Portpatrick, Stranraer 111.8 miles away
This remote Victorian lodge was the venue for war time meetings between Churchill and Eisenhower, thanks to its proximity to a once warring Atlantic. Views of Ireland can be glimpsed from the gold and claret-coloured dining room lit by candles. Chef... more
- 2 Night Midweek Break (Sunday to Thursday) until 28 May 2017:- Glen, Bachelor or East - £530 Pond or West - £580 South, Bay or Hannay - £630 Whin or Churchill - £680 All rates are for two people for two nights inclusive of tea or coffee on arrival, Dinner, Full Scottish Breakfast, early morning tea and VAT.
Seaham Hall Hotel & Serenity Spa, Lord Byron's Walk, Seaham 154.7 miles away
Welcome to Byron's restaurant. Our focus is to celebrate British ingredients and its producers who dive, harvest, hunt, nurture and gather them. Our menu changes to reflect the seasons in Britain and the dishes emphasise the quality of what our... more
- Spend a delightful afternoon sipping on tea and indulging in tasty homemade treats. The perfect way to celebrate or just catch up with friends and family. Only £22 per person.
Green Lane, Chipping, Forest of Bowland 185.4 miles away
With panoramic views of Longridge fell and stunning gardens the restaurant and conservatory, with its gothic arches and window, offer the diner a range of local produce from its own gardens and bakery, the Forest of Bowland and the surrounding... more
- Enjoy full afternoon tea with sandwiches, scones, preserves, cream, cakes & pots of tea whilst listening to our pianist. 3.30-5.00pm £17.50 per person Wednesdays: 17th May, 14th June, 12th July Full payment required at the time of booking - To book please phone us
Bishopthorpe Road, York 209.1 miles away
Stunning is the word that comes to mind when first viewing this William III country house with its striking antique filled and wood panelled dining room. The bang up to date British menu features a plethora of foams: ginger with salmon, scallops and... more
- On warmer days, served on the terrace overlooking the lawns and gardens, to include fresh salad, snack or platter selection, a glass of house wine or soft drink, and home-made sorbet/ice cream or pudding of the day - all this for £19.50 per person.
Llandudno 214.1 miles away
Two hundred acres of parkland, views of Snowdonia – what’s not to love about this handsome 17th century country house? Crystal chandeliers and open fireplaces give the dining rooms that overlook the gardens a touch of grandeur. There’s homemade... more
- Bodysgallen is famous for its superb traditional afternoon teas. Freshly made scones with clotted cream and jam, scrumptious pastries and cakes, delicate sandwiches - indulge yourself, relax in the comfort of our drawing rooms or out on the terrace on warmer days with views over the gardens - all for just £24 per person
Knutsford Road, Holmes Chapel 231.6 miles away
A recently refurbished 17th Century Grade II listed country pub, restaurant and hotel in the heart of Cheshire. Expect quirky décor matched with country comforts and a kitchen that champions local British seasonal produce and eco-sustainability. ... more
- FROM £14.95 PP OR £18.95 WITH A GLASS OF FIZZ EVERY THURSDAY Our afternoon tea has been an all time favourite at The Vicarage, playing host to many a tea party and mid-afternoon treat. Now you can join us with a pal every Thursday and enjoy two for the price of one!
Castle Street, Hereford 305.4 miles away
Enjoy a pre-dinner drink on the terrace overlooking the gardens of this Georgian town house, close to Hereford cathedral. The bright, elegant and newly refurbished dining room features large, well spaced table dressed with linen and table skirts that... more
- Stretch out the weekend and stay Sunday night from £99 per room when you have a three-course dinner in our Castle Restaurant. This offer is valid until 31 July 2017 and is subject to availability, and is based on two people sharing a double or twin room. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and does not apply to existing bookings. Both guests must order a three course dinner. T
Main Road, Fyfield, Abingdon 343.2 miles away
A vibrant village pub and restaurant situated in an historic Tudor Chantry House, The White Hart’s dramatic antique features such as the great hall and minstrel’s gallery (now the dining room) have been well preserved. Favouring local and seasonal... more
- Set lunch menu offering fantastic value: £16 for 2 courses and £19 for 3 courses
Newbury 361.3 miles away
The Vineyard, one of the UK's best known places for those who love fine dining. The Vineyard restaurant is a 3 AA rosette awarded restaurant, with everything you expect from a 5 star Hotel without the stiffness. From the beautiful dining space, with... more
- Enjoy a glass of Taittinger Champagne, two courses from the below menu, wine from our cellars and coffee with petit fours to finish all for £35 per person* Please visit our website to view our lunch menu. *Subject to availability. This offer is valid Tuesday to Friday throughout May
Broadgate West, 88 Worship Street, London 372.6 miles away
This modern Cantonese from the Hakkasan group offers no choice surprise 15 course tasting menu in the evenings in elegant, stripped back surroundings. This might be the best Chinese meal of your life. A whole cherry wood roasted Peking duck is... more
- Available Monday to Friday from 12pm to 2.30pm. 4 course duck/seafood set lunch menu at £28.50
Lower Henlade, Taunton 375.1 miles away
The recently refurbished Mount Somerset Hotel, Spa and fine dining restaurant is situated in the most tranquil of locations, and is surrounded by some of the most beautiful views over the English countryside yet so easily accessible for the A358 and... more
- Come and indulge in our very popular afternoon teas to include: Scones, Jam, Cream, Finger Sandwiches, Mini Homemade Cakes and Desserts with a pot of tea or coffee. £22 per person including a glass of English Nyetimber
Teffont Evias, Salisbury 376.8 miles away
Howard’s House is a privately owned hotel, hidden away in unspoilt countryside in the heart of Wiltshire. The ancient honey coloured stone building has not been subjected to any modern tampering which shows in the simple elegance of the airy... more
- Indulge in pure Foodie Heaven with this special two night package. Dinner and breakfast included - one night to feature a bespoke seven-course tasting menu tailored to your personal fancies. You'll also receive a luxury hamper of homemade goodies to take home with you. £560 for two people.
