Glyngarth, Beaumaris 22.6 miles away
- Indulge in some of the much-loved classics infused with festive twists here at Château Rhianfa. A selection of delicately handmade finger sandwiches with our festive additions of turkey and cranberry stuffing. A mouth-watering array of delicious pastries. Christmasy flavours and homemade cakes that will tantalize your taste buds ready for the creme de la creme of Afternoon Tea. From £25pp
Chateau Rhianfa Hotel is an enchanting Grade II* listed Victorian home, modelled on the 16th-century French Renaissance château of Chenonceau, that stands amidst spectacular gardens on the Island of Anglesey with commanding views over the Menai... more
Llanwddyn, Lake Vyrnwy, Welshpool 28.8 miles away
- This luxury three night package includes: Accommodation, breakfasts, lunches and afternoon teas; delicious dinners and cocktail receptions; a traditional Christmas luncheon; a day of country pursuits; a formal dinner on Boxing night and complimentary use of the spa facilities. Family rooms are available. Arriving 24th December 2016 - departing 27th December 2016
For over 100 years the Lake Vyrnwy Hotel has been offering some of the best hotel views in Wales. The Victorian reservoir immediately below this purpose-built hotel is a birdwatcher’s delight, offering sightings of goshawks, peregrines, buzzards and... more
The Royal Welsh Way, Llandudno 29.3 miles away
- Your Weekend is precious, so why not extend it? Stay Friday and Saturday nights during October and we will offer you Sunday night's accommodation FREE, paying only for dinner and breakfast. Rates from £180 per room, includes cooked breakfast, use of the Bodysgallen Spa, service and vat. Dinner must be taken at the hotel on each evening to qualify for this offer.
High above the Victorian seaside town of Llandudno sits Bodysgallen Hall and Spa, a traditional country house hotel surrounded by a lush 200 acres of wooded parkland. Think deep wood panelling lounges, roaring fires, classic portraits and floral... more
The Promenade, Llandudno 30.5 miles away
- Sample award winning fine dining, sumptuous overnight 4 star hotel accommodation and take time to explore Llandudno and the beautiful surrounding Welsh coastline. Enjoy a glass of Prosecco and chocolates on arrival. 3 course dinner, full breakfast from £99 per person per night. Minimum 2 nights.
The Imperial Hotel is centrally situated on the Promenade boasting impressive views across the bay. The elegant Victorian facade is both impressive and reminiscent of a bygone era. The beautifully designed bedrooms all come with modern facilities as... more
Rhydycroesau, Oswestry 40.6 miles away
- Stay for Dinner B&B for two or more nights during October and obtain a 20% discount from our full rates, a four course dinner each night, and complimentary tea and scones on arrival. We are also running a 10% discount from our in-house spa treatments during this period. Prices start from £87 per person per night, Dinner, bed and breakfast
Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel specialises in relaxing short breaks. Set in 5 acres of beautiful grounds it's the perfect retreat from the madding crowds. All bedrooms are individually furnished, several with Jacuzzi baths or private patios, and the... more
The Square, Bishop's Castle 54.2 miles away
- Stay at The Castle Hotel any midweek night (Sunday to Thursday)in October, November & December and get 20% off your Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate. Prices start from £68 per person Dinner, B&B per night. Offer available from Sunday to Thursday and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. T&Cs apply. Not available single occupancy. Dogs welcome and stay free of charge.
The Castle Hotel is located in a quiet square in the small market town of Bishop's Castle, midway between Shrewsbury and Ludlow. In the heart of the Shropshire Hills there is much to explore, both in Shropshire and neighbouring Wales. It is... more
Broxton Road, Chester 54.9 miles away
- Stay for two nights or more during May half term and enjoy: - Standard double or twin room - Full English breakfast - Use of the leisure facilities - 10% discount voucher for Cheshire Oaks Two Night B&B Escape from £104.00 per room per night Three Night B&B Holiday from £99.00 per room per night To book your half term break please call us. T&C's apply.
