Luxury double or twin room £40 extra per night Pre-paid, non-refundable Thursday to Sunday only
West Lodge Park Hotel is a 4 Star country house hotel set in 35 acres of grounds, an ideal base for visiting the capital, or for a relaxed, peaceful break. All fifty nine individually decorated rooms offer excellent facilities with views over the... more
Comet Way, Hatfield 90.0 miles away
- Dinner bed and breakfast for £89.00 Thursday, Friday & Sunday / £119.00 for Saturday for Contemporary double or twin room Upgrade to an executive double for just £30. The rate includes a three course dinner in the OutsideIn Restaurant for two. Overnight accommodation, and full English breakfast in the OutsideIn Restaurant for two. Excluded are menu supplements, extras, and hot and cold drinks
The Hotel Modern, striking, stunning. Welcome to this contemporary 4 star hotel. We want you to be inspired by the unusual blend of natural and man made materials. Cedar wood and giant glass panels form the body and soul of this building, fused... more
The Mansion House, Luton 93.9 miles away
- Luxurious stately home with beautiful spa, excellent cuisine on a 1,065 acre estate just north of London. * Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Bedroom * Three course Table D'hote dinner * Complimentary use of the Country Club and Spa * A complimentary evening drink from our night cap menu. Children's night cap includes glass of milk and cookies From £124.50 per person per night.
This 18th century Grade 1 listed Mansion House has been sensitively and immaculately transformed into a five-star hotel providing a magnificent location for your wedding, honeymoon, civil partnership ceremony. The historic 1,065 acre estate at... more
15 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London 94.5 miles away
- Situated just steps from The Montague, The British Museum is a must-see for visitors. Our special offer includes tickets to this year's summer blockbuster BP exhibition - Sunken Cities: Egypt's Lost Worlds. Here, you can discover the remarkable story of how two of ancient Egypt's lost cities were submerged under the sea for over a thousand years only. The rediscovery of these lost cities, Thonis-Heracleion and Canopus, is transforming our understanding of the deep connections between the great ancient civilisations of Egypt and Greece. This offer includes: - Accommodation in a luxuriously appointed room or suite - Full English breakfast - Two tickets to The BP exhibition - Sunken Cities: Egypt's Lost Worlds Terms and Conditions: - Prices start from £270.00 per night (incl. VAT) based on two adults sharing a Classic King room - Additional nights are at our Best Available Rate - 7 day cancellation policy - Tickets to the exhibition are subject to availability. We strongly recommend booking at least seven days in advance to secure tickets. Once tickets are confirmed they are non refundable and can not be cancelled or amended. - Blackout dates may apply. Please visit our website or contact us for more information or to make a booking.
The Montague on the Gardens sits unassumingly in the heart of London’s Bloomsbury, close to the British Museum and the British Library. Understated luxury seems to be the mission here, with rooms and suites decorated with lavish fabrics, velvet... more
35 Charles Street, London 95.7 miles away
- The perfect treat! In line with the hit West End musical production of Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, we are combining two tickets to the show with a luxurious stay, an indulgent themed Afternoon Tea for two and full English breakfast.
