New Mill, Pewsey 21.6 miles away
- 10% off Monday to Thursday.
Broomsgrove Lodge is a lovely thatched house with stunning views of Martinsell Hill and the Pewsey Vale. A sun room leading from the sitting room for you to relax in with a welcome cup of tea on your arrival. Breakfast is served here of freshly... more
33 Henrietta Street, Bath 26.2 miles away
- Special offer code, once pasted on our booking site, will reduce the Apartments, Premium, Large Twin and Large Double bedrooms room rates by £15 per night.
Henrietta House is a grand Georgian terrace town house sympathetically renovated into luxurious bed and breakfast stretched over 6 floors. All the bedrooms are en-suite with a tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen TV and safe. Henrietta... more
Halnaker, Chichester 57.2 miles away
- During October, November and December, enjoy a minimum stay of 3 nights with a 10% discount.
Bed and breakfast bliss in this Georgian brick and flint house near Goodwood and Chichester, at the foot of the South Downs. Welcoming guests and ensuring your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. Rooms are all comfortably furnished and recently... more
Broadwell, Stow-on-the-Wold 60.7 miles away
- Special Autumn discount available (October / November): £83 to £88 per night
Guests are welcomed to our home in the quiet village of Broadwell, 1.5 miles from Stow-on-the-Wold and centrally situated for touring the Cotswolds. Rooms at Aston House are comfortably furnished and have Freeview TV, tea-making facilities, bedtime... more
8 Pigeonhouse Lane, Rustington, Littlehampton 67.4 miles away
- B & B 2 nights for £160.00 in a double room en-suite, with tea and coffee making facilities. This offer is for a stay of two nights Commencing Monday to Wednesday. (Does not include Friday to Sunday night) ( Includes an English Breakfast consisting of fruit juice, cereal, English breakfast, toast, conserves, tea, or coffee.)
Glendales is situated between Rustington beach and picturesque village of Rustington. The beach is only a short 10 minute stroll from Glendales. Rustington is an excellent base for business or pleasure. East Preston is only a 15 to 20 minute walk... more
37 Lynton Road, Queens Park, London 83.3 miles away
- Two night booking or more, a complimentary bottle of Champagne in this fabulous London Bed & Breakfast, with easy access to all of London's sights and attractions. Perfect for a last minute city break.
The Roost is located in Queens Park, a very pleasant residential area and a great location for a stay in London. The house has been renovated to a high standard, and has a very pleasant and welcoming ambience. Once inside, interesting spaces exuding... more
Horsted Keynes, haywards heath, Horsted Keynes 85.7 miles away
- WE ARE OFFERING 3 NIGHTS FOR THE PRICE OF 2 DURING THE SPECTACULAR COLOUR SEASON ,WE HAVE OUR OWN WOODS HERE PLUS ASH DOWN FOREST ,SHEFFIELD PARK, HIGH BEECHES AND MANY OTHERS ALL NEARBY
Situated on the edge of the Ashdown Forest, this bed and breakfast is nestled in the countryside just 45 minutes away from London. The 17th century farmhouse has been completely refurbished to provide three delightfully furnished rooms including one... more
Hellidon Road, Catesby, Daventry 86.0 miles away
- Please contact us for further information about our reduced business guest rates.
Catesby Barn Farm in Northamptonshire, styled as a place where good old-fashioned hospitality and life still reigns, is ideal if you want to switch off and escape the hustle of modern life. Choose from three bedrooms, each featuring locally made... more
Totnes Road, Strete, Dartmouth 89.3 miles away
- 10% DISCOUNT off stays of 7 nights or more Offers are subject to availability and cannot be combined. Offers are only available for bookings made by telephone or by email. Please quote "Britain's Finest 10% discount offer" when making a booking by telephone or email.
AA 5 Star luxury accommodation - Strete Barton House is a 16th Century Manor House set in extensive grounds in the picturesque village of Strete, near Dartmouth in the South Hams area of Devon with panoramic sea views. All the guest rooms have a... more
113 Glanmor Road, Sketty, Swansea 94.1 miles away
- Book 3 or more nights in October and enjoy a Pizza and Prosecco night. Simply let us know what night you would like your Pizza and Prosecco when booking.
