Glenhead, Orchard lane, Goathland, Whitby 46.9 miles away
Eighteen97 B&B is the only 5 star, Gold Award and Breakfast Award rated guesthouse situated in the stunning North Yorkshire Moors National Park village of Goathland near Whitby. We are proud winners of both the Visit England Rose Award and Trip... more
- Grab a fantastic £10 per night discount off standard rates for stays of 4 – 6 nights up to 31st August 2017 when you book before 30th April 2017. Can only manage a 3 night stay? Then take a look at these cheeky dates offering the same amazing discount! Stays commencing: Tuesday 25th April Monday 15th May Thursday 1st June Friday 9th June Wednesday 21st June Monday 26th June Monday 27th J
78 Upperthong Lane, Holmfirth 50.9 miles away
A Victorian gentleman's residence just a short walk from the centre of bustling 'Last of the Summer Wine' Holmfirth. Still with its working Picturedrome cinema (which has also become a great venue for some top live performances), arts and folk... more
- Visit Holmfirth the set of the "Last of the Summer Wine". Sunnybank is situated next door to St. Johns Church where Bill Owen (Compo) is laid to rest. Three nights for the price of two. Sunday until Thursday. Excludes other offers. Please quote promotion code BF342" on when booking on our own website.
Sheriff Lodge, Dimple Road, Matlock 57.0 miles away
Sheriff Lodge B&B is situated on a hill and offers spectacular views over to the hills opposite, towards Riber Castle. An ideal base in the heart of the Derbyshire Dales. All rooms have views across the valley and their own separate en-suite... more
- We offer a two night break with a 2 course dinner at Stones Restaurant (Michelin Recommended) with a bottle of house wine. We also add a box of chocolates and wine or champagne and then scatter silk rose petals on the bed. Call or e-mail for a price
Spring Lane, Folkingham, Sleaford 58.5 miles away
The Barn, Grade II listed, lies in a quiet corner of the conservation village of Folkingham. Sheep graze in the field next to the Barn. Ancient stone walls, beamed ceilings, antique furniture and open log fires are combined with the modern comforts... more
- Come and stay three nights or more, Monday to Thursday nights, and receive a 20% discount.
The Old Town Hall, Leyburn 68.6 miles away
Welcome to The Old Town Hall where guests can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing stay in the stunning countryside of Wensleydale in the Yorkshire Dales. Redmire is ideally positioned between Leyburn and Aysgarth Falls. Three luxury rooms, all with... more
- £20 off (the single night price) per room per night for 2 to 6 night stays. Book via our website to receive this discount stating number of nights for your stay and this discount will automatically be calculated. Offer includes Friday and Saturday nights. Saturday night minimum 2 night stay. Telephone bookings can also receive this discount please quote Britain's Finest at time of booking
Hill Farm, Somersal Herbert, Ashbourne 75.0 miles away
Hill Farm B&B is a Grade II listed farmhouse, built in 1790 and located in the beautiful Derbyshire Dales between the market towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne, close to the Peak District and Alton Towers. There are two double rooms available, both... more
- Stay with us on a Tuesday or Wednesday before the end of May 2017 and enjoy a 10% saving on our Bed and Breakfast room rate. This is an opportunity to explore the Derbyshire Dales at a quieter time of the week. Evening meals and cream teas are also available.
Merrybent Hill Farm,, Catlow Road, Slaidburn 78.0 miles away
Merrybent Hill is a beautiful luxury Bed & Breakfast situated in an stunning countryside location near Slaidburn in the Forest of Bowland, with outstanding views towards Pendle Hill and the Yorkshire Dales. The house is a newly renovated Grade II... more
- 10% discount off rate of Deluxe Oak Room for stays of 2 nights or more midweek (arrival days of Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed)
Worthenbury, Wrexham 105.9 miles away
Ivy-clad Grade II listed Worthenbury Manor B&B in Wrexham sits amongst the rolling Cheshire Plains, its interior a wonderful recreation of Jacobean and Georgian style. With views out across the Welsh Marches, there are just two stunningly decorated... more
- TREAT YOURSELF TO A 2 NIGHT ROMANTIC BREAK AT WORTHENBURY MANOR, A HISTORIC COUNTRY HOUSE IN TRANQUIL WELSH BORDER COUNTRY. YOU'LL HAVE AN ENSUITE ROOM WITH LUXURY PERIOD 4 POSTER BED, ROSES, CHOCOLATES AND A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE. YOUR BREAKFAST WILL BE SERVED IN THE OAK PANELLED DINING ROOM. £180 PER COUPLE OFF SEASON, £200 PER COUPLE HIGH SEASON.
Hellidon Road, Catesby, Daventry 106.5 miles away
Catesby Barn Farm in Northamptonshire, styled as a place where good old-fashioned hospitality and life still reigns, is ideal if you want to switch off and escape the hustle of modern life. Choose from three bedrooms, each featuring locally made... more
- Please contact us for further information about our reduced business guest rates.
