Windsor Road, Egham 4.7 miles away
- Priced from £302 for a family of three and includes: A Friday, Saturday or Sunday night stay Two day tickets to LEGOLAND® Windsor Full English breakfast in our riverside restaurant leftbank Full use of our award-winning luxury spa with indoor pool, children's pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, sauna and steam rooms, outdoor swimming pool and splash centre, playground, tennis courts and orchard.
The runnymede-on-thames has a spectacular riverside setting and is perfect for a relaxing break or for visiting Windsor and a host of other attractions and historical sites. All bedrooms are well appointed with individual touches to ensure a relaxing... more
Stroude Road, Egham 5.5 miles away
- Embrace winter with an overnight stay including full English breakfast. Dinner (a minimum of two courses) must be taken in The Estate Grill but we'll give you 20% off the dinner bill. Subject to availability, pre-payment is required & once booked is non-refundable and non-transferable. Standard rooms from £145 & executive rooms from £195
Great Fosters Hotel, situated in an estate of more than 50 acres in what was once the heart of Royal Windsor Forest in Surrey. A Grade I listed building blessed with the grandeur of 16th century England and luxurious modern facilities. Great fosters'... more
Taplow 6.1 miles away
- Join us for dinner, Monday - Thursday and enjoy André Garrett's three-course Market Menu for only £55 per person. A trip to Cliveden would not be complete without a stroll around the 376 acre estate. An additional charge of £2 is levied by the National Trust for all guests visiting Cliveden House although if you are already a member there is no extra charge.
Cliveden House is unique. The setting, architecture and interiors all speak eloquently of extraordinary extravagance and remarkable refinement. Cliveden is set in 376 acres of spectacular National Trust managed gardens and woodland. You can be... more
Brooklands Drive, Weybridge 10.9 miles away
- Enjoy a day at the Brooklands Museum followed by overnight accommodation in a spacious Family Room with breakfast the follow morning (Continental & Full English). £189 per room per night. Terms & Conditions: This offer is subject to availability. Cancellation policy: Full pre payment on booking. Non refundable and non transferable The rate is based on two adults and two children.
Brooklands Hotel - with an iconic, art deco inspired interior and exterior, the world’s most historic motor racing track running through its reception*, a bespoke artwork collection which will wow the most dedicated of collectors, super suites with... more
1 Kensington Court, London 18.8 miles away
- Stay a little longer with us in one of our unique Suites, offering as much unrestrained luxury as you need. For every three nights booked you'll receive the third night absolutely free! T&Cs: Suites must be booked for a minimum of three nights Discount applies only to room rate, excludes any additional charges made Rate showing in the booking engine has discount already applied
Wonderfully located overlooking Kensington Palace, The Milestone Hotel (a member of Leading Hotels of the World) is minutes from The Royal Albert Hall, Knightsbridge shopping and with easy access to the West End - enjoy a peaceful stroll through... more
190 Queen's Gate, London 19.1 miles away
- Accommodation at BAR (Best Available Rate) · Full English breakfast per person per night · Afternoon Tea for two pax per stay · The Gore Signature cocktail for double occupancy · A complimentary Harrods voucher worth £50 per stay T&C : This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
A quintessentially British hotel, just a glance from Hyde Park and the Royal Albert Hall, The Gore offers luxury, privacy and undeniable character in equal measure. Since 1892, The Gore has been one of the capital's truly great hotels. The ethos... more
15 Cromwell Place, London 19.3 miles away
- · Accommodation at Best Available Rates · Inclusive of Full English breakfast per person per stay · Afternoon Tea for two pax per stay · Pelham signature cocktail for double occupancy · Complimentary Harrods voucher worth £50 T&C : This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
The Pelham is a luxury 5 star boutique hotel in the heart of South Kensington. An iconic, traditional and romantic haven nestled in the fabulous surroundings of The Royal Albert Hall, Natural History Museum and Harrods. All of the fifty two bedrooms... more
17/19 Egerton Terrace, Knightsbridge, London 19.6 miles away
- When you stay with us for two or more nights you'll be welcomed to your new home away from home with the following treats: -A bottle of Champagne on arrival -Afternoon Tea for two on one day -Full English Breakfast daily You'll feel so at home we're sure you won't want to leave