Glanmor Garden Apartment is a large open plan suite accessed through a private garden in the heart of Swansea. Being just a stones throw away from the vibrant up and coming Uplands with bars and restaurants and with the Gower coastline just a short... more
Walford, Lentwardine, Ludlow 95.7 miles away
- Enjoy a full 4 days and nights at Walford Court for just £350. Offer applies to a Monday to Thursday stay.
Tucked into private grounds where streams flow by and fields stretch out as far as the eye can see, Walford Court in Ludlow revels in its 500-year-old spot, (where little much has changed over time). Step inside to characterful interiors and pick... more
Lewdown, Okehampton 99.4 miles away
- Enjoy a 20% discount when you book for two nights or more during October and November.
Lobhill Farmhouse is ideally situated to explore both Devon and Cornwall. This beautiful 130 year old farmhouse enjoys the enviable position of being just 3 miles from glorious Dartmoor and still within easy reach of the coast. With its large garden,... more
Pencavo Hill, Landrake, Saltash 111.0 miles away
- Autumn in Cornwall – Polly’s Bower 4 nights £425 (including luxury hamper). Getaway from it all. Book a week in the beautiful secluded Polly’s Bower this Autumn. Stroll to the fab local pub, enjoy the stunning countryside views across the valley and cosy up in front of the log fire with a glass of wine and a good book.
Lantallack is an idyllic B&B venue in the heart of south east Cornwall, close to the Tamar Valley and 20 minutes from Plymouth. It’s a place for the free-spirited, for those who yearn something different and special; beautiful views across undulating... more
Cranbrook Road, Tenterden 113.7 miles away
- Je Suis Shirts has joined Bishopsdale Oast to offer a specially designed shirt for those spring and summer days. Visit jesuisshirts. to find out or log onto our web site to find out more
Built in 1750, Bishopsdale Oast is a double kiln oast house featuring many of the old beams etc. We are off the beaten track and peacefully set in 4 acres of wild and cultivated gardens. Situated in the heart of the weald of Kent we are ideally... more
13 Kennedy Road, Kingsland, Shrewsbury 116.6 miles away
- If booking is for three days or longer we will offer a discount of 5% for double occupancy bookings. Please mention the special offer code when booking.
Just a beautiful ten minute walk to the centre of Shrewsbury, Hambrook House in Shrewsbury is a wonderful example of how many owners have focused on beautiful décor, excellent location and warm service to provide a hospitality experience more akin to... more
Harbour Road, Rye Harbour, Rye 119.6 miles away
- For all bookings made from 12th October for stays of any length in October 2016(excluding Saturday nights) take a £10 discount from each room per night.
The Old Vicarage can be found in the village of Rye Harbour, 2 miles south of the ancient Cinque Port of Rye. It is this short distance that helps The Old Vicarage capture the calm feeling of peace and quiet. Standing prominently right on the edge of... more
Hill Farm, Somersal Herbert, Ashbourne 126.7 miles away
- Looking for a romantic escape this autumn? Explore the Peak District without the summer crowds. Enjoy our stunning countryside views, relax with tea and crumpets in front of the log burner, soak in our roll top bath and complete your day with a candle lit dinner. A 2 night break including breakfast and with a two course evening meal costs £175 per couple, or with dinner on both nights it's £200.