Located between the open landscapes of the Cheshire plain and rugged Welsh hills, Carden Park Hotel - Cheshire's Country Estate is truly a complete resort destination. Enter the spectacular mile long drive and your first experience is the amazing... more
Knutsford Road, Holmes Chapel 75.0 miles away
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast £150.00 - based on 2 adults sharing a ‘Comfy’ double or twin bedroom and includes a 3 course dinner to the value of £25 per person (excluding drinks), a Cracking Freshly cooked Breakfast, overnight accommodation, VAT, free parking and is subject to availability.
A recently refurbished 17th Century Grade II listed country pub, restaurant and hotel in the heart of Cheshire. Expect quirky décor matched with country comforts and a kitchen that champions local British seasonal produce and eco-sustainability. ... more
Manchester Road, Knutsford 76.4 miles away
- Offer through September & October– book our Midweek Escape Spa Package Mon-Thur for £125pp and receive an upgrade to a 45minue treatment subject to availability. To book call our reservations team on 01565 650 333
The Cotton Hotel & Spa is renowned in Cheshire for quality and style. Located just outside the picturesque town of Knutsford, it is an ideal setting for all that the North West has to offer. Shop until you drop in nearby Manchester, stroll around... more
Castle Street, Hereford 82.8 miles away
- Autumn Midweek stays (available Monday to Thursday) From £105 per person for a Junior Suite Autumn Weekend Stays (available Friday and Saturday night) From £120 per person for a Junior Suite Both include a three-course dinner in the Castle Restaurant and full Hereford breakfast Subject to availability and are based on two people sharing a twin or double room.
Castle House hotel, a privately-owned boutique hotel,is tucked away in a peaceful part of the ancient city of Hereford and overlooks the castle moat.Its 24 bedrooms and suites are quirky and unique, and very luxurious. Fine food and wines are part of... more
Slebech, Haverfordwest 83.8 miles away
- To celebrate the ever changing colours of Autumn around our beautifully natural woodlands and the Historic atmosphere of an age old country Estate. 1 night stay, £60 Dinner allowance for two in our 2 Rosette Restaurant, Full Welsh Breakfast, and the freedom to roam our stunning scenery at leisure. Classic Double room @ £140 per night, per room. Splendid Suite @ £160 per night, per room.
The Slebech Park Estate is set in the heart of the Pembrokeshire National Park in West Wales. The facilities at Slebech Park revolve around the 18th century Grade II listed coach house, once the centre of the traditional agricultural Estate. The... more
St David's 86.7 miles away
- 1 night £180 prpn. 2 to 3 nights £170 prpn. 4 nights plus £160 prpn. Best room available, but subject to £60 prpn extra for a St Brides Bay Sea View Room and subject to £120 prprn extra for Premier Ramsey or Skomer Rooms. Reduction of £40 prpn for single occupancy of any room. This promotion includes 3 course dinner with coffee, full traditional breakfast. Inclusive 3 October to 29 October 2016
Warpool Court Hotel is a haven of peace at the heart of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, overlooking one of the most beautiful coastal stretches in Europe. All bedrooms are attractively furnished fourteen of which are sea facing. There is a... more
Chaddesley Corbett, Kidderminster 89.1 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Prices start from £209.00 mid week and £249.00 weekend. Terms & Conditions apply.
Brockencote Hall Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. Crunch up the long drive that winds its way up past the lake and towards Victorian Brockencote Hall and you are... more
Green Lane, Chipping nr Preston, Forest of Bowland 92.6 miles away
- BOOK NOW and take advantage of special rates during October, November and December.... £129 per standard room dinner, bed & breakfast Sunday to Friday (Saturday £149 per room). Rates are based on two people sharing and subject to availability - excludes Christmas period.