141 High Street, Cheveley, Newmarket 112.7 miles away
Norfolk House occupies a lovely spot overlooking the church and war memorial in Cheveley, a picturesque village close to Newmarket in Suffolk. After a long journey enjoy a refreshing cup tea and cake on arrival and luxuriate in the peaceful setting... more
- During March and April if you would like to stay for three nights you will pay full price for two and half price, £45.00, for the third night. This includes breakfast each day.
13 Kennedy Road, Kingsland, Shrewsbury 114.0 miles away
Just a beautiful ten minute walk to the centre of Shrewsbury, Hambrook House in Shrewsbury is a wonderful example of how many owners have focused on beautiful décor, excellent location and warm service to provide a hospitality experience more akin to... more
- If booking is for three days or longer we will offer a discount of 5% for double occupancy bookings. Please mention the special offer code when booking.
Broadgate, Millom 115.8 miles away
Broadgate occupies a unique position in the Western Lake District with views over the sea and estuary to the South and up to the Fells on the left. Surrounded by a classic Cumbrian country house garden with year round interest. A walled garden... more
- Broadgate House – explore the lakes, hills and wonderful castles, houses and gardens of the Lake District from the unique setting of Broadgate. Stay for 3 nights and get the 4th night free. *Availability at Broadgate House must be checked first and the Special Offer Code quoted*
5 Castle Terrace, Warkworth, Alnwick 119.5 miles away
Roxbro House, nestled in the medieval village of Warworth in Northumberland opposite its 12th century castle, ups the standard of an ordinary B&B. The pretty stone exterior belies its rather plush sensibilities, which feels more grand country pile... more
- We are currently offering a great 30% discount on all bookings this April booked directly through our website. The discount has already been applied- so just go ahead and book! Min 2 night stay required Sunday to Thursday inclusive. Hope to see you soon.
Mere House, Mere Road, Finmere, Buckingham 121.8 miles away
The Garden Barn has been beautifully renovated to offer comfortable accommodation with wooden floors and attractive furnishings. Comprising one double bedroom and a large openplan sitting room with a sofa bed and well equipped kitchen and a modern... more
- Come relax and unwind at the beautiful Garden Barn. Three night stays for two, only £250.00
Crossways Farm, Brettenham Rd, Hitcham, Ipswich 125.4 miles away
Crossways Farm is more than a place to stay: it is a destination. As well as a luxury bed and breakfast reserved exclusively for you, it is a restorative place for all ages to relax in peaceful surroundings while enjoying the countryside and its... more
- 10% discount for stays of 5 nights or more
Holbecks House, Holbecks Lane, Hadleigh, Ipswich 132.4 miles away
Languidly placed on a hill, Holbeck’s House with its mellow façade and large bay windows rises over Dedham Vale with effortless elegance – and the promise of a quiet and scenic retreat. The flagstone hallway greets you, along with owner Perry who’ll... more
- Enjoy 3 nights bed and breakfast for the price of 2 during March and April 2017. Valid on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please quote 'Britain's Finest 3 for 2' to take advantage of this offer.
33 Oxford Road, London 157.4 miles away
How does delicious home-cooked food, like tasty full English breakfasts and oozy fruity jams, served up in a charming Victorian B&B sound? Given the exceptional food, it's no surprise a culinary whizz owns Oxford Road, a double-fronted house with... more
- Double room £48.00 per person based on two people sharing £85.00 for single occupancy
Horsted Keynes, haywards heath, Horsted Keynes 185.8 miles away
Situated on the edge of the Ashdown Forest, this bed and breakfast is nestled in the countryside just 45 minutes away from London. The 17th century farmhouse has been completely refurbished to provide three delightfully furnished rooms including one... more
- Just a few rooms left over the Easter holiday. lambs and flowers at there best Twyford is at its best give us a ring to see if we can fit you in !!
Cranbrook Road, Tenterden 189.3 miles away
Built in 1750, Bishopsdale Oast is a double kiln oast house featuring many of the old beams etc. We are off the beaten track and peacefully set in 4 acres of wild and cultivated gardens. Situated in the heart of the weald of Kent we are ideally... more
- Special offer. 10% off all rooms till the end of May. Minimum stay of 2 nights. Public Holidays not included. Quote 'Bluebells' when booking. Booking by telephone or email only
Meggett Lane, South Alkham, Dover 194.1 miles away
We’re all aware of the allure of the White Cliffs of Dover, neighbouring Dover Castle and medieval city of Canterbury – and at Alkham Court, a luxury family farmhouse B&B, you’ll discover a perfect base to tour the timeless beauty of the Kent coast.... more
- Stay in Kent at our luxury 5 star farmhouse b&b. SHORT BREAK OFFER 5% discount on 3 night bookings & 10% discount 4 - 5 nights. Includes exclusive use of the hot tub and sauna. Offer available on all double rooms. Enjoy tasty farmhouse breakfast with local produce and stunning views across the Kent Downs.
Penbontbren Luxury Bed and Breakfast, Glynarthen, Cardigan Bay 194.1 miles away
Penbontbren Luxury Bed and Breakfast in West Wales is nestled in 32 acres of grounds, surrounded by Welsh countryside with views towards the Preseli mountains and only 2 miles from wonderful national trust beaches. With 5 luxury suites to a 5 star... more
- Book for 3 or 4 nights and receive a 10% off your bed and breakfast bill.