Hill Farm B&B is a Grade II listed farmhouse, built in 1790 and located in the beautiful Derbyshire Dales between the market towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne, close to the Peak District and Alton Towers. There are two double rooms available, both... more
1 Gower View, Gumfreston, Tenby 127.2 miles away
- Book for three nights or more to receive a free night's stay. Includes breakfast. Valid from 10th Oct 2016 - 26th Mar 2017. (excluding 18th Dec 2015 to 04th Jan 2017)
Gower View is a gold award winning boutique B&B only two miles from the picturesque walled town of Tenby and close to many gorgeous beaches and castles. Relax and unwind in beautiful individually designed rooms with en suites. Having just two guest... more
121 Portmellon Park, Portmellon, Mevagissey, St Austell 134.4 miles away
- Luxury accommodation by the sea! Stay in any of our three, comfortable, en-suite rooms (4-poster, king-size double or twin (super king-size double)) and enjoy stunning sea views, a beautiful garden, peaceful location, free, off road parking and free wi-fi. Please see our website/call/email us direct for the best rate
Portmellon Cove Guest House - luxury accommodation by the sea! Award winning, 5 star, licensed, establishment overlooking the peaceful, sandy cove of Portmellon, near Mevagissey. All spacious en-suite rooms (four poster, king-size double and... more
Worthenbury, Wrexham 138.4 miles away
- BOOK A 2 NIGHT MID WEEK BREAK AT OUR STANDARD ROOM RATES AND GET A FREE BOTTLE OF WHITE OR RED WINE ON ARRIVAL. THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR BRITAIN'S FINEST. PLEASE EMAIL OR TELEPHONE YOUR BOOKING. THE OFFER IS NOT AVAILABLE FROM OUR WEB SITE BOOKING FACILITY.
Ivy-clad Grade II listed Worthenbury Manor B&B in Wrexham sits amongst the rolling Cheshire Plains, its interior a wonderful recreation of Jacobean and Georgian style. With views out across the Welsh Marches, there are just two stunningly decorated... more
Meggett Lane, South Alkham, Dover 138.9 miles away
- Book 7 nights bed and breakfast and only pay for 6 nights 'one night free' in all our double rooms. Enjoy tasty awardwinning breakfasts with stunning views and complimentary use of the hot tub and sauna with robes, slippers and towels provided.
We’re all aware of the allure of the White Cliffs of Dover, neighbouring Dover Castle and medieval city of Canterbury – and at Alkham Court, a luxury family farmhouse B&B, you’ll discover a perfect base to tour the timeless beauty of the Kent coast.... more
7 Knowleston Place, Matlock 142.8 miles away
- Stay for four nights between Sunday and Thursday and pay for three. Applies to all room types. Please telephone quoting the special offer code to book using this offer.
Glendon Guest House is a beautiful, imposing Victorian property situated in the heart of the picturesque town of Matlock. The house is situated perfectly for guests wanting to stay in a central location within walking distance of shops, pubs and... more
Sheriff Lodge, Dimple Road, Matlock 143.2 miles away
- Those staying at Sheriff Lodge will get 10% off the total bill at the local Indian Restaurant 'Maazi' - check out our website for details
Sheriff Lodge B&B is situated on a hill and offers spectacular views over to the hills opposite, towards Riber Castle. An ideal base in the heart of the Derbyshire Dales. All rooms have views across the valley and their own separate en-suite... more
Crossways Farm, Brettenham Rd, Hitcham, Ipswich 144.9 miles away
- 10% discount for stays of 5 nights or more
Crossways Farm is more than a place to stay: it is a destination. As well as a luxury bed and breakfast reserved exclusively for you, it is a restorative place for all ages to relax in peaceful surroundings while enjoying the countryside and its... more
Betws-y-Coed 158.6 miles away
- Stay midweek and get your 3rd night 1/2 price! Excludes weekends .
Afon Gwyn - 5 Star accredited on opening, Gold Award the highest achievement for accommodation providers given by Visit Wales 2015/2016. Voted top 2% of accommodation by Visit Wales 2015/2016. Welcome to our luxury boutique bed and breakfast,... more
Pentreath Lane, Lizard, Helston 159.9 miles away
- From 18/9/16 to 30/10/16 20% discount for 3+ nights. 1/11/16 to 31/3/17 (excluding 16/12/16 to 30/12/16) 30% discount for 3+nights. 1/4/17 to 18/5/17 20% discount for 3+ nights. Christmas breaks please see prices on website via the link on the top right of this page. There is an option to have a family cooked turkey dinner including wine and a light supper for £30 per head.
Atlantic House is situated in an enviable position, down a quiet country lane and overlooking the dramatic Cornish Coast. It is the perfect place for a luxurious and relaxing break with five star standards of house keeping and attention to detail.... more
Brome Avenue, Langton Green, Eye 161.0 miles away
- Stay for a three night weekend at Camomile Cottage for only £299.00 per room! Call or email Aly for more details.
