Sands Resort Hotel, Watergate Road, Newquay 9.2 miles away
Beachcomber Restaurant is based at Sands Resort Hotel & Spa on the Cornish North Coast. Some of our tables enjoy stunning sea views. Our enthusiastic team of chefs prepare a range of modern Mediterranean inspired dishes for you. Wherever possible... more
- Pre-book your dinner and enjoy a 3-course meal and a glass of wine for £25 per person. Needs to be mentioned at the time of booking.
Nr Zennor, St Ives 37.9 miles away
This restaurant and pub with rooms on the Atlantic coast of Cornwall is under the same ownership as the acclaimed Felin Fach Griffin in Wales. Bare wood tables and chairs against flagstone floors of the bar area give way to the bright blue and... more
- From when the clocks are locked into GMT, brighten up your winter midweeks with a one (or more) night escape. Dinner, Bed & Breakfast from £145 per couple.
Lower Henlade, Taunton 89.5 miles away
The recently refurbished Mount Somerset Hotel, Spa and fine dining restaurant is situated in the most tranquil of locations, and is surrounded by some of the most beautiful views over the English countryside yet so easily accessible for the A358 and... more
- Come and indulge in our very popular afternoon teas to include: Scones, Jam, Cream, Finger Sandwiches, Mini Homemade Cakes and Desserts with a pot of tea or coffee. £22 per person including a glass of English Nyetimber
Felin Fach, Brecon 122.7 miles away
Ruddy walls, rugged beams, sturdy tables - subtle it ain’t. But what this converted farmhouse nestled between Brecon and Hay on Wye has is character in abundance. Owners Charles and Edmund Inkin bang the local, seasonal drum with more integrity than... more
- From when the clocks are locked into GMT, brighten up your winter midweeks with a one (or more) night escape. Running from Sunday to Thursday excluding Christmas & Holidays. Rates starting from £160 for Dinner, Bed & Breakfast per couple.
Teffont Evias, Salisbury 133.8 miles away
Howard’s House is a privately owned hotel, hidden away in unspoilt countryside in the heart of Wiltshire. The ancient honey coloured stone building has not been subjected to any modern tampering which shows in the simple elegance of the airy... more
- Special 3 Night 'Relaxation' Package during February, March and April 2017, £600 for two people. Includes three course dinner each night and full country breakfast each morning. "A luxurious sanctuary from the pressures of everyday life" - Luxury Travel Diary
New Milton 143.7 miles away
The Dining Room at Chewton Glen, is a truly cosmopolitan and quintessentially English restaurant. Offering a nexus of beautiful conservatories, intimate dining spaces and a stunning open wine room. The Dining Room is as formal or relaxed as the mood... more
- Now you don't have to make Chewton Glen a special occasion, enjoy three courses for £26.50, Monday - Saturday. Dish of the day - • MONDAY: Shepherd's Pie • TUESDAY: Smoked Haddock & Salmon Fishcakes • WEDNESDAY: Calves liver, mashed potatoes, onion jus • THURSDAY: Roast Chicken, bread sauce, roast vegetables • FRIDAY: Fish Pie Not available on Sundays or through December 2017.
Munslow, Near Craven Arms, Ludlow 166.3 miles away
An abundance of exposed beams, flagstone floors and inglenook fireplace all hint of the Inn’s Tudor history. You can enjoy chef Richard Arnold’s honest cuisine in either the downstairs bar restaurant or at weekends, in the more formal first floor... more
- Treat yourself to a 2-course dinner from our 2 Rosette A La Carte menu - a starter and main course only. Stay over in one of our AA 4 star rated rooms. Enjoy full Shropshire breakfast cooked fresh each morning. Tues - Thurs Only £72.50 per person per night based on 2 people sharing - £145 per room. Friday & Saturday evenings - £155 per room. T&C's apply
Newbury 168.1 miles away
The Vineyard, one of the UK's best known places for those who love fine dining. The Vineyard restaurant is a 3 AA rosette awarded restaurant, with everything you expect from a 5 star Hotel without the stiffness. From the beautiful dining space, with... more
- Enjoy a glass of Taittinger Champagne, two courses from the below menu, wine from our cellars and coffee with petit fours to finish all for £35 per person* Please visit our website to view our lunch menu. *Subject to availability. This offer is valid Tuesday to Friday throughout April
Main Road, Fyfield, Abingdon 174.8 miles away
A vibrant village pub and restaurant situated in an historic Tudor Chantry House, The White Hart’s dramatic antique features such as the great hall and minstrel’s gallery (now the dining room) have been well preserved. Favouring local and seasonal... more
- Set lunch menu offering fantastic value: £16 for 2 courses and £19 for 3 courses
Drakes Hotel, 43/44 Marine Parade, Brighton 212.0 miles away
Deep grey banquettes, exposed brickwork and low key lighting make this intimate dining room in the stylish Drakes boutique hotel perfect for dinner a deux or special celebrations. Chef Andrew Mackenzie has trained with the likes of culinary legend... more
- Business Breakfast Meeting in our Private Dining Room - when privacy is required. Free use of the Meeting Room - just pay for full breakfast for each delegate. Suits from 6 to 12 people and is available between 7.30 to 10.00 Mon through Sat. Also available lunch and dinner, to add that special touch to any occasion. Includes the services of a dedicated waiter.