The Egerton House Hotel is a luxury boutique townhouse hotel occupying a conveniently central yet pleasantly secluded position deep in the heart of exclusive Knightsbridge, overlooking two pretty tree-lined garden squares. The hotel has thirty... more
Rotherwick, Hook 20.2 miles away
- The true country retreat complete with water gardens and manicured lawns in the beautiful Hampshire countryside. * Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Bedroom * Three course Table D'hote dinner * Complimentary use of the Health Suite * Jar of home made chutney and chocolates in your room From £124.50 per person per night including upgrade to next room category where available
Tylney is a glorious Victorian mansion set in its own Hampshire grounds. The ground floor offers a sequence of gracious period rooms – the Library Bar, the Italian Lounge and Oakwood Restaurant - while outside there is a delightful walled garden and... more
35 Charles Street, London 20.6 miles away
- The perfect treat! In line with the hit West End musical production of Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, we are combining two tickets to the show with a luxurious stay, an indulgent themed Afternoon Tea for two and full English breakfast.
If you’re eager to be in the thick of the action, you can’t beat the Chesterfield Mayfair hotel, located within an easy walk of London’s biggest attractions such as Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. Step outside and prepare to flex your plastic... more
39 Buckingham Palace Road, London 20.7 miles away
- Are you thinking about visiting London? We are offering a discount to reward those who make their reservations in advance. Receive a discount of up to 25% off our Best Available Rate when you book a minimum of 7 days in advance in 2016 and up to 30% in 2017
The Rubens at the Palace offers aristocratic grandeur combined with the latest comforts and technology. Overlooking the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace, it’s surrounded by London’s most popular attractions, shops, theatres and museums. The... more
15 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London 21.6 miles away
- Situated just steps from The Montague, The British Museum is a must-see for visitors. Our special offer includes tickets to this year's summer blockbuster BP exhibition - Sunken Cities: Egypt's Lost Worlds. Here, you can discover the remarkable story of how two of ancient Egypt's lost cities were submerged under the sea for over a thousand years only. The rediscovery of these lost cities, Thonis-Heracleion and Canopus, is transforming our understanding of the deep connections between the great ancient civilisations of Egypt and Greece. This offer includes: - Accommodation in a luxuriously appointed room or suite - Full English breakfast - Two tickets to The BP exhibition - Sunken Cities: Egypt's Lost Worlds Terms and Conditions: - Prices start from £270.00 per night (incl. VAT) based on two adults sharing a Classic King room - Additional nights are at our Best Available Rate - 7 day cancellation policy - Tickets to the exhibition are subject to availability. We strongly recommend booking at least seven days in advance to secure tickets. Once tickets are confirmed they are non refundable and can not be cancelled or amended. - Blackout dates may apply. Please visit our website or contact us for more information or to make a booking.
The Montague on the Gardens sits unassumingly in the heart of London’s Bloomsbury, close to the British Museum and the British Library. Understated luxury seems to be the mission here, with rooms and suites decorated with lavish fabrics, velvet... more
Cockfosters Road, Hadley Wood 24.0 miles away
- Our Autumn offer is £139 per classic double room per night and is inclusive of 3 course TDH evening meal in the Mary Beale Restaurant for 2, overnight accommodation and full English breakfast. Complimentary upgrade on booking subject to availability. Exec double or twin room £20 extra per night Luxury double or twin room £40 extra per night Pre-paid, non-refundable Thursday to Sunday only
West Lodge Park Hotel is a 4 Star country house hotel set in 35 acres of grounds, an ideal base for visiting the capital, or for a relaxed, peaceful break. All fifty nine individually decorated rooms offer excellent facilities with views over the... more
Oxford Road, Aylesbury 24.7 miles away
- An ideal way to enjoy your time at Hartwell House - this break includes an 85min treatment, afternoon tea in the drawing room, accommodation in a classic double/twin, free wifi, cooked breakfast in the dining room, full use of the Hartwell Spa and VAT. *Choice of four treatments available, please enquire when making a reservation.