The Gibbon Bridge Hotel is one of Lancashire´s finest, privately owned hotels with a special atmosphere. Once experienced you will want to return again and again. Situated in the beautiful Forest of Bowland, a designated ´Area of Outstanding Natural... more
Jennett Tree Lane, Callow End, Worcester 93.8 miles away
- Join us for a Festive luncheon at Stanbrook Abbey Hotel this Christmas, bring your colleagues for your annual office outing or friends for a celebration to remember. You will enjoy a Two Course Menu to include Coffee & Mince Pies served in our restaurant, the perfect setting to get you in the festive spirit. Priced at £27.95 per person. Served Monday to Saturday
Comfortably nestled beneath the gorgeous green ridge of the Malvern Hills, this stunning Victorian masterpiece, which was once a place dedicated to prayer and contemplation, has now been transformed into the ultimate luxury hotel, perfect for... more
Moor Hall Drive, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield 98.0 miles away
- With great food, comfortable bedrooms, open fires and a warm indoor pool, spa bath, sauna and Spa, Moor Hall is the perfect place to relax and enjoy an unforgettable Winter break at a bargain rate. 2 night Autumn Break for 2 for £159 2 night Autumn Break with dinner on the 1st night in the 2 AA Rosette Oak Room restaurant* or Country Kitchen carvery for 2 for £189.
Family owned for more than 50 years, Best Western Premier Moor Hall Hotel and Spa has excellent facilities and offers the most personal of service. Take to the verdant landscape of Sutton Coldfield and retreat to one of 82 clean and comfortable... more
Cheltenham 110.1 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our Autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Sunday - Thursday £199.00 / Friday & Saturday £289.00
The Greenway Hotel & Spa is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The Greenway Hotel and Spa is just the sort of Cotswold holiday escape that you envisage when planning your break –... more
Crook Road, Bowness-on-Windermere 111.1 miles away
- Enjoy a luxury autumn break at Linthwaite House with our three nights for the price of two special offer. Book two nights dinner bed and breakfast and receive your third night on a bed and breakfast only basis totally free of charge. Rates start from £153 per person per night (total stay £306 per person) for dinner, accommodation and full English breakfast.
Linthwaite House, awarded 4 Red Stars by the AA, is one of the AA's Inspector' Choice hotels offering high quality hotel accommodation and short breaks in the Lake District. The hotel is a haven for those with distinctive tastes and who enjoy being... more
Crook Road, Windermere 111.1 miles away
- The 2 night Ultimate Magic Moments package in a Spa Lodge is: Day 1 7 course tasting menu Coffee & Petit Fours Aroma crystals & candles for your bath Day 2 Leisurely breakfast Spa Lodge Experience including a couples 30 minute Massage** 2 glasses Champagne with Cream Tea & Strawberries Relaxed four course dinner Day 3 (departure morning) Leisurely breakfast Spa Gift – (the mini hamper)
There’s luxury and then there’s Gilpin Hotel and Lake House, two first-class hotels among the lush waters of the Lake District, made for the discerning traveller in you. Family owned and run, Gilpin is a super stylish Georgian hotel with a list of... more
Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon 111.5 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our Autumn stays include a three course dinner from the daily menu, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, overnight stay and full English breakfast. Rooms from £199.00 per room per night based on a Superior room.
The Arden Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. With close ties to the Royal Shakespeare Company, whose theatres are just opposite in the heart of Stratford, The Arden... more
Thornbarrow Road, Windermere 112.3 miles away
- Enjoy this spectacular time of year with an escape to the Lakes this Autumn. Book on this special package for a minimum of 2 nights and you can save up to 25%. You will also receive a Gin & Tonic and local Grasmere Gingerbread on arrival, Cream Tea during your stay and full dinner, bed and breakfast. Rates starting from just £77.50 per person, per night.
