Willington Lodge is home to the Morris family and has been carefully restored in the spirit of the original Georgian architecture, retaining original features and now offers luxury Bed & Breakfast guest bedrooms. Everybody has a warm welcome and is considered to be part of the family during their stay.
• A welcome tray offering a selection of teas, coffee, water and other goodies
• Luxurious pure down duvets and pillows
• Noble Isle toiletries are presented in your bathroom.
• Flat screen TV and fast Internet access
• A selection of magazines
• Fresh flowers and luxury chocolates can be arranged on arrival or during your stay for special occasions
After a night of peaceful sleep, the idea is that you awake refreshed, bouncing with energy, and hopefully hungry, to sample one of Pam’s Aga-cooked breakfasts. These are made with locally sourced ingredients, free range eggs and regionally grown produce, delicious !! A continental breakfast is also available if required, and vegetarian options. A selection of teas and freshly brewed coffee, fresh apple or orange juice. Breakfast is served in the dining room.
Check In: 16:00 (4:00pm) - 20:00 (8:00pm) (arrivals may be allowed outside this window if your travel plans can't be adjusted however this is subject to availability)
Check Out: Before 11:00 (11:00am)