If you’re eager to be in the thick of the action, you can’t beat the Chesterfield Mayfair hotel, located within an easy walk of London’s biggest attractions such as Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. Step outside and prepare to flex your plastic... more
39 Buckingham Palace Road, London 96.0 miles away
- Are you thinking about visiting London? We are offering a discount to reward those who make their reservations in advance. Receive a discount of up to 25% off our Best Available Rate when you book a minimum of 7 days in advance in 2016 and up to 30% in 2017
The Rubens at the Palace offers aristocratic grandeur combined with the latest comforts and technology. Overlooking the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace, it’s surrounded by London’s most popular attractions, shops, theatres and museums. The... more
17/19 Egerton Terrace, Knightsbridge, London 96.8 miles away
- When you stay with us for two or more nights you'll be welcomed to your new home away from home with the following treats: -A bottle of Champagne on arrival -Afternoon Tea for two on one day -Full English Breakfast daily You'll feel so at home we're sure you won't want to leave
The Egerton House Hotel is a luxury boutique townhouse hotel occupying a conveniently central yet pleasantly secluded position deep in the heart of exclusive Knightsbridge, overlooking two pretty tree-lined garden squares. The hotel has thirty... more
190 Queen's Gate, London 97.1 miles away
- Accommodation at BAR (Best Available Rate) · Full English breakfast per person per night · Afternoon Tea for two pax per stay · The Gore Signature cocktail for double occupancy · A complimentary Harrods voucher worth £50 per stay T&C : This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
A quintessentially British hotel, just a glance from Hyde Park and the Royal Albert Hall, The Gore offers luxury, privacy and undeniable character in equal measure. Since 1892, The Gore has been one of the capital's truly great hotels. The ethos... more
15 Cromwell Place, London 97.2 miles away
- · Accommodation at Best Available Rates · Inclusive of Full English breakfast per person per stay · Afternoon Tea for two pax per stay · Pelham signature cocktail for double occupancy · Complimentary Harrods voucher worth £50 T&C : This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
The Pelham is a luxury 5 star boutique hotel in the heart of South Kensington. An iconic, traditional and romantic haven nestled in the fabulous surroundings of The Royal Albert Hall, Natural History Museum and Harrods. All of the fifty two bedrooms... more
1 Kensington Court, London 97.3 miles away
- Stay a little longer with us in one of our unique Suites, offering as much unrestrained luxury as you need. For every three nights booked you'll receive the third night absolutely free! T&Cs: Suites must be booked for a minimum of three nights Discount applies only to room rate, excludes any additional charges made Rate showing in the booking engine has discount already applied
Wonderfully located overlooking Kensington Palace, The Milestone Hotel (a member of Leading Hotels of the World) is minutes from The Royal Albert Hall, Knightsbridge shopping and with easy access to the West End - enjoy a peaceful stroll through... more
Hambleton, Oakham 101.6 miles away
- Treat yourself before Christmas to a night of indulgence. From £430.00 per couple. Available, Monday, 1st November until Thursday, 15th December, excluding Friday & Saturdays. Includes: Champagne, 6 Course Tasting Menu, Luxury Bedroom, Full Hambleton Breakfast, Newspaper Based on a couple sharing a Standard double bedroom (upgrade subject to availability). Inc vat & service on this menu.
People arrive at Hambleton with good, sturdy intentions about long rambles, bird watching, shooting and other countryside activities, but most just succumb to the sheer comfort of the hotel, curling up with a book by one of the log fires. Affiliated... more
Nutfield Road, Nutfield, Redhill 107.7 miles away
- Includes a treat on arrival followed by dinner, overnight accommodation and traditional breakfast from only £189.
Nutfield Priory hotel, which dates back to 1872, is an idyllic country mansion set in over 40 tranquil acres high on Nutfield ridge and enjoying breathtaking views of the Sussex and Surrey countryside. One of the greatest pleasures is the exquisite... more
Langshott Lane, Langshott, Horley 110.6 miles away
- With an award-winning 3 AA Rosette restaurant, cosy lounges, bountiful gardens and oodles of luxury touches, you can lounge, dine, relax and roam at your absolute leisure. Package Includes: One evening in your choice of room or suite 3 Course Dinner in Mulberry Restaurant The full works breakfast T&C's apply
Built in the late 1500s and with many original features still intact, Langshott Manor sits at the end of a country lane in Surrey and makes the perfect secret night away. It’s brimming with romantic extras, like a real log fire in your room with... more
Ashdown Park, Wych Cross, Forest Row 111.0 miles away
- Enjoy Tea and Crumpets in our elegant Drawing Rooms on the afternoon of your arrival. Ask Concierge for a "walks pack" and escape onto our 186 acre estate for a long autumn stroll or enjoy the Spa and Country Club facilities. A three course dinner in our award-winning 2 AA Rosette restaurant rounds off your perfect day! From £125.00 per person per night, on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis
In the heart of the Ashdown Forest, the inspiration for AA Milne’s 100 Acre Wood, the luxurious Ashdown Park Hotel is pretty much everything you would expect from a country house hotel. Set in 186 glorious acres, the lawn sprawls downwards towards a... more
Windsor Road, Egham 112.0 miles away
- Priced from £302 for a family of three and includes: A Friday, Saturday or Sunday night stay Two day tickets to LEGOLAND® Windsor Full English breakfast in our riverside restaurant leftbank Full use of our award-winning luxury spa with indoor pool, children's pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, sauna and steam rooms, outdoor swimming pool and splash centre, playground, tennis courts and orchard.