The family-owned Hillthwaite House Hotel, set in three acres of landscaped gardens between Windermere and Bowness, is one of area’s highest hotels, overlooking England's largest lake and with magnificent panoramic views over to Langdale Pikes,... more
College Road, Windermere 112.8 miles away
- Stay for two nights or more between Sunday and Thursday and receive a two course dinner for two absolutely free on one of your evenings. This offer is not available over Christmas, New Year or bank holiday wekends
Applegarth Villa & Restaurant is a rare find in the heart of Windermere Village in the English Lake District. This family owned and run hotel offers 5 star luxury accommodation over 15 individually designed bedrooms as well as new for 2016, 7 ultra... more
The Square, Chipping Campden 113.4 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Mid week Sunday -Thursday - £149.00 (based on 2 people sharing) Weekends Friday - Saturday - £169.00 (based on 2 people sharing)
The Kings Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The charming 18th century Kings Hotel is in the perfect location to explore the beautiful Cotswolds. Sympathetically... more
Berwick Drive, Bristol 113.7 miles away
- Bring your loved one to Berwick Lodge for a romantic getaway in this tranquil location for a dinner, bed and breakfast stay. Surprise your partner with a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting in the room for them – for that extra romantic touch we will arrange for candles to be lit around the room and petals to be scattered around the room or in a bubble bath. From £199.50 pp. Save £40.
Berwick Lodge is a unique building, lovingly restored to its former grandeur by its owners, to create a stunning boutique hotel and restaurant recently awarded with 5 AA stars for guest accommodation. Close to Bristol and motorway links, the hotel is... more
Rothay Bridge, Ambleside 114.7 miles away
- 5 night residential special interest holidays, try Gardening, Walking, Duplicate Bridge, Chess, Water Colour Painting, Photography, Antiques or Music Appreciation. Available throughout the Autumn and Spring Months. Running Sunday to Friday on a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast basis, prices included excursions, lectures, visits, tuition as appropriate. Visit our website for full details
Ambleside has always been a great holiday destination, combining a bustling pretty town centre with great little cafes and shops, and it is surrounded by simply beautiful countryside. Pretty Rothay Manor is just a ten minute walk from the action but... more
Elliott Lane, Grenoside, Sheffield 115.2 miles away
- 'Lets Do Lunch' 3 Course Table D'hote Lunch and a glass of bubbly for only £15.95. Available Monday - Saturday 12.00pm - 2.00pm booking is recommended call our reservations team
Whitley Hall Hotel and Restaurant is an-ivy clad 16th century mansion that provides an elegant and romantic setting for any occasion. Ideally situated, north of Sheffield, less than two miles from junction 35 of the M1 and easily accessible from the... more
Harbury Lane, Royal Leamington Spa 116.4 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our Autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Sunday - Thursday £185.00 / Friday & Saturday £225.00
Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. This breathtakingly beautiful Mallory Court hotel and award-winning restaurant is the perfect retreat from the stresses... more
Bolton Abbey, Yorkshire Dales, Skipton 117.5 miles away
- Burlington Tasting Menu, Bed & Breakfast **From only £135 per person** Until the 30th November 2016 we are giving you the opportunity to enjoy an amazing dining experience in our 4AA rosette Burlington Restaurant along with luxury overnight accommodation and full Yorkshire breakfast.
This impressive 4-star country house hotel has an award-winning restaurant, brasserie, spa, gym, indoor pool and 30,000 acres of land to explore on the Bolton Abbey Estate owned by the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire. The property also has an outdoor... more
Grange-in-Borrowdale, Keswick 119.5 miles away
- Cockermouth Golf Club is a friendly local club with breath-taking views from the top of a fell. Hotel residents can enjoy a special discounted green fee of only £15 to play one 18 hole round (weekdays only) so do make sure you ask at reception for a voucher. Advance booking is preferred though not essential. Offer is valid for direct bookings only and subject to availability.