Camomile Cottage B&B provides luxury bed and breakfast accommodation and has been awarded a 4 Star Silver rating by East of England Tourist Board. A rustic 16th century Grade II listed Suffolk cottage in a quiet rural location it is ideally situated... more
Perranuthnoe, Perranuthnoe, Penzance 164.3 miles away
- Why not enjoy the mellow days of autumn in Cornwall where summer days linger in soft sunshine on the cliff paths and beaches. We'll even offer you a 10% discount for direct reservation for three nights or more in October and 2 night or more in November and December, to tempt you!!
A pretty honey-coloured barn-conversion B&B in Perranuthnoe, south west Cornwall, Ednovean Hall is a tranquil 17th century farmstead which sits in an Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Inside there are three sweetly decorated bedrooms – The Pink... more
3 Belvedere Close, Kelsale, Saxmundham 170.3 miles away
- Come and have an Autumn break and enjoy the delights of Suffolk. Wonderful walks excellent places to eat. For a three night break or more a bottle of Wine awaits you.
Willow Tree Cottage near Kelsale in Suffolk is best described as a 'hidden gem'. Nestled in the heart of a mature orchard, it is the home of host Caroline, as well as the surrounding countryside being residence to a range of wildlife including... more
School Road, Aylmerton, Holt 188.1 miles away
- Felbrigg Lodge Hotel in North Norfolk is a true Autumn Break gem set in seven acres of wooded grounds. Our Autumn Breaks include the following. Complimentary Tea and Scones on arrival Guests can enjoy 3 Course Evening Dinner Use of Indoor Heated swimming Pool Hot Tub and Sauna 2 Nights Dinner Bed and Breakfast Sun-Thurs From £169.00 Per Person Tel 01263837588
Felbrigg Lodge offers Private suites set in the mature landscaped grounds nested around the restaurant, with service delivered by people who really care, in this unspoilt corner of beautiful North Norfolk.Arguably one of the best locations in... more
Ampleforth, York 218.3 miles away
- Stay with award winning breakfast and romantic 4 poster bed to sleep in . Enjoy our night skies -Free use of telescope. Everything you need to experience the adventure of a lifetime . Entry to the galaxies free. Room with sky light to view without having to go outside
Carr House Farm has been named by BBC Countryfile as one of the top 10 places to stay in the UK for a rural experience. This accolade gives you a sense of what to expect from this North Yorkshire B&B; a beautifully situated farmhouse, dating back to... more
Dale Farm, Bartindale Road, Hunmanby, Filey 224.1 miles away
- If you book 7 nights, 2 of them are absolutely free
With the Yorkshire Wolds, North York Moors National Park and Yorkshire Coastline on our doorstep and ancient York less than an hour away, our location can’t be beaten for exploring this stunning county. They have accommodation to suit everyone... more
Upper Denton, Gilsland, Brampton 270.4 miles away
- Enjoy an 3 night B+B stay at Bush Nook inclusive of Hot Tub use and a inclusive accompanied Hadrian's Wall walk, with your Malcolm your host, for £260. Evening meals if available will include a 5% s discount.
Head straight to the heart of Hadrian’s Wall country, surrounded by glorious views over Birdoswald Roman Fort and the River Irthing valley, stretching towards Northumberland National Park, and put your weary feet up at Bush Nook Guest House. Dating... more
5 Castle Terrace, Warkworth, Alnwick 294.8 miles away
- From 1st May we are delighted to offer all of our guests a Cheese and Wine Happy Hour. From 5-6pm Daily our guests will be able to enjoy complimentary cheese and wine served in our lovely Elmire Lounge.
Roxbro House, nestled in the medieval village of Warworth in Northumberland opposite its 12th century castle, ups the standard of an ordinary B&B. The pretty stone exterior belies its rather plush sensibilities, which feels more grand country pile... more
Glenkirk, Drumnadrochit 445.5 miles away
- 3 night Special £255 per couple B&B
Glenkirk Bed & Breakfast situated in the village of Drumnadrochit on the Loch Ness shore line,through which the Great Glen way passes, offers comfortable homely bed and breakfast holiday accommodation of the highest quality set in delightful scenic... more
To view the icons please zoom in