Llanwddyn, Lake Vyrnwy, Welshpool 28.8 miles away
For over 100 years the Lake Vyrnwy Hotel has been offering some of the best hotel views in Wales. The Victorian reservoir immediately below this purpose-built hotel is a birdwatcher’s delight, offering sightings of goshawks, peregrines, buzzards and... more
- This Valentines break is the perfect romantic getaway with your loved one. Includes: - A one night stay in one of our Garden, Lake View or Premier Lake View rooms - Dinner in the award-winning Tower Restaurant - A bottle of Champagne, a rose, chocolates, lovehearts and a lovespoon in your room on arrival - And wake up to a delicious full Welsh breakfast Only available on the 14th February 2017
The Royal Welsh Way, Llandudno 29.3 miles away
High above the Victorian seaside town of Llandudno sits Bodysgallen Hall and Spa, a traditional country house hotel surrounded by a lush 200 acres of wooded parkland. Think deep wood panelling lounges, roaring fires, classic portraits and floral... more
- You get to choose your favourite treat with our Tailor-made Break! Available from 1st October 2016 to 31 March 2017, this break includes accommodation, cooked breakfast, £43pp dinner allowance, use of Bodysgallen Spa, VAT, PLUS either: a bottle of house Champagne, £30pp Spa voucher, or a relaxing Champagne Afternoon Tea. From £150 pp, based on 2 sharing. Single rates available. No minimum stay.
The Promenade, Llandudno 30.5 miles away
The Imperial Hotel is centrally situated on the Promenade boasting impressive views across the bay. The elegant Victorian facade is both impressive and reminiscent of a bygone era. The beautifully designed bedrooms all come with modern facilities as... more
- A relaxing overnights stay, inclusive of a glass of Prosecco and Chocolates on arrival. 3 course Dinner, Bed and full Breakfast. Available Monday - Saturday from £80 per person per night based on 2 sharing.
Rhydycroesau, Oswestry 40.6 miles away
Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel specialises in relaxing short breaks. Set in 5 acres of beautiful grounds it's the perfect retreat from the madding crowds. All bedrooms are individually furnished, several with Jacuzzi baths or private patios, and the... more
- Stay for Dinner B&B for two or more nights between now and March 30th and obtain a 20% discount from our full rates, a four course dinner each night, and complimentary tea and scones on arrival. We are also running a 10% discount from our in-house spa treatments during this period. Prices start from £87 per person per night, Dinner, bed and breakfast. Not available Feb 10th - 14th
The Square, Bishop's Castle 54.2 miles away
The Castle Hotel is located in a quiet square in the small market town of Bishop's Castle, midway between Shrewsbury and Ludlow. In the heart of the Shropshire Hills there is much to explore, both in Shropshire and neighbouring Wales. It is... more
- Stay any Sunday night Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for £99 per couple inc. a three-course evening meal each!..... That’s over 52% Off. Available for any Master, Standard or Smaller Double or Twin rooms. Based on two people per room. Available any Sunday night from now until the end of March 2017 Subject to availability. Rooms allocated on a first book basis.
Broxton Road, Chester 54.9 miles away
Located between the open landscapes of the Cheshire plain and rugged Welsh hills, Carden Park Hotel - Cheshire's Country Estate is truly a complete resort destination. Enter the spectacular mile long drive and your first experience is the amazing... more
- Your two night bed and breakfast Escape for two adults includes: Use of the leisure facilities Full English breakfast each morning 10% discount at Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet Or enjoy the dinner bed and breakfast Escape from £144.00 per room per night
Knutsford Road, Holmes Chapel 75.0 miles away
A recently refurbished 17th Century Grade II listed country pub, restaurant and hotel in the heart of Cheshire. Expect quirky décor matched with country comforts and a kitchen that champions local British seasonal produce and eco-sustainability. ... more
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast £150.00 - based on 2 adults sharing a ‘Comfy’ double or twin bedroom and includes a 3 course dinner to the value of £25 per person (excluding drinks), a Cracking Freshly cooked Breakfast, overnight accommodation, VAT, free parking and is subject to availability.