The Borrowdale Gates Hotel is a luxury four star country house hotel, set in three acres of grounds, nestling amongst the rugged beauty of the stunning Borrowdale Valley, described by celebrated fell walker Wainwright as “the loveliest square mile in... more
Woolacombe 119.9 miles away
- Explore the beautiful coastal footpaths on our doorstep to include Morte Point and Baggy Point or a leisurely stroll along the beach just minutes from the hotel. The package includes a deluxe sea view room, breakfast, 3 course table d'hôte dinner each day. One complimentary Devon cream tea for 2. Valid 20th Oct - 8th Dec 2016. 3 night stay £645 £100 discount off tariff)
The phrase sea view was probably invented to describe the best asset of the Watersmeet Hotel. The vista across the Devon’s Woolacombe Bay is simply ridiculously perfect and it has been suggested that to sit at one of the table and chair sets dotted... more
South Street, Woolacombe 120.5 miles away
- Rather than staying at home this winter, why not book our fabulous Storm Watchers Stay? The perfect coastal break.. This unique break includes bed & breakfast in a sea facing room and a hearty bowl of warming soup. Prices from just £70.00 per person per night. Available from 2nd November - 16th December (excludes 4th-6th November)
This luxury four star hotel is in one of the most enviable positions in England. Overlooking one of the finest beaches in Europe, there are 64 rooms on offer, six acres of landscaped grounds, and direct access to three miles of beautiful, golden... more
Saunton Road, Saunton, Braunton 124.2 miles away
- *OFFERS AND UPCOMING EVENTS AT SAUNTON SANDS* Last minute Luxury breaks at discounted rates and Special Events *CHECK OUT THE OFFERS PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE*
The Saunton Sands Hotel is perched high on a cliff with dramatic coastal views. The Hotel not only has a beautiful setting but commands first class facilities and outstanding cuisine. All bedrooms are luxuriously appointed many with panoramic views... more
Castle Combe, Bath 125.2 miles away
- We are offering a special rate for those that stay on a Sunday with an indulgent seven course tasting menu and a hearty breakfast in the morning... Includes bed and breakfast and a seven-course tasting menu in the Michelin star Bybrook restaurant from £155 per person. Only bookable for a Sunday night and rate is based on double occupancy and subject to availability.
Sitting quietly in the Bybrook Valley in the picture perfect Cotswolds village of Castle Combe, The Manor House ticks all the rural country bolthole boxes. Michelin-star dining? Tick. Herbs and produce sourced from the kitchen garden? Tick. Luxurious... more
Follifoot, Harrogate 130.8 miles away
- An overnight stay with Yorkshire breakfast £89 per room when dining or booking spa treatments. This fantastic offer is based on both guests dining at Horto, our new Restaurant or Clocktower. OR booking a 50 minute treatment or more. £89 per room (based on double occupancy in a Ribston Wing Room) To book CALL 01423 844822 Dining or Spa reservations must be made at the time of booking
Rudding Park sits in 300 acres of stunning parkland 3 miles south of the beautiful spa town of Harrogate. The Grade I listed Regency house incorporates 21st-century comforts by fusing contemporary design with traditional elegance and offers a range... more
Abbey Lane, Freshford, Bath 131.8 miles away
- Package includes: Two nights accommodation 55 minute treatment per person Glass of Champagne Three Course Dinner on one night Breakfast each morning Prices per person per night Sunday – Thursday from: Classic Room £137.50 Prices per person per night for a Friday and Saturday night from: Classic Room £162.50
Homewood Park hotel & Spa is set in 10 acres of award-winning gardens and mature parklands. Step inside and you’ll find the house still retains many of its original features, including exposed wooden floors, antique paintings and roaring log fires. ... more
Beanacre, Melksham, Bath 133.1 miles away
- From time to time special late availability rates are available at this lovely luxury country house hotel in Late Availability Hotel Rate Please take a look using the website link at the top right of this page. It’s always worth checking to see whether or not there are last minute rates available on our website or please call for reservations.