Hartwell House Hotel, Restaurant & Spa is a magnificent, luxurious stately home standing in ninety acres of landscaped parkland. The house has both Jacobean and Georgian features with outstanding decorative plaster-work and panelling, its fine... more
Comet Way, Hatfield 25.5 miles away
- Dinner bed and breakfast for £89.00 Thursday, Friday & Sunday / £119.00 for Saturday for Contemporary double or twin room Upgrade to an executive double for just £30. The rate includes a three course dinner in the OutsideIn Restaurant for two. Overnight accommodation, and full English breakfast in the OutsideIn Restaurant for two. Excluded are menu supplements, extras, and hot and cold drinks
The Hotel Modern, striking, stunning. Welcome to this contemporary 4 star hotel. We want you to be inspired by the unusual blend of natural and man made materials. Cedar wood and giant glass panels form the body and soul of this building, fused... more
Nutfield Road, Nutfield, Redhill 26.7 miles away
- Includes a treat on arrival followed by dinner, overnight accommodation and traditional breakfast from only £189.
Nutfield Priory hotel, which dates back to 1872, is an idyllic country mansion set in over 40 tranquil acres high on Nutfield ridge and enjoying breathtaking views of the Sussex and Surrey countryside. One of the greatest pleasures is the exquisite... more
The Mansion House, Luton 27.2 miles away
- Luxurious stately home with beautiful spa, excellent cuisine on a 1,065 acre estate just north of London. * Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Bedroom * Three course Table D'hote dinner * Complimentary use of the Country Club and Spa * A complimentary evening drink from our night cap menu. Children's night cap includes glass of milk and cookies From £124.50 per person per night.
This 18th century Grade 1 listed Mansion House has been sensitively and immaculately transformed into a five-star hotel providing a magnificent location for your wedding, honeymoon, civil partnership ceremony. The historic 1,065 acre estate at... more
Langshott Lane, Langshott, Horley 29.3 miles away
- With an award-winning 3 AA Rosette restaurant, cosy lounges, bountiful gardens and oodles of luxury touches, you can lounge, dine, relax and roam at your absolute leisure. Package Includes: One evening in your choice of room or suite 3 Course Dinner in Mulberry Restaurant The full works breakfast T&C's apply
Built in the late 1500s and with many original features still intact, Langshott Manor sits at the end of a country lane in Surrey and makes the perfect secret night away. It’s brimming with romantic extras, like a real log fire in your room with... more
Rectory Road, Oakley, Basingstoke 29.7 miles away
- Enjoy a 3 day luxury residential break at Oakley Hall Hotel over the Christmas Bank Holidays this year; relax, sit back and let us do the rest. This break includes Mulled Wine afternoon tea & dinner on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day lunch & dinner, Boxing Day lunch, 2 nights accommodation and full English breakfast on Christmas Day and Boxing Day morning. From £425 per person.
Oakley Hall Hotel is set in 315 acres of gardens and rural land. This elegant 18th century Georgian manor has a distinguished past with links to Jane Austen who was good friends of the Bramstons – former owners of Oakley Hall. All bedrooms are... more
Stockcross, Newbury 32.3 miles away
- - Overnight stay in a luxurious room - Five course tasting dinner - Full English breakfast the next morning - Full use of our ‘5 Bubbles Luxury’ spa - A glass of iconic wine per person From £245 per person *Subject to availability. Based on two people sharing a Luxury Double room. Please check online for best available price. Please visit our website for details.
