Stock Exchange Hotel is set within the former home of the Manchester Stock Exchange; every detail has been meticulously considered to create luxury, boutique accommodation and capture the spirit and heritage of the building. The stunning example of Edwardian Baroque architecture, with its original marble, brass and woodwork, has been carefully restored to breathe new life into one of the city’s most historically symbolic institutions.
With a dedicated, highly knowledgeable and experienced team, the Stock Exchange Hotel is committed to curating unique experiences and quality service in an exquisite setting.
A collection of forty rooms, signature suites and a stunning top floor residence have been thoughtfully considered and designed with the absolute comfort of you in mind.
More than luxury accommodation, Stock Exchange Hotel is an assemblage of experiences. Among them include unique event spaces in The Vault and The Bank and the Manchester debut of Chef Tom Kerridge.
What is a typical wedding like at Stock Exchange Hotel?
'The Perfect Exchange'
Stock Exchange Hotel know it’s the personal touches that make the difference. Their dedicated team will be alongside every step of the way to help plan every detail to perfection.
Arrive at the stunning Stock Exchange Hotel where guests will be greeted by the dedicated team and taken into The Traders Lounge for an arrival glass of champagne and canapes.
Hold the ceremony under the striking dome of The Bull & Bear, an extraordinary space in the Grade II listed landmark full of history. After the ceremony guests will be directed to the exclusive space, The Vault, for pre-dinner drinks and the opportunity to take photographs in and around the hotel.
Guests will then be shown up to The Bull & Bear to enjoy a four course wedding breakfast curated by Tom Kerridge and his executive team along with a toasting glass of champagne.
Dance the night away with family and friends before enjoying a luxury stay in the beautiful Boardroom Suite.
What Wedding Packages does Stock Exchange Hotel offer?
Stock Exchange Hotel offers exclusive use of the hotel with the 'Perfect Exchange' package, this includes the following:
- Arrival glass of champagne served in The Traders Lounge
- Three canapes per person on arrival
- Exclusive hire of The Bull & Bear for Wedding ceremony
- Master of ceremonies
- Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator to help with the planning and organisation of your day
- Four Course wedding breakfast created by Tom Kerridge and his executive team followed by Tea & Coffee, served exclusively in The Bull & Bear
- Wedding breakfast table set up
- Still & Sparkling mineral water
- Toasting glass of Champagne
- ½ bottle of wine per person with dinner
- Sommelier available for full evening
- Overnight stay for two in the luxury Boardroom Suite on night of wedding including bottle of champagne on arrival, rose petals and luxury chocolates
- Delicious champagne breakfast for two served in room or The Bull & Bear restaurant
- Luxury Accommodation for 78 guests including breakfast in The Bull & Bear restaurant
*Recommended Hair and make-up artist including pre-wedding trial
*Recommended photographer for full day including pre-wedding meeting
*Recommended florist for table centres and any other floral pieces
*Recommended DJ & LED Dancefloor
*Bespoke table plan and easel
**optional extras at additional cost
Package is based on a maximum of 80 guests. Prices from £25,000.00
Where is Stock Exchange Hotel located?
Stock Exchange Hotel is located within the heart of central Manchester. Positioned on Norfolk Street in between Market Street and King Street.
For any further information or to arrange a showround please contact [email protected] or call 0161 4703 901 where a member of the team will be happy to assist.