Manchester Road, Knutsford 76.4 miles away
The Cottons Hotel & Spa is renowned in Cheshire for quality and style. Located just outside the picturesque town of Knutsford, it is an ideal setting for all that the North West has to offer. Shop until you drop in nearby Manchester, stroll around... more
- Our great winter rate includes breakfast, dinner and a bottle of House Champagne on arrival in one of our signature rooms. We’ll give you a generous £35.00 per person to spend, which more than covers a typical 3 course meal. You’ll have a great choice of dishes and the flexibility to push the boat out if you wish. £190.00* per room one night stay *£210 on Saturdays. Terms & Condition's apply.
Castle Street, Hereford 82.8 miles away
Castle House hotel, a privately-owned boutique hotel,is tucked away in a peaceful part of the ancient city of Hereford and overlooks the castle moat.Its 24 bedrooms and suites are quirky and unique, and very luxurious. Fine food and wines are part of... more
- Midweek stays (available Monday to Thursday) From £135 per room for a Junior Suite when you have a three-course dinner in the Castle Restaurant and full Hereford breakfast Weekend Stays (available Friday and Saturday night) From £150 per room for a Junior Suite when you have a three-course dinner in the Castle Restaurant and full Hereford breakfast
Chaddesley Corbett, Kidderminster 89.1 miles away
Brockencote Hall Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. Crunch up the long drive that winds its way up past the lake and towards Victorian Brockencote Hall and you are... more
- Cold, frosty days are on the way, so all the more reason to treat yourself to a luxury getaway. Our ‘Winter with Eden’ offer includes an overnight stay, Winter Pimm’s, three course dinner and breakfast. Sunday - Thursday £195.00 Friday & Saturday £235.00 Call 01562 777876
Moor Hall Drive, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield 98.0 miles away
Family owned for more than 50 years, Moor Hall Hotel and Spa has excellent facilities and offers the most personal of service. Take to the verdant landscape of Sutton Coldfield and retreat to one of 83 clean and comfortable bedrooms, ranging from... more
- 2 night Winter Break for 2 for £159 2 night Winter Break with dinner on the 1st night in the 2 AA Rosette Oak Room restaurant* or Country Kitchen carvery for 2 for £199
Cheltenham 110.1 miles away
The Greenway Hotel & Spa is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The Greenway Hotel and Spa is just the sort of Cotswold holiday escape that you envisage when planning your break –... more
- Cold, frosty days are on the way, so all the more reason to treat yourself to a luxury getaway. Our ‘Winter with Eden’ offer includes an overnight stay, Winter Pimm’s, three course dinner and breakfast Sunday - Thursday £198.00 Friday & Saturday £238.00
Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon 111.5 miles away
The Arden Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. With close ties to the Royal Shakespeare Company, whose theatres are just opposite in the heart of Stratford, The Arden... more
- £119.00 per room per night. Stay at our sister property, Arden House, a quirky, luxury B&B. Located a few minutes walk from The Arden Hotel. Rates are inclusive of Full English Breakfast. Complimentary car parking is available at Arden House for resident guests.