The Vineyard hotel is a 5 star Relais & Châteaux hotel that is best known for its 5 Bubbles spa, 30,000 wine cellar and 3 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant. Just outside Newbury, about an hour from London, it’s the perfect location to escape the... more
South Street, Midhurst 34.5 miles away
- Enjoy two full days in the Spa at The Spread Eagle with a 25 minute massage treatment of your choice (to the value of £47.00 per person), dinner (three courses to the value £38.00 per person) in our Restaurant or cosy Lounge Bar and Full English and Continental breakfast the following morning. Prices are from £124.50 per person per night. Available all week. Please call for more information.
The Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa was originally a coaching inn to the visiting aristocracy, dating back, in parts to 1430. Walking through the hotel is like a journey in time, with its 14th century lounge, warmed by huge fire places and Tudor bread... more
East Street, Turners Hill 35.1 miles away
- With an award-winning 3 AA Rosette restaurant, cosy lounges, bountiful gardens and oodles of luxury touches, you can lounge, dine, relax and roam at your absolute leisure. Your overnight break includes an overnight stay in a stylish room or suite, £35pp to spend towards dinner, the full works breakfast and full use of our Utopia Spa facilities. T&C's apply
Sometimes you just want to melt into a beautifully upholstered sofa in a tranquil country house sitting room, sip on a glass of chilled Champagne and quietly listen to the civilised noise of a fine dinner being prepared for you. Welcome to Alexander... more
Wilmington, Dartford 35.2 miles away
- With an award-winning Rosette awarded restaurant, cosy lounges, bountiful gardens and oodles of luxury touches, you can lounge, dine, relax and roam at your absolute leisure. Package Includes: Overnight stay in a stylish room or suite Full use of our award winning Utopia Spa £35 per person to spend on dinner in one of our restaurants* The full works breakfast T&C's apply
Just 30 minutes from London yet deep in the heart of the Kent countryside, Rowhill Grange Hotel & Utopia Spa is a pretty 18th century manor house now dedicated to sublime pampering. This four star luxury retreat has very generously sized guest... more
Akeman Street, Chesterton, Bicester 37.6 miles away
- Sleepover on a Sunday night at Bicester Hotel, Golf and Spa with our affordable Sunday night sleepover. Just £82 per room for two Includes: One night’s accommodation in a standard double room. Full English breakfast. Use of the spa and health club facilities. Offer subject to availability. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply.
Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa is surrounded by stunning Oxfordshire countryside with tranquil gardens and grounds. The 52 deluxe bedrooms are furnished to a high standard with a number of themed designs. Other great facilities include a high quality... more
Ashdown Park, Wych Cross, Forest Row 40.2 miles away
- Enjoy Tea and Crumpets in our elegant Drawing Rooms on the afternoon of your arrival. Ask Concierge for a "walks pack" and escape onto our 186 acre estate for a long autumn stroll or enjoy the Spa and Country Club facilities. A three course dinner in our award-winning 2 AA Rosette restaurant rounds off your perfect day! From £125.00 per person per night, on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis
In the heart of the Ashdown Forest, the inspiration for AA Milne’s 100 Acre Wood, the luxurious Ashdown Park Hotel is pretty much everything you would expect from a country house hotel. Set in 186 glorious acres, the lawn sprawls downwards towards a... more
Woodman Lane, Sparsholt, Winchester 42.3 miles away
- AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR Sunday lunch available 12noon until 2pm every week Sunday Lunch menu available from £32.50 per person for two courses or £39.50 for a three courses
The luxurious Lainston House Hotel is a charming 5 star 17th century country house, encapsulated in 63 acres of Hampshire parkland. You will enter a world where historic charm and contemporary elegance blend seamlessly. An irresistible fusion of the... more
The Street, Bramber, Steyning 43.4 miles away
- Treat yourself to a night or two away in the quaint village of Bramber this Autumn. An ideal hotel when visiting Brighton or the magnificent South Downs National Park. From 1st October to 30th November 2016 inc, rooms start from just £68.00 per room including breakfast or from £98.00 per room including dinner and breakfast. To check dates and prices and to book online visit our website.