The runnymede-on-thames has a spectacular riverside setting and is perfect for a relaxing break or for visiting Windsor and a host of other attractions and historical sites. All bedrooms are well appointed with individual touches to ensure a relaxing... more
East Street, Turners Hill 112.0 miles away
- With an award-winning 3 AA Rosette restaurant, cosy lounges, bountiful gardens and oodles of luxury touches, you can lounge, dine, relax and roam at your absolute leisure. Your overnight break includes an overnight stay in a stylish room or suite, £35pp to spend towards dinner, the full works breakfast and full use of our Utopia Spa facilities. T&C's apply
Sometimes you just want to melt into a beautifully upholstered sofa in a tranquil country house sitting room, sip on a glass of chilled Champagne and quietly listen to the civilised noise of a fine dinner being prepared for you. Welcome to Alexander... more
Oxford Road, Aylesbury 112.7 miles away
- An ideal way to enjoy your time at Hartwell House - this break includes an 85min treatment, afternoon tea in the drawing room, accommodation in a classic double/twin, free wifi, cooked breakfast in the dining room, full use of the Hartwell Spa and VAT. *Choice of four treatments available, please enquire when making a reservation.
Hartwell House Hotel, Restaurant & Spa is a magnificent, luxurious stately home standing in ninety acres of landscaped parkland. The house has both Jacobean and Georgian features with outstanding decorative plaster-work and panelling, its fine... more
Brooklands Drive, Weybridge 113.0 miles away
- Enjoy a day at the Brooklands Museum followed by overnight accommodation in a spacious Family Room with breakfast the follow morning (Continental & Full English). £189 per room per night. Terms & Conditions: This offer is subject to availability. Cancellation policy: Full pre payment on booking. Non refundable and non transferable The rate is based on two adults and two children.
Brooklands Hotel - with an iconic, art deco inspired interior and exterior, the world’s most historic motor racing track running through its reception*, a bespoke artwork collection which will wow the most dedicated of collectors, super suites with... more
Stroude Road, Egham 113.0 miles away
- Embrace winter with an overnight stay including full English breakfast. Dinner (a minimum of two courses) must be taken in The Estate Grill but we'll give you 20% off the dinner bill. Subject to availability, pre-payment is required & once booked is non-refundable and non-transferable. Standard rooms from £145 & executive rooms from £195
Great Fosters Hotel, situated in an estate of more than 50 acres in what was once the heart of Royal Windsor Forest in Surrey. A Grade I listed building blessed with the grandeur of 16th century England and luxurious modern facilities. Great fosters'... more
Taplow 113.2 miles away
- Join us for dinner, Monday - Thursday and enjoy André Garrett's three-course Market Menu for only £55 per person. A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a stroll around the 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £2 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a member there is no extra charge.
Cliveden House is unique. The setting, architecture and interiors all speak eloquently of extraordinary extravagance and remarkable refinement. Cliveden is set in 376 acres of spectacular National Trust managed gardens and woodland. You can be... more
Buxted, Uckfield 113.9 miles away
- Take a break on Sunday nights and enjoy complimentary cream tea followed by a three course dinner in the evening, accommodation and breakfast from £139
In the heart of Sussex, this magnificent Georgian Palladian mansion, set in 312 acres of superb parkland roamed by fallow deer and traversed by the River Uck, has played host to the rich and famous for centuries. Every single one of the forty four... more
King Edward´s Parade, Eastbourne 123.3 miles away
- Majestic seaside Victorian palace on the Eastbourne promenade with commanding sea views. * Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Bedroom * Three course Table D'hote dinner * Complimentary use of the Health Club * Choice of 6 treats, from cream teas or breakfast in bed, to 20% off spa treatments. – full details available online. From £110.00 per person per night, based on two people staying
This magnificent White Palace (as it is known locally) can boast Mirabelle, one of the best hotel restaurants on the south coast. It also stands in an ideal seaside position midpoint between Eastbourne’s charming pier and the Surrey Downs. The sheer... more
Akeman Street, Chesterton, Bicester 125.2 miles away
- Sleepover on a Sunday night at Bicester Hotel, Golf and Spa with our affordable Sunday night sleepover. Just £82 per room for two Includes: One night’s accommodation in a standard double room. Full English breakfast. Use of the spa and health club facilities. Offer subject to availability. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply.
Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa is surrounded by stunning Oxfordshire countryside with tranquil gardens and grounds. The 52 deluxe bedrooms are furnished to a high standard with a number of themed designs. Other great facilities include a high quality... more
The Street, Bramber, Steyning 130.5 miles away
- Treat yourself to a night or two away in the quaint village of Bramber this Autumn. An ideal hotel when visiting Brighton or the magnificent South Downs National Park. From 1st October to 30th November 2016 inc, rooms start from just £68.00 per room including breakfast or from £98.00 per room including dinner and breakfast. To check dates and prices and to book online visit our website.
Just 10 miles from Brighton, the Old Tollgate is one of the most popular country hotels in West Sussex providing wonderful customer service and old worldly charm for you to enjoy. Set within the idyllic countryside village of Bramber at the foot of... more
Rotherwick, Hook 133.3 miles away
- The true country retreat complete with water gardens and manicured lawns in the beautiful Hampshire countryside. * Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Bedroom * Three course Table D'hote dinner * Complimentary use of the Health Suite * Jar of home made chutney and chocolates in your room From £124.50 per person per night including upgrade to next room category where available
Tylney is a glorious Victorian mansion set in its own Hampshire grounds. The ground floor offers a sequence of gracious period rooms – the Library Bar, the Italian Lounge and Oakwood Restaurant - while outside there is a delightful walled garden and... more
Harbury Lane, Royal Leamington Spa 135.5 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our Autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Sunday - Thursday £185.00 / Friday & Saturday £225.00
Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. This breathtakingly beautiful Mallory Court hotel and award-winning restaurant is the perfect retreat from the stresses... more
South Street, Midhurst 137.9 miles away
- Enjoy two full days in the Spa at The Spread Eagle with a 25 minute massage treatment of your choice (to the value of £47.00 per person), dinner (three courses to the value £38.00 per person) in our Restaurant or cosy Lounge Bar and Full English and Continental breakfast the following morning. Prices are from £124.50 per person per night. Available all week. Please call for more information.
The Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa was originally a coaching inn to the visiting aristocracy, dating back, in parts to 1430. Walking through the hotel is like a journey in time, with its 14th century lounge, warmed by huge fire places and Tudor bread... more
Rectory Road, Oakley, Basingstoke 142.8 miles away
- Enjoy a 3 day luxury residential break at Oakley Hall Hotel over the Christmas Bank Holidays this year; relax, sit back and let us do the rest. This break includes Mulled Wine afternoon tea & dinner on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day lunch & dinner, Boxing Day lunch, 2 nights accommodation and full English breakfast on Christmas Day and Boxing Day morning. From £425 per person.
Oakley Hall Hotel is set in 315 acres of gardens and rural land. This elegant 18th century Georgian manor has a distinguished past with links to Jane Austen who was good friends of the Bramstons – former owners of Oakley Hall. All bedrooms are... more
Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon 143.2 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our Autumn stays include a three course dinner from the daily menu, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, overnight stay and full English breakfast. Rooms from £199.00 per room per night based on a Superior room.
The Arden Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. With close ties to the Royal Shakespeare Company, whose theatres are just opposite in the heart of Stratford, The Arden... more
Stockcross, Newbury 143.3 miles away
- - Overnight stay in a luxurious room - Five course tasting dinner - Full English breakfast the next morning - Full use of our ‘5 Bubbles Luxury’ spa - A glass of iconic wine per person From £245 per person *Subject to availability. Based on two people sharing a Luxury Double room. Please check online for best available price. Please visit our website for details.
