The Old Rectory, Thormanby
The Old Rectory is a Grade II Listed former rectory which was built in 1737, located in a small rural village of North Yorkshire on the edge of the North York Moors National Park.
Offering a warm welcome, accommodation is provided in beautiful rooms with antique furniture, original features and ensuite bathrooms. The owners pride themselves on providing a hearty AGA cooked Yorkshire breakfast, with eggs from their own own hens and local farm produce. All breakfasts are served fresh to order and is served using Emma Bridgewater pottery.
Ideally situated for visiting the historic town of York, the spa town of Harrogate and only an hours drive to the coastal towns of Whitby and Scarborough, and a short distance from the Yorkshire Dales.