Just 10 miles from Brighton, the Old Tollgate is one of the most popular country hotels in West Sussex providing wonderful customer service and old worldly charm for you to enjoy. Set within the idyllic countryside village of Bramber at the foot of... more
Buxted, Uckfield 46.6 miles away
- Take a break on Sunday nights and enjoy complimentary cream tea followed by a three course dinner in the evening, accommodation and breakfast from £139
In the heart of Sussex, this magnificent Georgian Palladian mansion, set in 312 acres of superb parkland roamed by fallow deer and traversed by the River Uck, has played host to the rich and famous for centuries. Every single one of the forty four... more
The Departure Lounge, Canal Side, Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth 51.7 miles away
- £99 per person From 1st April 2016 On the first Saturday of each month, enjoy a memorable day that includes boat transfers, a full tour of our historic fort, a prosecco reception followed by a three course lunch. With a full afternoon on board, you’re then free to make use of our facilities, enjoy the stunning views from our deck and lighthouse, and capture some memorable images.
Solent Forts – The Ultimate Private Island Experience AmaZing Venues are the proud owners of 3 historic sea forts in The Solent and consist of Spitbank Fort, No Man’s Fort and Horse Sand Fort. Two of which have been transformed in to the ultimate... more
Palace Lane, Beaulieu 58.0 miles away
- Take advantage of our last minute breaks in the New Forest and enjoy bed and breakfast with our late availability offers. Last Minute B&B Breaks Include: Luxury overnight accommodation Full New Forest breakfast Complimentary morning tea & coffee served daily to your room Complimentary I newspaper Use of Careys Manor leisure facilities From just £94.50 per person*
The Montagu Arms Hotel nestled in the quaint village of Beaulieu is a retreat of great character, surrounded by the beautiful ancient New Forest. This picture perfect 4 star country house hotel has been voted ´Best Hampshire Restaurant´ by Which?... more
Whitehouse Lane, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge 59.9 miles away
- Dine on a Friday or Sunday evening in our award-winning Grafitti Restaurant and we'll offer you a standard bedroom, on a room only basis, for just £55. This offer is based on a minimum spend on food of £75. Terms and conditions apply.
Hotel Felix has brought 21st century style to the fore, offering contemporary design, luxurious accommodation and a refreshing new experience to staying in Cambridge. Set in tranquil grounds with mature trees, the addition of two new wings has... more
Lyndhurst Road, Brockenhurst 61.1 miles away
- Your break includes: Luxury overnight accommodation Full English Breakfast Use of the Careys Manor Leisure Facilities From £89.50 per person B&B (Saving you £50*) From £119.50 per person Dinner, B&B (Saving you £20*) *Friday & Saturday supplements apply.
Careys Manor and SenSpa offers elegant, English tradition combined with contemporary oriental sophistication, making the ideal place to enjoy a stress-free and relaxing break. Previously voted Hotel Spa of the Year by the British Beauty Awards.... more
King Edward´s Parade, Eastbourne 63.2 miles away
- Majestic seaside Victorian palace on the Eastbourne promenade with commanding sea views. * Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Bedroom * Three course Table D'hote dinner * Complimentary use of the Health Club * Choice of 6 treats, from cream teas or breakfast in bed, to 20% off spa treatments. – full details available online. From £110.00 per person per night, based on two people staying
This magnificent White Palace (as it is known locally) can boast Mirabelle, one of the best hotel restaurants on the south coast. It also stands in an ideal seaside position midpoint between Eastbourne’s charming pier and the Surrey Downs. The sheer... more
3 Queens rd, Shanklin, Isle of Wight 63.4 miles away
- Autumn 2016 Special Offer October & November 2016 B&B, AUTUMNAL AFTERNOON TEA WITH PROSECCO AND CAR FERRY INCLUSIVE 3 Nights £159.00 4 Nights £212.00 5 Nights £265.00 6 Nights £318.00 7 Nights £371.00 Prices are per person and based on a minimum of two adults in a standard room. Supplements applicable to Sea View Rooms and Single Occupancy. The price includes B&B accommodation
Welcome to The Nightingale Hotel, Bar & Restaurant. With 31 Rooms, Distinctive Bar & Prestigious Restaurant serving delicious food from around the globe, plated to perfection. Boasting its Boutique Victorian Style Décor throughout, with its... more
The Square, Chipping Campden 63.6 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Mid week Sunday -Thursday - £149.00 (based on 2 people sharing) Weekends Friday - Saturday - £169.00 (based on 2 people sharing)
The Kings Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The charming 18th century Kings Hotel is in the perfect location to explore the beautiful Cotswolds. Sympathetically... more
Beanacre, Melksham, Bath 65.6 miles away
- From time to time special late availability rates are available at this lovely luxury country house hotel in Late Availability Hotel Rate Please take a look using the website link at the top right of this page. It’s always worth checking to see whether or not there are last minute rates available on our website or please call for reservations.