Thornbarrow Road, Windermere 112.3 miles away
The family-owned Hillthwaite House Hotel, set in three acres of landscaped gardens between Windermere and Bowness, is one of area’s highest hotels, overlooking England's largest lake and with magnificent panoramic views over to Langdale Pikes,... more
- Accommodation in one of our individually appointed en-suite bedrooms Freshly prepared and cooked to order breakfast. Use of all the hotels on-site leisure facilities, including heated indoor pool, steam room and sauna – ideal for a wet and windy day, or somewhere to chill-out after a day in the Lakes Starting from Just £99 in a cosy room, midweek Add Dinner for an extra £30 per night
College Road, Windermere 112.8 miles away
Applegarth Villa & Restaurant is a rare find in the heart of Windermere Village in the English Lake District. This family owned and run hotel offers 5 star luxury accommodation over 15 individually designed bedrooms as well as new for 2016, 7 ultra... more
- Stay for two nights or more between Sunday and Thursday and receive a two course dinner for two absolutely free on one of your evenings. This offer is not available over Christmas, New Year or bank holiday wekends
The Square, Chipping Campden 113.4 miles away
The Kings Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The charming 18th century Kings Hotel is in the perfect location to explore the beautiful Cotswolds. Sympathetically... more
- Relax and unwind after the busy festive period and take advantage of our special offer. Our Winter stays include a three course dinner with a glass of winter pimms, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Mid week Sunday -Thursday - £139.00 (based on 2 people sharing) Weekends Friday - Saturday - £159.00 (based on 2 people sharing)
Berwick Drive, Bristol 113.7 miles away
Berwick Lodge is a unique building, lovingly restored to its former grandeur by its owners, to create a stunning boutique hotel and restaurant recently awarded with 5 AA stars for guest accommodation. Close to Bristol and motorway links, the hotel is... more
- Monday 2nd January 2017 — Tuesday 31st January 2017 Stay in one of our stunning suites in January and save up to 40% on dinner, bed and breakfast rates. USE PROMO CODE ‘JANUARY’ WHEN BOOKING ONLINE Rates already discounted and based on double occupancy including 3 course a la carte dinner and breakfast. Available from 2nd – 31st January 2017 only. Subject to availability.
Rothay Bridge, Ambleside 114.7 miles away
Ambleside has always been a great holiday destination, combining a bustling pretty town centre with great little cafes and shops, and it is surrounded by simply beautiful countryside. Pretty Rothay Manor is just a ten minute walk from the action but... more
- Treat your loved one to a romabtic weekend away at Rothay Manor. 2 nights Dinner Bed and Breakfast, with 7 course tasting menu on Saturday evening, a la carte dinner on the other, fizz and truffles on arrival, late checkout and complimentary breakfast in bed starts from £439 for a classic double room. Available the weekend of the 11 February 2017. Superior rooms and Suites available.
Harbury Lane, Royal Leamington Spa 116.4 miles away
Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. This breathtakingly beautiful Mallory Court hotel and award-winning restaurant is the perfect retreat from the stresses... more
- Cosy up in front of the fire and enjoy winter Pimms upon arrival, overnight accommodation, a three course dinner in our informal Brasserie (to the value of£30.00 pp) of and breakfast the following day! Prices start from £190 mid-week & £220 weekends, based on a couple sharing a 'classique' room.
Bolton Abbey, Yorkshire Dales, Skipton 117.5 miles away
This impressive 4-star (White Rose Large Hotel of the Year 2016) country house hotel has an award-winning restaurant, brasserie, spa, gym, indoor pool and 30,000 acres of land to explore on the Bolton Abbey Estate owned by the Duke and Duchess of... more
- Book a dinner bed and breakfast stay and add a 2nd night in the same room category for the amazing rate of £125 bed and breakfast. Available between the 2nd January and the 10th February 2017. To book please call 01756 718111.
Grange-in-Borrowdale, Keswick 119.5 miles away
The Borrowdale Gates Hotel is a luxury four star country house hotel, set in three acres of grounds, nestling amongst the rugged beauty of the stunning Borrowdale Valley, described by celebrated fell walker Wainwright as “the loveliest square mile in... more
- Book a 5 night stay Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for the price of 3, based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room, with rates starting from £330 per person. Offer valid from Friday 20 Jan to Thurs 9 Feb 2017, for direct bookings only, subject to availability. Please mention Britain's Finest when booking.
Abbey Row, Malmesbury 124.0 miles away
The Old Bell Hotel, built in 1220 is reputed to be the oldest purpose built hotel in England, still offering warmth, comfort and hospitality and retaining the ambience of a bygone age. There are thirty three individually furnished bedrooms some with... more
- The 495 All Inclusive 2 nights accommodation in a top grade room, dinner both nights, Prosecco, in the room on arrival, a bottle of house wine each night. Only bar drinks to pay for!!!!!!!!!!