Beechfield House - Country House Hotel in Wiltshire. A gem of an independent country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is glorious in the summer, whilst in the winter, open fires are as warm as the... more
Roman Road, Appleby-in-Westmorland 133.5 miles away
- 1 Night Spa Break from £149 per person to include bed & breakfast, 3 course bistro dinner, 1 hours treatment time, access to Aqua thermal journey in Garden Spa
Appleby Manor is a true country house hotel, set in half a million acres of some of the loveliest countryside in England and is surrounded and protected by the magnificent mountains and fells of the Lake District, North Pennines and Yorkshire Dales.... more
Masham, Ripon 135.2 miles away
- Stay with us for three, four or five nights during any school half term or holiday and enjoy fantastic rates for accommodation, including dinner, bed and breakfast for adults and meals and accommodation for children. From £285 per room, per night. Saturday nights excluded (apart from Easter Saturday). Terms Apply.
Swinton Park is an exclusive 31 bedroom luxury castle hotel in the Yorkshire Dales, with fine dining, cookery school, spa and extensive grounds. Set on the 20,000 acre Swinton Estate, a stay at Swinton Park can be as relaxing or adventurous as you... more
Portpatrick, Stranraer 138.4 miles away
- 2 Night Midweek Break (Sunday to Thursday) 5 September until 30 October 2016:- Glen, Bachelor or East - £510 Pond or West - £560 South, Bay or Hannay - £610 Whin or Churchill - £650 All rates are for two people for two nights inclusive of tea or coffee on arrival, Dinner, Full Scottish Breakfast, early morning tea and VAT.
The delightful little Knockinaam Lodge hotel bears testimony to the golden age of touring and sporting activity and has carefully retained all that unmistakable character and personality, and many artefacts of a bygone era. The essence of this... more
Lower Henlade, Taunton 139.3 miles away
- Had a hard week at work? Come and let us look after you for a night. Stay in a Deluxe room and enjoy a 7-course tasting menu, designed especially for you by our Head Chef and his team. Also includes a bottle of wine with your meal. Perfect end to a busy week! Valid on Fridays £299 per room.
The Mount Somerset Hotel & Spa is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. This elegant regency country house, cradled by both the Quantocks and the Blackdown Hills, is noted for its... more
Akeman Street, Chesterton, Bicester 140.0 miles away
- Sleepover on a Sunday night at Bicester Hotel, Golf and Spa with our affordable Sunday night sleepover. Just £82 per room for two Includes: One night’s accommodation in a standard double room. Full English breakfast. Use of the spa and health club facilities. Offer subject to availability. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply.
Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa is surrounded by stunning Oxfordshire countryside with tranquil gardens and grounds. The 52 deluxe bedrooms are furnished to a high standard with a number of themed designs. Other great facilities include a high quality... more
Bishopthorpe Road, York 143.7 miles away
- • Bottle of chilled Rose Champagne • Accommodation in Superior twin/double Courtyard room • 3-course candlelit dinner (£43pp allowance for food) • Morning tea in your room • Yorkshire Breakfast • Use of Spa • 85-min Decleor spa treatment per guest • 10% extra discount at York Designer Outlet • Free Parking Valid Sun-Fri; £209pp (2 sharing) £249 single
Built in 1699, Middlethorpe Hall (now part of the National Trust) is an impressive William III country house close to York city and set in 20 acres of award-winning gardens and parkland alongside York Race Course. The Hall has been expertly... more
Boreham Road, Warminster 143.8 miles away
- This package includes, accommodation for 1 night, breakfast, dinner and 2 Adult one day tickets to Longleat Safari and Adventure Park. Rates from £305 per room per night (Classic Room) Children aged 3 – 12 years are charged at £70.00 per child per night. For full details, please visit our website. Receive a 10% discount by quoting BFLON when booking. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Not available on Bank Holiday weekends and School Holidays
Welcome to The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa. Without doubt one of the finest, luxury hotels in Wiltshire. Located within easy reach of Bath and Salisbury (off the A36), only 6 miles from the famed Longleat Safari and Adventure Park. Set in 27 acres of... more
Hambleton, Oakham 144.1 miles away
- Treat yourself before Christmas to a night of indulgence. From £430.00 per couple. Available, Monday, 1st November until Thursday, 15th December, excluding Friday & Saturdays. Includes: Champagne, 6 Course Tasting Menu, Luxury Bedroom, Full Hambleton Breakfast, Newspaper Based on a couple sharing a Standard double bedroom (upgrade subject to availability). Inc vat & service on this menu.