Beechfield House - Country House Hotel in Wiltshire. A gem of an independent country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is glorious in the summer, whilst in the winter, open fires are as warm as the... more
Teffont Evias, Salisbury 65.9 miles away
- Enjoy a weekend of Foodie Heaven with this special 2 night package. Dinner and breakfast included - one night to feature a bespoke seven-course tasting menu tailored to your personal fancies. You'll also receive a luxury hamper of homemade goodies to take home with you. £560 for two people.
Howard´s House hotel is set in 2 acres of glorious gardens in one of the most beautiful villages in Wiltshire. Hidden away in the quietness of the lovely Nadder valley. The nine luxury bedrooms have been created, using floral prints and pastel... more
Belgrave Road, Ventnor 66.2 miles away
- Friday - Sunday, 30th Sep - 2nd Oct & 11th - 13th Nov Priced at £495 for a two night Gastronomic escape. Guests will enjoy: Masterclass chef's demo with Living Larder Farm tour and lunch at The Garlic Farm Goddards brewery tour Wight Distillery & The Tomato Stall taster experiences 3 course table d'hôte dinner each evening Return car ferry from Southampton with Red Funnel Ferries
The Royal Hotel is the island's premier 4 AA Star Hotel. Built in 1832, it is one of only 30 UK establishments to be listed in every Michelin Guide. It's set in pretty sub-tropical gardens. The hotel evokes the spirit of a bygone age and each room is... more
Harbury Lane, Royal Leamington Spa 66.3 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our Autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Sunday - Thursday £185.00 / Friday & Saturday £225.00
Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. This breathtakingly beautiful Mallory Court hotel and award-winning restaurant is the perfect retreat from the stresses... more
Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon 67.7 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our Autumn stays include a three course dinner from the daily menu, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, overnight stay and full English breakfast. Rooms from £199.00 per room per night based on a Superior room.
The Arden Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. With close ties to the Royal Shakespeare Company, whose theatres are just opposite in the heart of Stratford, The Arden... more
Christchurch Road, New Milton 68.2 miles away
- Our aim is to provide perfect luxury family getaways to parents who want to still be able to have a wonderful time themselves! Enjoy a relaxing break during the school holidays, let the little ones have fun in the complimentary kids club whilst you relax in the spa. Family Rooms from £550.00 per room per night. Kids under 12 stay for free, subject to availability.
Chewton Glen is a luxury country house hotel and spa set in 130 acres of Hampshire countryside on the edge of the New Forest National Park, and just a few minutes' walk from the sea. Chewton Glen is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and has been... more
Boreham Road, Warminster 68.5 miles away
- This package includes, accommodation for 1 night, breakfast, dinner and 2 Adult one day tickets to Longleat Safari and Adventure Park. Rates from £305 per room per night (Classic Room) Children aged 3 – 12 years are charged at £70.00 per child per night. For full details, please visit our website. Receive a 10% discount by quoting BFLON when booking. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Not available on Bank Holiday weekends and School Holidays
Welcome to The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa. Without doubt one of the finest, luxury hotels in Wiltshire. Located within easy reach of Bath and Salisbury (off the A36), only 6 miles from the famed Longleat Safari and Adventure Park. Set in 27 acres of... more
Castle Combe, Bath 69.3 miles away
- We are offering a special rate for those that stay on a Sunday with an indulgent seven course tasting menu and a hearty breakfast in the morning... Includes bed and breakfast and a seven-course tasting menu in the Michelin star Bybrook restaurant from £155 per person. Only bookable for a Sunday night and rate is based on double occupancy and subject to availability.