Brooklands Hotel, Brooklands Drive, Weybridge 377.2 miles away
Welcome to your 1907 restaurant, bar & grill from Brooklands Hotel. We are very proud of our historic location, so aptly named our restaurant after the year the world famous, Brooklands racetrack was built and opened. The restaurant and cocktail bar... more
- Looking for a reason to dine out mid week? Or need an excuse to return to 1907 restaurant, bar & grill? The ethos behind our grill is heritage and quality. And a chateaubriand is made for sharing - either for a special occasion or just to spoil yourself! You can enjoy a chateaubriand for two with a glass of wine each for just £79.95* T&Cs apply
41 Fore Street, Topsham, Exeter 395.4 miles away
Exeter's Award Winning Seafood Restaurant serving the very best of 'Devon on a Plate'. With stunning views over the River Exe Estuary The Galley is passionate about serving the freshest Fish & Seafood, presented simply and stylishly with exciting... more
- Why not try our highly popular £18 Two Course Set Lunch. Head Chef Dolton Lodge uses the finest, freshest prime Fish & Seafood and local produce to create our Daily Menu. With stunning views over the River Exe estuary, it's the perfect location for a relaxing Lunch with a glass of wine or two. Booking essential.
East Street, Turners Hill 398.8 miles away
This 17th-century mansion set in 175 acres of Sussex parkland was once home to the poet Shelley. He’d hardly recognise the place now with its trendy “Reflections” brasserie and al fresco dining “Flames” courtyard. He might feel more at home in the... more
- A delicious 3 AA Rosette three course lunch in AG's Restaurant. Available to book every Sunday - £32 per adult.
New Milton 402.3 miles away
The Dining Room at Chewton Glen, is a truly cosmopolitan and quintessentially English restaurant. Offering a nexus of beautiful conservatories, intimate dining spaces and a stunning open wine room. The Dining Room is as formal or relaxed as the mood... more
- Now you don't have to make Chewton Glen a special occasion, enjoy three courses for £26.50, Monday - Saturday. Dish of the day - • MONDAY: Shepherd's Pie • TUESDAY: Smoked Haddock & Salmon Fishcakes • WEDNESDAY: Calves liver, mashed potatoes, onion jus • THURSDAY: Roast Chicken, bread sauce, roast vegetables • FRIDAY: Fish Pie Not available on Sundays or through December 2017.
Sands Resort Hotel, Watergate Road, Newquay 412.7 miles away
Beachcomber Restaurant is based at Sands Resort Hotel & Spa on the Cornish North Coast. Some of our tables enjoy stunning sea views. Our enthusiastic team of chefs prepare a range of modern Mediterranean inspired dishes for you. Wherever possible... more
- Pre-book your dinner and enjoy a 3-course meal and a glass of wine for £25 per person. Needs to be mentioned at the time of booking.
Drakes Hotel, 43/44 Marine Parade, Brighton 416.2 miles away
Deep grey banquettes, exposed brickwork and low key lighting make this intimate dining room in the stylish Drakes boutique hotel perfect for dinner a deux or special celebrations. Chef Andrew Mackenzie has trained with the likes of culinary legend... more
- Business Breakfast Meeting in our Private Dining Room - when privacy is required. Free use of the Meeting Room - just pay for full breakfast for each delegate. Suits from 6 to 12 people and is available between 7.30 to 10.00 Mon through Sat. Also available lunch and dinner, to add that special touch to any occasion. Includes the services of a dedicated waiter.
Belgrave Road, Ventnor 417.1 miles away
Dining at The Royal will be a highlight of your stay on the Isle of Wight The Royal Hotel has achieved 2 AA Rosettes for excellent food for over 18 consecutive years and has appeared in every Michelin Good Food Guide since it's inception. Whether... more
- Introducing Fresh Fish Friday on 26 May & we've got plenty of tasty, vibrant dishes for you to enjoy! On our menu we will feature fillet of ocean trout, Ventnor bay lobster tortellini, local spinach and tomatoes with lobster sauce... What could be more sumptuous than enjoying relaxing break at the sunniest spot on the Isle of Wight from £170 for two inclusive of Dinner, bed and breakfast.
To view the icons please zoom in