People arrive at Hambleton with good, sturdy intentions about long rambles, bird watching, shooting and other countryside activities, but most just succumb to the sheer comfort of the hotel, curling up with a book by one of the log fires. Affiliated... more
Teffont Evias, Salisbury 153.6 miles away
- Enjoy a weekend of Foodie Heaven with this special 2 night package. Dinner and breakfast included - one night to feature a bespoke seven-course tasting menu tailored to your personal fancies. You'll also receive a luxury hamper of homemade goodies to take home with you. £560 for two people.
Howard´s House hotel is set in 2 acres of glorious gardens in one of the most beautiful villages in Wiltshire. Hidden away in the quietness of the lovely Nadder valley. The nine luxury bedrooms have been created, using floral prints and pastel... more
Stockcross, Newbury 154.0 miles away
- - Overnight stay in a luxurious room - Five course tasting dinner - Full English breakfast the next morning - Full use of our ‘5 Bubbles Luxury’ spa - A glass of iconic wine per person From £245 per person *Subject to availability. Based on two people sharing a Luxury Double room. Please check online for best available price. Please visit our website for details.
The Vineyard hotel is a 5 star Relais & Châteaux hotel that is best known for its 5 Bubbles spa, 30,000 wine cellar and 3 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant. Just outside Newbury, about an hour from London, it’s the perfect location to escape the... more
Oxford Road, Aylesbury 155.4 miles away
- An ideal way to enjoy your time at Hartwell House - this break includes an 85min treatment, afternoon tea in the drawing room, accommodation in a classic double/twin, free wifi, cooked breakfast in the dining room, full use of the Hartwell Spa and VAT. *Choice of four treatments available, please enquire when making a reservation.
Hartwell House Hotel, Restaurant & Spa is a magnificent, luxurious stately home standing in ninety acres of landscaped parkland. The house has both Jacobean and Georgian features with outstanding decorative plaster-work and panelling, its fine... more
9 Fore Street, Evershot 156.3 miles away
- Summer Lodge, deep in Dorset, offers the ultimate escape and with exceptional cuisine, an award winning sommelier and a spa, you will definitely be looking to stay a little longer! For every 3 nights booked in one of our unique suites you receive the 3rd night absolutely free!
Enjoy the comfort and serenity of Summer Lodge Country House Hotel, Restaurant & Spa, a Relais and Chateaux property, set in the picturesque village of Evershot in the heart of the beautiful Dorset Downs. Accommodation at Summer Lodge is exceptional... more
Market Place, Helmsley 156.6 miles away
- From £439 per couple: - Sweet treats & a glass of Champagne served on arrival - Pre-dinner canapés on the 1st night - Six course Tasting Menu on the 1st night - Two course dinner from the A la Carte Menu on the 2nd night - Overnight accommodation in a Classic double or twin bedroom - Full Yorkshire breakfast Available Sun - Thurs, excluding Bank Holidays & the Christmas/New Year period
The Black Swan Hotel in Helmsley is a beautiful 15th century property which offers a perfect combination of traditional charm and luxurious escapism, with its own award-winning restaurant and tearoom providing the perfect backdrop for a romantic... more
Fore Street, Lifton 157.1 miles away
- - One night bed & breakfast including our fabulous five-course 'Taste of the West' tasting menu and a glass of pre-dinner champagne from just £190. - Two nights' bed & breakfast with five - course 'Taste of the West' tasting menu on one evening of your choice and a glass of pre-dinner champagne from just £290.
The Arundell Arms exudes warmth and comfort and in small thoughtful things such as the home-made chocolates placed in the sitting room for the guests after dinner and the vases of fresh flowers. In the restaurant, guests are treated to a dining... more
To view the icons please zoom in