This site is owned and operated by Redburn Innovations Ltd (“We, Us, Our”), which is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to Our websites and partner websites, as well as that of Our vendors and partners. This notice describes how we collect and use personal data about you, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any other national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK (Data Protection Legislation).
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation, We are the data controller. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal data about you. We are required under the Data Protection Legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site britainsfinest.co.uk (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To display your Favourites when you return to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies on the website. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on Our secure servers or the secure servers of Our trusted third party software providers (including credit/debt card payment details which We do not be store). Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To share your data with Vendors, where you have agreed to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- By completing a booking through this website you agree that We have the following lawful reasons for processing your personal data:
(a) consent: you have given clear consent for Us to process your personal data for completing your booking, making enquiries, or downloading media from Our websites, although generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you, and you may withdraw your consent in those circumstances.
(b) the processing is necessary in order to perform any contract We may have with you, or for the performance of your contract with a vendor where we act as agent.
(c) We may process your personal data for the purposes of our own legitimate interests provided that those interests do not override any of your own interests, rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data. This includes processing for business development, statistical and management purposes.
- Where you have consented, We will use your information to let you know by email about products and services We offer. If you change Your mind about being contacted in the future, you will be able to withdraw your consent.
- Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract We have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, We may not be able to perform the contract We have or are trying to enter into with you. In this case, We may have to cancel a product or service you have with Us but We will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Redburn Innovations Ltd or substantially all of its assets or this website is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- In the event you opt to share your personal data with a property in order to receive more information from them, your data will be shared with that property.
- Some Vendors, partners, or other third parties who act for Us for the purposes set out in this policy may be located outside the European Economic Area. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the European Economic Area, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
o We will transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
o Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
o Where we transfer your personal data to the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
- We will not disclose your information to any other third parties for marketing purposes.
Security and Data Retention
-We employ commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. In addition, where we share your personal data with a “data processor” for the purposes of the Data Protection Legislation, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
-We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
-We will retain your information on Our secure servers for a period of two months unless you request deletion in line with your rights (see below).
- You have the right to unsubscribe to our mailing list with immediate effect via any email we send you.
- You have the right to object to Us processing or retaining your personal data. In this case, please contact us through the SpeedyBooker website. On receiving Your instruction We will permanently delete your personal data from Our live systems within a maximum of 30 days. Your personal data will be retained in Back Up files for up to one year beyond this point in line with our data retention policy: this data is retained for business continuity and diagnostic purposes only. Your diagnostics data which does not contain personal data will retained for up to two years in line with Our data retention policy.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- You have the right to access information held about you. Any initial request is free of charge; any subsequent request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Changes to our privacy notice
Any changes we may make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.