Saunton Road, Saunton, Braunton 124.2 miles away
The Saunton Sands Hotel is perched high on a cliff with dramatic coastal views. The Hotel not only has a beautiful setting but commands first class facilities and outstanding cuisine. All bedrooms are luxuriously appointed many with panoramic views... more
- *OFFERS AND UPCOMING EVENTS AT SAUNTON SANDS* Last minute Luxury breaks at discounted rates and Special Events *CHECK OUT THE OFFERS PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE*
Castle Combe, Bath 125.2 miles away
Sitting quietly in the Bybrook Valley in the picture perfect Cotswolds village of Castle Combe, The Manor House ticks all the rural country bolthole boxes. Michelin-star dining? Tick. Herbs and produce sourced from the kitchen garden? Tick. Luxurious... more
- We are offering a special rate for those that stay on a Sunday with an indulgent seven course tasting menu and a hearty breakfast in the morning... Includes bed and breakfast and a seven-course tasting menu in the Michelin star Bybrook restaurant from £155 per person. Only bookable for a Sunday night and rate is based on double occupancy and subject to availability.
Trip Lane, Linton, Wetherby 130.7 miles away
Tucked away in a picturesque elevated setting with some of the finest views in Yorkshire, it is simply breathtaking. Surrounded by over 100 acres of woodland and parkland this country house will provide pleasure to guests, whatever the reason for... more
- We have created the perfect package for a truly indulgent and relaxing break away from £284 for a bottle of Champagne, canapés, three course a la carte dinner and an overnight stay in a Deluxe bedroom.
Beanacre, Melksham, Bath 133.1 miles away
Beechfield House - Country House Hotel in Wiltshire. A gem of an independent country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is glorious in the summer, whilst in the winter, open fires are as warm as the... more
- From time to time special late availability rates are available at this lovely luxury country house hotel in Late Availability Hotel Rate Please take a look using the website link at the top right of this page. It’s always worth checking to see whether or not there are last minute rates available on our website or please call for reservations.
Temple Sowerby, Penrith 134.4 miles away
Temple Sowerby House Hotel is situated in the Eden Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty between the English Lake District and the Pennines - a truly splendid spot to make your home for a few relaxing days. With just twelve individually... more
- Enjoy a romantic evening with candlelight, champagne cocktails and a wonderful 6-course menu and overnight stay from just £225 for 2 people sharing. Includes: One-night Room & Breakfast Six-course dinner with Champagne cocktails Glass of prosecco each with breakfast Extra night DBB available at a discounted rate Our website has full details, look forward to seeing you!
Masham, Ripon 135.2 miles away
Swinton Park is an exclusive 31 bedroom luxury castle hotel in the Yorkshire Dales, with fine dining, cookery school, spa and extensive grounds. Set on the 20,000 acre Swinton Estate, a stay at Swinton Park can be as relaxing or adventurous as you... more
- LONG WEEKENDER For bookings on a Sunday or Monday night, a special ‘Long Weekender’ bed and breakfast rate from £85 per person, per night applies (subject to availability, excludes Sunday 14th February 2016). Full prepayment is required at time of booking.