Knutsford Road, Holmes Chapel 216.2 miles away
A recently refurbished 17th Century Grade II listed country pub, restaurant and hotel in the heart of Cheshire. Expect quirky décor matched with country comforts and a kitchen that champions local British seasonal produce and eco-sustainability. ... more
- FROM £14.95 PP OR £18.95 WITH A GLASS OF FIZZ EVERY THURSDAY Our afternoon tea has been an all time favourite at The Vicarage, playing host to many a tea party and mid-afternoon treat. Now you can join us with a pal every Thursday and enjoy two for the price of one!
Broadgate West, 88 Worship Street, London 223.8 miles away
This modern Cantonese from the Hakkasan group offers no choice surprise 15 course tasting menu in the evenings in elegant, stripped back surroundings. This might be the best Chinese meal of your life. A whole cherry wood roasted Peking duck is... more
- Available Monday to Friday from 12pm to 2.30pm. 4 course duck/seafood set lunch menu at £28.50
Hambleton, Oakham 238.0 miles away
Set in beautifully maintained grounds overlooking Rutland Water, Hambleton Hall is a country house hotel to make you swoon. An extensive kitchen garden supplies herbs and vegetables for award winning chef Aaron Patterson's seasonal menu. Delicately... more
- Our 3 Course Menu Of The Day offers (approx. 6 choices for each course) at a fixed price of £69.00. 4 courses for £89.00. “Gourmet corner” will add a few dishes to which a supplement will apply which include “luxury” ingredients such as Foie Gras, Lobster etc.
Green Lane, Chipping, Forest of Bowland 253.3 miles away
With panoramic views of Longridge fell and stunning gardens the restaurant and conservatory, with its gothic arches and window, offer the diner a range of local produce from its own gardens and bakery, the Forest of Bowland and the surrounding... more
- 12.00-2.00 pm Adults £35/Children £20 (10 or under) The fabulously talented Gaynor Sutcliffe will be joining us to entertain you with her skills on the piano, trumpet and violin whilst you enjoy a delicious three-course lunch.
Rothay Bridge, Ambleside 282.1 miles away
The restaurant at Rohay Manor offers exceptional modern British cuisine, under the leadership of Head Chef Brandon Shepherd the kitchen team produce a imaginative, modern, seasonal menu, highligthing the very best of local Cumbrian produce. The... more
- Served daily from 1900 - 2100, enjoy a fabulous 3 course fine dining experience at Rothay Manor. Under the guidance of Head Chef Brandon Shepherd our restaurant currently holds 2AA rosettes, and serves modern British cuisine with a twist. Using ingredients from our kitchen garden and meats sourced from the very best suppliers, Brandons dishes highlight the very best of local seasonal produce.
The Grand Hotel & Spa, Station Rise, York 290.5 miles away
Enjoy a dining experience at this grand city centre hotel, offering views of the historic City of York Walls. The 3 AA Hudson’s restaurant features widely spaced linen covered tables, deeply comfortable high backed chairs and a refined interior... more
- Tuck into the renowned tasting menu at The Grand which uses local, seasonal produce and Head Chef's, Craig Atchinson, skills and imagination. Until the end of March (excluding Saturdays) you can enjoy two of the exquisite 7-course Tasting Menus for £65 (usually £65 per person). Add a wine flight to this with the
Seaham Hall Hotel & Serenity Spa, Lord Byron's Walk, Seaham 336.9 miles away
Welcome to Byron's restaurant. Our focus is to celebrate British ingredients and its producers who dive, harvest, hunt, nurture and gather them. Our menu changes to reflect the seasons in Britain and the dishes emphasise the quality of what our... more
- Spend a delightful afternoon sipping on tea and indulging in tasty homemade treats. The perfect way to celebrate or just catch up with friends and family. Only £22 per person.
To view the icons please zoom in