165 Atholl Road, Pitlochry
Scottish Hotel Awards GUESTHOUSE OF THE YEAR 2016 Visit Scotland Thistle Awards Most Hospitable Guesthouse 2015. Tucked away in secluded wooded grounds in the Highland Perthshire town of Pitlochry, Scotland, this beautiful early Victorian house... more
- Rooms available at Craigatin House and Courtyard Pitlochry throughout 2017 from £102 per room per night for two people including breakfast. Please call for availability. All rooms subject to availability
103 Yarmouth Road, Thorpe St Andrew, 103, Yarmouth Road, Norwich
The Old Rectory, Norwich's only AA 4* GOLD 2 Rosette 'Restaurant with Rooms' is a Grade II listed Georgian country house. Standing in an acre of mature secluded gardens in a leafy conservation area and overlooking the River Yare valley on the eastern... more
- Heritage, culture, wildlife, walking? Whatever your passion, Norwich and Norfolk have plenty to offer. Your Short Break includes a delicious seasonal two AA Rosette dinner, stylish accommodation and a freshly cooked breakfast. From £175.00 prpn, (two adults sharing; min. two night stay). Also includes free parking and WiFi. Tues to Sat. incl.
6 Berkeley Crescent, Bristol
Berkeley Suites offer an entirely unique way to stay in Bristol. Set in a beautiful Georgian crescent, the grade II* listed building provides luxury and comfort. Each suite spans an entire floor of the building and offers an elegant open-plan living... more
- Book a 4 night stay and get one of the nights for free. A perfect opportunity to make Bristol your base for the week.
High Street, Dedham, Colchester
In the heart of Dedham, The Sun Inn has been a watering hole for villagers and resting post for travellers for centuries. These days, it’s much the same. An ideal spot to revive yourself be it with a pint of craft beer, a meal using fine East Anglian... more
- £385 for a 2 night stay for 2 people with dinner, bed and breakfast plus one of: - Cream Tea - Bar Board Lunch - Picnic with rugs and bikes - Tasting menu in place of normal dinner - Valid 27-03-17 to 04-06-17 (Please note selection in notes)
42 Guildford Road, West End, Woking
The Inn is a special place to visit, whether on local business, visiting the area or enjoying the delights of this award-winning restaurant. The boutique rooms, completed in Spring 2015, offer a modern yet comfortable space. All the little details... more
- Enjoy a complimentary aperitif at the bar when you dine in the evening with us. Just mention this offer to receive your first drink on us! (Offer only available to overnight guests when dining in the restaurant in the evening. Choice of drink subject to management discretion. Only one drink per person.)
The ideal location for exploring historic Pendle Witch territory, the luxury accommodation at the Assheton Arms in Downham near Clitheroe is perfectly suited to families and couples alike. Accommodation at the Assheton Arms comprises 12 bedrooms... more
- Add a 3 course meal to your Bed & Breakfast for only £70 per couple and we'll treat you to a bottle of prosecco! The Assheton Arms is located in the picturesque village of Downham in Lancashire, and offers award winning food and 5* accommodation. Valid Sunday - Thursday *Supplements apply to certain dishes including £5 to ribeye and £7 to fillet steak Excludes Bank Holiday Sundays
Ship Lane, Thornham
The Lifeboat Inn is a traditional coastal hotel with free wi-fi and free parking. It is situated in Thornham village minutes from the stunning sandy beaches on the north Norfolk coast. Recently refurbished The Lifeboat Inn has a welcoming,... more
- Treat your friends and family to a gift voucher to use at The Lifeboat Inn. We offer the following different types: Vouchers showing a monetary value towards a meal or stay at The Lifeboat Inn. All denominations available, from £10 Or a voucher for an overnight stay for two, inclusive of breakfast, starting from £120.
Devonshire Square, Beeley, Chatsworth Estate, Matlock
Dating from 1747, and part of the Chatsworth Estate, The Devonshire Arms, Beeley is a picturesque country inn with rooms at the heart of village life. It offers the charm and character of a historic inn with a contemporary Brasserie restaurant which... more
- From £148 per person. This luxury two night break is devoted to sharing Devonshire’s obsession to magnificent food Our fabulous two night breaks includes: Two nights overnight accommodation in your chosen room or suite category Dinner in the AA rosette Brasserie Restaurant on one night Two entrance tickets to Chatsworth House and Gardens Full Derbyshire breakfast each morning VAT
High Street, Thornham
The Chequers Inn is a traditional inn located on the High Street of quiet Thornham village on the north Norfolk coast. You will find a free parking and wi-fi throughout the hotel, a traditional bar, sun-trapped relaxing courtyard, stylish dining room... more
- Spoil yourself with a short break at The Chequers Inn, including scrumptious dinner on each of the evenings from £165 per couple. Choose to stay for either 1, 2 or 3 nights. Prices are per room per couple, including £30 dinner allocation per person in the evenings, breakfast and VAT. Available for stays Sunday to Thursday.
High Street, Shipton-under-Wychwood
The Wychwood Inn is an old coaching inn that has been thoughtfully updated, retaining many of its original features including the old inglenook fireplace that has a roaring fire on winter days. Mixing old and new we offer a warm, cosy & welcoming... more
- Book any two nights Sunday to Thursday up to 30th April 2017. Excluding bank holidays, Easter, Cheltenham Festival
Wilton Lane, Wilton, Ross-on-Wye
Wilton Court Restaurant with rooms has been carefully refurbished reflecting its 16th century origins and features many objects d'art, rugs and various collectables from the Middle and Far East creating an oasis of comfort and tranquility. In an... more
- Rates are for three nights for two people sharing and include English breakfast each morning, a three-course dinner from our a la carte menu with no supplements on two of the evenings. Should you wish to dine on all three evenings we would be pleased to offer you a special supplement of £35.00 per person. Rates from £390.00 to £450.00 per stay.
Burnsall Village, Yorkshire Dales, Skipton
Located in the pretty village of Burnsall, The Devonshire Fell Hotel lies on the edge of the Bolton Abbey Estate, nestled among rolling hills, country lanes and dry stone walls. The property has free WiFi and there is free parking. There are 16... more
- Enjoy a one night dinner bed & breakfast stay Overnight accommodation in one of our luxury bedrooms A superb three course dinner in The Fell Restaurant one evening Full Yorkshire breakfast on your morning of departure Complimentary access to The Devonshire Spa, Bolton Abbey Complimentary access to The Bolton Abbey Estate From £70pp
Pilsley, Chatsworth Estate, Bakewell
Idyllic Country Inn with rooms located on and owned by The Chatsworth Estate serving locally produced food and ale. A traditional English Country Inn, serving up a mix of warm hospitality, good locally sourced and produced pub food and a varied... more
- Two night break devoted to sharing Devonshire’s obsession to magnificent food as well as giving you the opportunity to relax and enjoy the gorgeous and spectacular Chatsworth House and Estate Two nights overnight accommodation in our chosen room or suite category Dinner on one night Two entrance tickets to Chatsworth House and Gardens Full Derbyshire breakfast each morning VAT From £146pp
St James's Street, Dunwich, Southwold
The Ship at Dunwich - Once a haunt of smugglers, you will now find a traditional coastal inn with: real ales, real food and real fires, comfortable, traditionally furnished bedrooms, some with views over the marshes to the sea, an enormous garden and... more
- Stay in one of our comfortable bedrooms for two nights and enjoy our Inn to Inn circular walk from The Ship at Dunwich to our sister inn The Westleton Crown. Prices are from £295 per couple with breakfast, dinner on one of the evenings and a £30 lunch voucher to use at The Westleton Crown.
To view the icons please zoom in