Lower Henlade, Taunton 139.3 miles away
The Mount Somerset Hotel & Spa is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. This elegant regency country house, cradled by both the Quantocks and the Blackdown Hills, is noted for its... more
- Retreat to and relax in one of our 2 hot tub bedrooms. On arrival, a bottle of champagne & homemade chocolates will be waiting for you in your room, along with rose petals sprinkled over your bed. Enjoy a 3 course Du Jour dinner in our glorious dining room, followed by a full English breakfast the following morning. 10% off spa treatments pre booked. S-T £389 F/S £399 per room
Newton Stewart 142.6 miles away
Kirroughtree House Hotel is a country Mansion set within its own gardens, a golf course close by, only minutes from the country town of Newton Stewart which is set on the banks of the River Cree. Approaching from the main driveway, accessed from... more
- 50% OFF Standard Bed and Breakfast Rates For stays of 3 nights or more taken before 1st March 2017 Excludes dates from 23rd December 2016 to 3rd January 2017
Boreham Road, Warminster 143.8 miles away
Welcome to The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa. Without doubt one of the finest, luxury hotels in Wiltshire. Located within easy reach of Bath and Salisbury (off the A36), only 6 miles from the famed Longleat Safari and Adventure Park. Set in 27 acres of... more
- Come and join as the Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa and stay in one of Club Rooms for £135.00 a night to include, Full English Breakfast, Cream Tea for Two, Full use of the Halcyon Spa plus 10% off all food during your stay &20% off pre-booked spa treatments Terms & Conditions Rates are based on two people sharing Offer is for stays between Sun-Thurs Spa treatment discount for 55min treatments
Hambleton, Oakham 144.1 miles away
People arrive at Hambleton with good, sturdy intentions about long rambles, bird watching, shooting and other countryside activities, but most just succumb to the sheer comfort of the hotel, curling up with a book by one of the log fires. Affiliated... more
- October 2016 to April 2017 Available for a limited period only, on any day except Saturday. £400.00 per couple, the offer includes: one nights accommodation in one of our Standard double bedrooms, 3 courses from our Menu Of The Day, full Hambleton breakfast newspaper Inclusive of service, vat & based on 2 people sharing. Add a second night & enjoy our 6 Course Tasting Menu.
Church Road, Great Milton, Oxford 150.1 miles away
Situated in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton, Belmond Le Manoir is one of the country’s most intimate and original hotels. One of the UK’s most celebrated chefs, Raymond Blanc’s many successes have culminated in the dreamlike... more
- Discover a new horizon with Belmond in 2017. Stay two nights or more and enjoy great savings on our Best Available Rate. - 20% off our Best Available Rate - Daily English breakfast - Welcome amenities including fresh fruit and Madeira wine - Offer is subject to availability and black out dates may apply - Valid on mid-week stays only - Two-night minimum stay required
Teffont Evias, Salisbury 153.6 miles away
Howard´s House hotel is set in 2 acres of glorious gardens in one of the most beautiful villages in Wiltshire. Hidden away in the quietness of the lovely Nadder valley. The nine luxury bedrooms have been created, using floral prints and pastel... more
- During January only, enjoy our best value offer of the year with a one, two or three night break. One night break for 2 inc. breakfast and dinner: £215 Two night break for 2 inc. breakfast and dinner: £415 Three night break for 2 inc. breakfast and dinner: £600 Includes three course dinner and full country breakfast.
Stockcross, Newbury 154.0 miles away
The Vineyard hotel is a 5 star Relais & Châteaux hotel that is best known for its 5 Bubbles spa, 30,000 wine cellar and 3 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant. Just outside Newbury, about an hour from London, it’s the perfect location to escape the... more
- - One night in a luxurious room - Our iconic seven course dinner with two matched wines per course - A full English, five star breakfast - Full use of our exclusive spa £499 for two people *Subject to availability this offer is available until 30th January 2017 excluding 24th, 25th, 30th, 31st December and 1st January. Based upon two people sharing
3 Prout Bridge, Beaminster 156.1 miles away
Step into the Bridge House hotel & restaurant, and you can sense some of the 700-year-old former priest´s house oozing its character. Thick stone walls, stone mullioned windows, ancient beams and inglenook fireplaces, makes the BridgeHouse the... more
- Make a reservation on a Saturday night and enjoy Sunday's accommodation for just £50. All we ask is that you eat in the restaurant on Sunday night. (Available every Sunday except Public Holidays. Other terms & conditions may apply).
