Devonshire Square, Beeley, Chatsworth Estate, Matlock 34.4 miles away
Dating from 1747, and part of the Chatsworth Estate, The Devonshire Arms, Beeley is a picturesque country inn with rooms at the heart of village life. It offers the charm and character of a historic inn with a contemporary Brasserie restaurant which... more
- From £148 per person. This luxury two night break is devoted to sharing Devonshire’s obsession to magnificent food Our fabulous two night breaks includes: Two nights overnight accommodation in your chosen room or suite category Dinner in the AA rosette Brasserie Restaurant on one night Two entrance tickets to Chatsworth House and Gardens Full Derbyshire breakfast each morning VAT
Pilsley, Chatsworth Estate, Bakewell 37.0 miles away
Idyllic Country Inn with rooms located on and owned by The Chatsworth Estate serving locally produced food and ale. A traditional English Country Inn, serving up a mix of warm hospitality, good locally sourced and produced pub food and a varied... more
- Two night break devoted to sharing Devonshire’s obsession to magnificent food as well as giving you the opportunity to relax and enjoy the gorgeous and spectacular Chatsworth House and Estate Two nights overnight accommodation in our chosen room or suite category Dinner on one night Two entrance tickets to Chatsworth House and Gardens Full Derbyshire breakfast each morning VAT From £146pp
Wilton Lane, Wilton, Ross-on-Wye 76.1 miles away
Wilton Court Restaurant with rooms has been carefully refurbished reflecting its 16th century origins and features many objects d'art, rugs and various collectables from the Middle and Far East creating an oasis of comfort and tranquility. In an... more
- Rates are for three nights for two people sharing and include English breakfast each morning, a three-course dinner from our a la carte menu with no supplements on two of the evenings. Should you wish to dine on all three evenings we would be pleased to offer you a special supplement of £35.00 per person. Rates from £390.00 to £450.00 per stay.
Ship Lane, Thornham 83.0 miles away
The Lifeboat Inn is a traditional coastal hotel with free wi-fi and free parking. It is situated in Thornham village minutes from the stunning sandy beaches on the north Norfolk coast. Recently refurbished The Lifeboat Inn has a welcoming,... more
- Two night stays from £285 per couple including dinner and breakfast. Prices are per room per couple, including two night accommodation, £30 dinner allocation per person on both evenings, breakfast and VAT. Available for stays Sunday to Thursday from the 1st October 2016 – 31st May 2017, excluding school holidays, bank holidays and our Christmas and New Year period.
High Street, Thornham 83.2 miles away
The Chequers Inn is a traditional inn located on the High Street of quiet Thornham village on the north Norfolk coast. You will find a free parking and wi-fi throughout the hotel, a traditional bar, sun-trapped relaxing courtyard, stylish dining room... more
- Enjoy two pizzas from our very popular pizza menu and a bottle of house wine for only £24.95. This offer is available Monday to Friday during lunchtimes and for dinner between 6pm and 7.30pm. This offer is available throughout May, excluding bank holidays.
Downham, Clitheroe 90.2 miles away
The ideal location for exploring historic Pendle Witch territory, the luxury accommodation at the Assheton Arms in Downham near Clitheroe is perfectly suited to families and couples alike. Accommodation at the Assheton Arms comprises 12 bedrooms... more
- Add a 3 course meal to your Bed & Breakfast for only £70 per couple and we'll treat you to a bottle of prosecco! The Assheton Arms is located in the picturesque village of Downham in Lancashire, and offers award winning food and 5* accommodation. Valid Sunday - Thursday *Supplements apply to certain dishes including £5 to ribeye and £7 to fillet steak Excludes Bank Holiday Sundays
42 Guildford Road, West End, Woking 100.5 miles away
The Inn is a special place to visit, whether on local business, visiting the area or enjoying the delights of this award-winning restaurant. The boutique rooms, completed in Spring 2015, offer a modern yet comfortable space. All the little details... more
- Enjoy a complimentary aperitif at the bar when you dine in the evening with us. Just mention this offer to receive your first drink on us! (Offer only available to overnight guests when dining in the restaurant in the evening. Choice of drink subject to management discretion. Only one drink per person.)
High Street, Dedham, Colchester 112.1 miles away
In the heart of Dedham, The Sun Inn has been a watering hole for villagers and resting post for travellers for centuries. These days, it’s much the same. An ideal spot to revive yourself be it with a pint of craft beer, a meal using fine East Anglian... more
- £385 for a 2 night stay for 2 people with dinner, bed and breakfast plus one of: - Cream Tea - Bar Board Lunch - Picnic with rugs and bikes - Tasting menu in place of normal dinner - Valid 27-03-17 to 04-06-17 (Please note selection in notes)
103 Yarmouth Road, Thorpe St Andrew, 103, Yarmouth Road, Norwich 113.7 miles away
The Old Rectory, Norwich's only AA 4* GOLD 2 Rosette 'Restaurant with Rooms' is a Grade II listed Georgian country house. Standing in an acre of mature secluded gardens in a leafy conservation area and overlooking the River Yare valley on the eastern... more
- Heritage, culture, wildlife, walking? Whatever your passion, Norwich and Norfolk have plenty to offer. Your Short Break includes a delicious seasonal two AA Rosette dinner, stylish accommodation and a freshly cooked breakfast. From £175.00 prpn, (two adults sharing; min. two night stay). Also includes free parking and WiFi. Tues to Sat. incl.
St James's Street, Dunwich, Southwold 129.3 miles away
The Ship at Dunwich - Once a haunt of smugglers, you will now find a traditional coastal inn with: real ales, real food and real fires, comfortable, traditionally furnished bedrooms, some with views over the marshes to the sea, an enormous garden and... more
- Stay at The Ship for five nights. Arrive on a Sunday and stay with us for five consecutive nights from just £373.75 per room per couple. Staying in a Good room £390 (saving £210) Staying in a Best room £438.75 (saving £236.25) Staying in a Marsh View Best room £455 (saving £245) This offer is based on two people sharing a double room and prices are inclusive of breakfast and VAT.
165 Atholl Road, Pitlochry 292.3 miles away
Scottish Hotel Awards GUESTHOUSE OF THE YEAR 2016 Visit Scotland Thistle Awards Most Hospitable Guesthouse 2015. Tucked away in secluded wooded grounds in the Highland Perthshire town of Pitlochry, Scotland, this beautiful early Victorian house... more
- Rooms available at Craigatin House and Courtyard Pitlochry throughout 2017 from £102 per room per night for two people including breakfast. Please call for availability. All rooms subject to availability
To view the icons please zoom in