Belgrave Road, Ventnor 24.8 miles away
Dining at The Royal will be a highlight of your stay on the Isle of Wight The Royal Hotel has achieved 2 AA Rosettes for excellent food for over 18 consecutive years and has appeared in every Michelin Good Food Guide since it's inception. Whether... more
- April from £565 | May from £595 This offer is based upon 2 persons sharing and includes: Two night stay in a classic room 2 (Round/Day) green fees to 18 holes Shanklin & Sandown golf course or 1 (Round/Day) green fees & 40min Reflexology Foot treatment or a 30min Facial Breakfast each morning 3 course dinner each evening Return car ferry A short golfing break no matter what the season is!
New Milton 24.9 miles away
The Dining Room at Chewton Glen, is a truly cosmopolitan and quintessentially English restaurant. Offering a nexus of beautiful conservatories, intimate dining spaces and a stunning open wine room. The Dining Room is as formal or relaxed as the mood... more
- We pride ourselves on the most delicious and quintessentially British afternoon tea... So there's no better place to celebrate National Tea Day other than The Dining Room here at Chewton Glen. Named after the celebrated naval officer, Captain Marryat, our afternoon tea uses the loveliest of local ingredients and features sandwiches, cakes, scones, jams and teas. £29.50 per person
Newbury 32.5 miles away
The Vineyard, one of the UK's best known places for those who love fine dining. The Vineyard restaurant is a 3 AA rosette awarded restaurant, with everything you expect from a 5 star Hotel without the stiffness. From the beautiful dining space, with... more
- Enjoy a glass of Taittinger Champagne, two courses from the below menu, wine from our cellars and coffee with petit fours to finish all for £35 per person* Please visit our website to view our lunch menu. *Subject to availability. This offer is valid Tuesday to Friday throughout April
Teffont Evias, Salisbury 35.9 miles away
Howard’s House is a privately owned hotel, hidden away in unspoilt countryside in the heart of Wiltshire. The ancient honey coloured stone building has not been subjected to any modern tampering which shows in the simple elegance of the airy... more
- Special 3 Night 'Relaxation' Package during February, March and April 2017, £600 for two people. Includes three course dinner each night and full country breakfast each morning. "A luxurious sanctuary from the pressures of everyday life" - Luxury Travel Diary
Drakes Hotel, 43/44 Marine Parade, Brighton 48.0 miles away
Deep grey banquettes, exposed brickwork and low key lighting make this intimate dining room in the stylish Drakes boutique hotel perfect for dinner a deux or special celebrations. Chef Andrew Mackenzie has trained with the likes of culinary legend... more
- Business Breakfast Meeting in our Private Dining Room - when privacy is required. Free use of the Meeting Room - just pay for full breakfast for each delegate. Suits from 6 to 12 people and is available between 7.30 to 10.00 Mon through Sat. Also available lunch and dinner, to add that special touch to any occasion. Includes the services of a dedicated waiter.
Main Road, Fyfield, Abingdon 51.2 miles away
A vibrant village pub and restaurant situated in an historic Tudor Chantry House, The White Hart’s dramatic antique features such as the great hall and minstrel’s gallery (now the dining room) have been well preserved. Favouring local and seasonal... more
- Set lunch menu offering fantastic value: £16 for 2 courses and £19 for 3 courses
Broadgate West, 88 Worship Street, London 63.0 miles away
This modern Cantonese from the Hakkasan group offers no choice surprise 15 course tasting menu in the evenings in elegant, stripped back surroundings. This might be the best Chinese meal of your life. A whole cherry wood roasted Peking duck is... more
- Available Monday to Friday from 12pm to 2.30pm. 4 course duck/seafood set lunch menu at £28.50
Lower Henlade, Taunton 79.3 miles away
The recently refurbished Mount Somerset Hotel, Spa and fine dining restaurant is situated in the most tranquil of locations, and is surrounded by some of the most beautiful views over the English countryside yet so easily accessible for the A358 and... more
- Come and indulge in our very popular afternoon teas to include: Scones, Jam, Cream, Finger Sandwiches, Mini Homemade Cakes and Desserts with a pot of tea or coffee. £22 per person including a glass of English Nyetimber
41 Fore Street, Topsham, Exeter 99.8 miles away
Exeter's Award Winning Seafood Restaurant serving the very best of 'Devon on a Plate'. With stunning views over the River Exe Estuary The Galley is passionate about serving the freshest Fish & Seafood, presented simply and stylishly with exciting... more
- Why not try our highly popular £18 Two Course Set Lunch. Head Chef Dolton Lodge uses the finest, freshest prime Fish & Seafood and local produce to create our Daily Menu. With stunning views over the River Exe estuary, it's the perfect location for a relaxing Lunch with a glass of wine or two. Booking essential.