9 Fore Street, Evershot 156.3 miles away
Enjoy the comfort and serenity of Summer Lodge Country House Hotel, Restaurant & Spa, a Relais and Chateaux property, set in the picturesque village of Evershot in the heart of the beautiful Dorset Downs. Accommodation at Summer Lodge is exceptional... more
- Summer Lodge, deep in Dorset, offers the ultimate escape and with exceptional cuisine, an award winning sommelier and a spa, you will definitely be looking to stay a little longer! For every 3 nights booked in one of our unique suites you receive the 3rd night absolutely free!
Market Place, Helmsley 156.6 miles away
The Black Swan Hotel in Helmsley is a beautiful 15th century property which offers a perfect combination of traditional charm and luxurious escapism, with its own award-winning restaurant and tearoom providing the perfect backdrop for a romantic... more
- From £439 per couple: - Sweet treats & a glass of Champagne served on arrival - Pre-dinner canapés on the 1st night - Six course Tasting Menu on the 1st night - Two course dinner from the A la Carte Menu on the 2nd night - Overnight accommodation in a Classic double or twin bedroom - Full Yorkshire breakfast Available Sun - Thurs, excluding Bank Holidays & the Christmas/New Year period
North Bovey, Dartmoor 157.2 miles away
The 5 star, 3 AA Rosette Bovey Castle, owned by the Eden Hotel Collection has recently received a £2 million restoration and refurbishment with the renovation of the entire ground floor completed in early 2015. The transformation has included... more
- Celebrate Valentine’s in style with a romantic break at Bovey Castle. This cosy break includes a two night stay with breakfast each morning, a bottle of Champagne and a red rose in the room on arrival, a couples 25 minute spa treatment, a six course Valentine’s menu in the Great Western Restaurant on one evening and dinner in Smith’s Brasserie. From £770 based on two people sharing. T&C's apply.
Kirklevington Hall, Kirklevington, Yarm 158.3 miles away
An AA’s Inspector’s Choice Hotel since 2003, Judges Country House Hotel is an AA 4 Red Star Country House Hotel is also particularly recommended by the Michelin Guide. Consistently rated by “The Good Hotel Guide” and praised by both “The Times”,... more
- For all our Packages and Special Offers (including our "Chef for the Day" experience, as recommended in "The Times", "The Sunday Times" and "The Telegraph") please see our website. Last Minute Offers - You can now receive immediate notification of Judges Hotel's Last Minute Offers. Please see our website for details.
The Esplanade, Sidmouth 158.6 miles away
The Belmont Hotel was formerly a Victorian family summer residence which has been refurbished whilst retaining the charm and character of its origins. With an unrivalled position on Sidmouth's elegant seafront and just a short stroll from the town... more
- Rates starting from only £52 per person, per night, Room Only, for a standard double and based on two people sharing. Please note this offer applies to new bookings only, made within 3 days of your arrival.
The Esplanade, Sidmouth 158.6 miles away
The Victoria Hotel stands in 5 acres of landscaped gardens on Sidmouth´s picturesque esplanade. Offering the highest standards of comfort, with impressive public rooms, period features all adding to the gracious ambience of this grand hotel. All... more
- Rates starting from only £59 per person, per night, Room Only, for a standard double and based on two people sharing. Please note this offer applies to new bookings only, made within 3 days of your arrival.
Pound Street, Lyme Regis 158.8 miles away
If you are looking for boutique chic by the sea, The Alexandra Hotel & Restaurant ticks all the right boxes. For those partial to a drink or two its revered wine list, complemented by award-winning food, is reason enough to book a room, while for... more
- 20% off the BB, DBB and SC (minimum stay of 2 nights from Sundays to Thursdays). Valid for new bookings from 30th October 2016 until 22nd December 2016 and 7th February 2017 until 30th march 2017 (includes the Feb half term). Quote OW2016 for phone bookings and for online bookings voucher code ‘OW2016’.