Halnaker, Chichester 197.9 miles away
Bed and breakfast bliss in this Georgian brick and flint house near Goodwood and Chichester, at the foot of the South Downs. Welcoming guests and ensuring your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. Rooms are all comfortably furnished and recently... more
- Enjoy a 10% discount on a minimum stay of 3 nights in any room during March and April, bed and breakfast (subject to availability)
The New Boathouse, Bosham, Chichester 200.0 miles away
The Boathouse: All of our rooms have independent access. You may come and go as you please without disturbing others, as likewise, our other guests will not disturb you. All with en-suites shower rooms all our rooms are ground floor and are... more
- Book Direct on our website and get 10% discount and buy yourselves a meal out
Station Street, Lymington 208.8 miles away
Just two minutes’ walk to the pretty harbour, Britannia House has been welcoming visitors to Lymington since 1865 when it was the Britannia Commercial Hotel. These days it runs as a B&B operation and has been transformed into a welcoming, homely... more
- For any stay of 4 nights and more we give a discount of 10% based on double occupancy) throughout the year
Sinai Hill, Lynton 218.1 miles away
Highcliffe House is an award-winning, romantic 5 Star B&B overlooking Lynton, North Devon that provides elegant and individually designed guest accommodation within Exmoor National Park. This beautiful Victorian house is situated in an acre of garden... more
- Book direct with Highcliffe House to receive a 10% discount on any Midweek bookings for 2 Nights or longer.
Penally, Tenby 221.4 miles away
Wychwood House B&B is a large country house which enjoys sea views. The well equipped bedrooms are elegant and spacious, some have a sun balcony. Dine by candle light and enjoy Lee´s interesting and freshly cooked four course menu of the day. Open... more
- Stay 7 nights or longer in a Double/Twin ensuite or King Double ensuite and get last night free. Offer valid for 2 persons occupying room.
Church Road, Arrochar 241.0 miles away
Fascadail House is a charming traditional C listed Victorian residence of historical interest within the village. 40 minutes from Glasgow and only 2 minutes from Loch Lomond, Fascadail House sits in its own extensive gardens by the tranquil shores of... more
- Stay for 2 nights to receive a discount loch view rooms from £130 for 2 nights including full Scottish breakfast.
160 New Road, Brixham 260.2 miles away
Brookside guesthouse, situated in the pretty town of Brixham in Devon, offers seaside charm by the bucket-load. Warm yourself up after a wind-swept walk along the coast and recharge your batteries in one of the modern-styled rooms, lovingly filled... more
- Britain's Finest customers only a 10% discount on any treatment, you have a choice from Swedish Back Massage, Indian Head Massage, Facial, Chakra Balancing & Infrared Sauna session.
14 Penwinnick Rd, St Austell 291.0 miles away
The Elms Guest House is a warm and friendly bed and breakfast in St Austell on the Cornish Riviera just minutes from the popular Eden Project and the beautiful victorian Lost Gardens of Heligan. A magnificent Georgian Style House dating back to... more
- Discounted summer stays at the luxurious Elms Guest House. Please call or email for more information!
Valley Park Lane, Mevagissey 294.6 miles away
Breakfast with a grandstand view of Mevagissey harbour and St Austell Bay, sampling local Cornish and homemade products from the menu. The three warm en-suite bedrooms have powerful showers and comfy kingsize beds. Only two minutes walk to the... more
- 30% off breaks of 2 nights or more between March 2017 to April 2017. That's just £68 per room per night (based on 2 people sharing).
121 Portmellon Park, Portmellon, Mevagissey, St Austell 294.8 miles away
Portmellon Cove Guest House - luxury accommodation by the sea! Award winning, 5 star, licensed, establishment overlooking the peaceful, sandy cove of Portmellon, near Mevagissey. All spacious en-suite rooms (four poster, king-size double and... more
- Luxury accommodation by the sea! Stay in any of our 3, comfortable, en-suite rooms and enjoy stunning sea views, a beautiful garden, peaceful location, free, off road parking and free WI-FI. Enjoy 12% off regular prices (£110.00 instead of £125.00 per room per night for bed and breakfast.) and free tickets to The Lost Gardens of Heligan for stays of 3 or more nights New, direct bookings only
Perranuthnoe, Perranuthnoe, Penzance 318.9 miles away
A pretty honey-coloured barn-conversion B&B in Perranuthnoe, south west Cornwall, Ednovean Hall is a tranquil 17th century farmstead which sits in an Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Inside there are three sweetly decorated bedrooms – The Pink... more
- We have a last minute opportunity for you to explore that little bit of paradise that is Cornwall this Bank Holiday with a discount of 10% for a reservation of three days or more. Check out our Pink Bedroom with fabulous four poster bed Visit our reservations to book direct to secure the deal We have some shorter breaks still available in the Apricot and the Blue bedrooms with private terraces
To view the icons please zoom in