The Vineyard hotel is a 5 star Relais & Châteaux hotel that is best known for its 5 Bubbles spa, 30,000 wine cellar and 3 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant. Just outside Newbury, about an hour from London, it’s the perfect location to escape the... more
The Square, Chipping Campden 147.4 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Mid week Sunday -Thursday - £149.00 (based on 2 people sharing) Weekends Friday - Saturday - £169.00 (based on 2 people sharing)
The Kings Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The charming 18th century Kings Hotel is in the perfect location to explore the beautiful Cotswolds. Sympathetically... more
Moor Hall Drive, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield 148.5 miles away
- With great food, comfortable bedrooms, open fires and a warm indoor pool, spa bath, sauna and Spa, Moor Hall is the perfect place to relax and enjoy an unforgettable Winter break at a bargain rate. 2 night Autumn Break for 2 for £159 2 night Autumn Break with dinner on the 1st night in the 2 AA Rosette Oak Room restaurant* or Country Kitchen carvery for 2 for £189.
Family owned for more than 50 years, Best Western Premier Moor Hall Hotel and Spa has excellent facilities and offers the most personal of service. Take to the verdant landscape of Sutton Coldfield and retreat to one of 82 clean and comfortable... more
Elliott Lane, Grenoside, Sheffield 154.4 miles away
- 'Lets Do Lunch' 3 Course Table D'hote Lunch and a glass of bubbly for only £15.95. Available Monday - Saturday 12.00pm - 2.00pm booking is recommended call our reservations team
Whitley Hall Hotel and Restaurant is an-ivy clad 16th century mansion that provides an elegant and romantic setting for any occasion. Ideally situated, north of Sheffield, less than two miles from junction 35 of the M1 and easily accessible from the... more
Woodman Lane, Sparsholt, Winchester 154.9 miles away
- AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR Sunday lunch available 12noon until 2pm every week Sunday Lunch menu available from £32.50 per person for two courses or £39.50 for a three courses
The luxurious Lainston House Hotel is a charming 5 star 17th century country house, encapsulated in 63 acres of Hampshire parkland. You will enter a world where historic charm and contemporary elegance blend seamlessly. An irresistible fusion of the... more
The Departure Lounge, Canal Side, Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth 158.3 miles away
- £99 per person From 1st April 2016 On the first Saturday of each month, enjoy a memorable day that includes boat transfers, a full tour of our historic fort, a prosecco reception followed by a three course lunch. With a full afternoon on board, you’re then free to make use of our facilities, enjoy the stunning views from our deck and lighthouse, and capture some memorable images.
Solent Forts – The Ultimate Private Island Experience AmaZing Venues are the proud owners of 3 historic sea forts in The Solent and consist of Spitbank Fort, No Man’s Fort and Horse Sand Fort. Two of which have been transformed in to the ultimate... more
Bishopthorpe Road, York 161.1 miles away
- • Bottle of chilled Rose Champagne • Accommodation in Superior twin/double Courtyard room • 3-course candlelit dinner (£43pp allowance for food) • Morning tea in your room • Yorkshire Breakfast • Use of Spa • 85-min Decleor spa treatment per guest • 10% extra discount at York Designer Outlet • Free Parking Valid Sun-Fri; £209pp (2 sharing) £249 single
Built in 1699, Middlethorpe Hall (now part of the National Trust) is an impressive William III country house close to York city and set in 20 acres of award-winning gardens and parkland alongside York Race Course. The Hall has been expertly... more
Chaddesley Corbett, Kidderminster 162.5 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Prices start from £209.00 mid week and £249.00 weekend. Terms & Conditions apply.
Brockencote Hall Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. Crunch up the long drive that winds its way up past the lake and towards Victorian Brockencote Hall and you are... more
Cheltenham 163.6 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our Autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Sunday - Thursday £199.00 / Friday & Saturday £289.00
The Greenway Hotel & Spa is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The Greenway Hotel and Spa is just the sort of Cotswold holiday escape that you envisage when planning your break –... more
Jennett Tree Lane, Callow End, Worcester 166.0 miles away
- Join us for a Festive luncheon at Stanbrook Abbey Hotel this Christmas, bring your colleagues for your annual office outing or friends for a celebration to remember. You will enjoy a Two Course Menu to include Coffee & Mince Pies served in our restaurant, the perfect setting to get you in the festive spirit. Priced at £27.95 per person. Served Monday to Saturday
Comfortably nestled beneath the gorgeous green ridge of the Malvern Hills, this stunning Victorian masterpiece, which was once a place dedicated to prayer and contemplation, has now been transformed into the ultimate luxury hotel, perfect for... more
To view the icons please zoom in