Broad Street, Lyme Regis 158.8 miles away
At the heart of the idyllic town of Lyme Regis, 'the Pearl of Dorset', is The Royal Lion Hotel, a stunning haven located in the middle of the High Street, with its own private car park. Lyme Regis is a picturesque town on the West Dorset border,... more
- With the hectic Christmas and New Year celebrations over for another year, why not get away for a relaxing break at the beautiful seaside town of Lyme Regis. Join us for a 3, 4 or 5 night mid-week dinner, bed and breakfast break and receive a free room upgrade PLUS a complimentary bottle of Prosecco on arrival. Rates starting at £73 per person per night (excluding half term)
Closeburn, Thornhill, Dumfries 160.2 miles away
Trigony is an award winning Country House Hotel sitting in over 4 acres of secluded gardens and mature woodland. Expect the comfort of a much loved family home combined with the ambience of one of the best country house hotels in Scotland. The nine... more
- A 3 for 2 night dinner bed & breakfast break with complimentary tea & home-made cakes on arrival served in the lounge in front of our open fire Total price for two in a classic room with a view, £380 Total price for two in a superior room with a view, £420
Gulworthy, Tavistock 164.2 miles away
This 4 Star Country House with 2 AA rosettes has been thrilling guests for almost 50 years with some of the very best food, views and accommodation you'll find in the South West. Awarded Silver 'Small Hotel of the Year' in the Visit England Awards... more
- Escape the winter blues with a fabulous foodie getaway at this 4* independent hotel with 2 AA rosettes. Just £159 per room for Dinner Bed and Breakfast in January/February, or £179 in March. Stay a 2nd night and enjoy a complimentary bottle of house wine with your 2nd dinner. Based on two people sharing a Comfy room. Upgrades are available for a supplement. Excludes Saturdays & 14th Feb.
Rectory Road, Oakley, Basingstoke 166.9 miles away
Oakley Hall Hotel is set in 315 acres of gardens and rural land. This elegant 18th century Georgian manor has a distinguished past with links to Jane Austen who was good friends of the Bramstons – former owners of Oakley Hall. All bedrooms are... more
- This fantastic offer is available on selected days* throughout January, February & March 2017 from only £179 per bedroom. It includes a 3 course dinner per person, overnight stay and full English breakfast as well as a complimentary half bottle of champagne in your bedroom on arrival. * offer not available 10-12 & 14/02/2017
Woodman Lane, Sparsholt, Winchester 170.1 miles away
The luxurious Lainston House Hotel is a charming 5 star 17th century country house, encapsulated in 63 acres of Hampshire parkland. You will enter a world where historic charm and contemporary elegance blend seamlessly. An irresistible fusion of the... more
- AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR Sunday lunch available 12noon until 2pm every week Sunday Lunch menu available from £32.50 per person for two courses or £39.50 for a three courses
The Mansion House, Luton 170.7 miles away
This 18th century Grade 1 listed Mansion House has been sensitively and immaculately transformed into a five-star hotel providing a magnificent location for your wedding, honeymoon, civil partnership ceremony. The historic 1,065 acre estate at... more
- Families love spending time at Luton Hoo, including the dog! Children have family pool times, access to bicycles, scooters, an itinerary of activities over the estate with the leisure team and their own playroom. Adam’s Brasserie welcomes families to dine in the surrounds of the Country Club. Dates: 23rd Jul-1st Sep, 2nd-30th Oct, 11th-19th Feb & 1st-18th Apr. Only valid during school holidays.
Lord Byron´s Walk, Seaham 176.1 miles away
Seaham Hall Hotel & Serenity Spa ia a small luxury hotel twenty minutes from Newcastle, and is the leading design hotel and spa in Northern England. A place to indulge yourself, where service is founded on instinctive hospitality, where the food is... more
- Winter is the perfect time to cosy up in luxury while it is frosty outside. Luxury Accommodation Use of our award winning spa from 12pm on arrival until 12pm on departure Indulgent Full English Breakfast £179 based on 2 people sharing.
To view the icons please zoom in