Hambleton, Oakham 120.2 miles away
Set in beautifully maintained grounds overlooking Rutland Water, Hambleton Hall is a country house hotel to make you swoon. An extensive kitchen garden supplies herbs and vegetables for award winning chef Aaron Patterson's seasonal menu. Delicately... more
- Our 3 Course Menu Of The Day offers (approx. 6 choices for each course) at a fixed price of £69.00. 4 courses for £89.00. “Gourmet corner” will add a few dishes to which a supplement will apply which include “luxury” ingredients such as Foie Gras, Lobster etc.
Knutsford Road, Holmes Chapel 163.6 miles away
A recently refurbished 17th Century Grade II listed country pub, restaurant and hotel in the heart of Cheshire. Expect quirky décor matched with country comforts and a kitchen that champions local British seasonal produce and eco-sustainability. ... more
- FROM £14.95 PP OR £18.95 WITH A GLASS OF FIZZ EVERY THURSDAY Our afternoon tea has been an all time favourite at The Vicarage, playing host to many a tea party and mid-afternoon treat. Now you can join us with a pal every Thursday and enjoy two for the price of one!
Sands Resort Hotel, Watergate Road, Newquay 171.0 miles away
Beachcomber Restaurant is based at Sands Resort Hotel & Spa on the Cornish North Coast. Some of our tables enjoy stunning sea views. Our enthusiastic team of chefs prepare a range of modern Mediterranean inspired dishes for you. Wherever possible... more
- Pre-book your dinner and enjoy a 3-course meal and a glass of wine for £25 per person. Needs to be mentioned at the time of booking.
Llandudno 197.5 miles away
Two hundred acres of parkland, views of Snowdonia – what’s not to love about this handsome 17th century country house? Crystal chandeliers and open fireplaces give the dining rooms that overlook the gardens a touch of grandeur. There’s homemade... more
- Bodysgallen is famous for its superb traditional afternoon teas. Freshly made scones with clotted cream and jam, scrumptious pastries and cakes, delicate sandwiches - indulge yourself, relax in the comfort of our drawing rooms or out on the terrace on warmer days with views over the gardens - all for just £24 per person
Green Lane, Chipping, Forest of Bowland 210.5 miles away
With panoramic views of Longridge fell and stunning gardens the restaurant and conservatory, with its gothic arches and window, offer the diner a range of local produce from its own gardens and bakery, the Forest of Bowland and the surrounding... more
- Enjoy full afternoon tea with sandwiches, scones, preserves, cream, cakes & pots of tea whilst listening to our pianist. 3.30-5.00pm £17.50 per person Wednesdays: 17th May, 14th June, 12th July Full payment required at the time of booking - To book please phone us
Seaham Hall Hotel & Serenity Spa, Lord Byron's Walk, Seaham 269.2 miles away
Welcome to Byron's restaurant. Our focus is to celebrate British ingredients and its producers who dive, harvest, hunt, nurture and gather them. Our menu changes to reflect the seasons in Britain and the dishes emphasise the quality of what our... more
- Spend a delightful afternoon sipping on tea and indulging in tasty homemade treats. The perfect way to celebrate or just catch up with friends and family. Only £22 per person.
To view the icons please zoom in