Sitting quietly in the Bybrook Valley in the picture perfect Cotswolds village of Castle Combe, The Manor House ticks all the rural country bolthole boxes. Michelin-star dining? Tick. Herbs and produce sourced from the kitchen garden? Tick. Luxurious... more
Cheltenham 69.5 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our Autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Sunday - Thursday £199.00 / Friday & Saturday £289.00
The Greenway Hotel & Spa is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The Greenway Hotel and Spa is just the sort of Cotswold holiday escape that you envisage when planning your break –... more
Wick Ferry, Wick Lane, Christchurch 71.8 miles away
- October & November 2016 £209.00 per room per night Luxury river facing double rooms, Spacious bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows based on two guests sharing inclusive of: Dinner (generous £30.00 per person dinner allowance, non refundable if not taken), full English breakfast, parking, use of spa (16yrs+) minimum two nights for Saturdays (comp cocktail inc in November p.p)
The Captain's Club Hotel is superbly located in the heart of Christchurch. The strikingly contemporary exterior and interior give this hotel all the style and elegance you associate with five star service, in luxurious, contemporary surroundings.... more
Wivenhoe Park, Colchester 72.8 miles away
- Three course dinner in our brasserie restaurant relaxing overnight stay in one of our luxurious rooms full English breakfast T&C apply
Surrounded by pretty manicured gardens, woodland and tranquil lakes, this 18th-century manor house hotel is situated in a peaceful setting within acres of historic parkland, yet only minutes from the heart of Colchester. The hotel offers luxurious... more
Abbey Lane, Freshford, Bath 73.6 miles away
- Package includes: Two nights accommodation 55 minute treatment per person Glass of Champagne Three Course Dinner on one night Breakfast each morning Prices per person per night Sunday – Thursday from: Classic Room £137.50 Prices per person per night for a Friday and Saturday night from: Classic Room £162.50
Homewood Park hotel & Spa is set in 10 acres of award-winning gardens and mature parklands. Step inside and you’ll find the house still retains many of its original features, including exposed wooden floors, antique paintings and roaring log fires. ... more
Market Place, Lavenham 75.0 miles away
- Special Leisure Break - From £237 per night, min 2 night stay (Tue - Thu) - £474 for 2 persons, 2 nights sharing a King bedroom with sitting area and bathroom, including dinners, bed and continental buffet breakfasts. Free upgrade to a Deluxe according to availability. Please mention Britain Finest when making your reservation.
Celebrating 30 years at The Great House Hotel! An authentic luxury boutique hotel in the middle of the medieval village of Lavenham in Suffolk, next to National Trust Lavenham Guildhall. This 15th century building with an imposing 18th century façade... more
30 West Hill Road, West Cliff, Bournemouth 75.6 miles away
- Stay any 5 consecutive days on bed and breakfast basis throughout the year and the total cost will be discounted by 15%. Only available on the hotel's own website. Terms: Full cost of stay payable at the time of making the reservation. Cannot be cancelled or transferred to another date.
Treat yourself to a trip by the sea and stay at TripAdvisor's No 1 Bournemouth hotel. This 4 Star BEST WESTERN PLUS Connaught Hotel & Spa is nestled on the West Cliff and is just a short walk to Bournemouth's beautiful, golden, sandy beaches, the... more
High Street, Tuddenham, Tuddenham 76.6 miles away
- Stays from £199 per couple per room and include: - One night stay in one of our stunning bedrooms - £30 food allocation per person - Breakfast and VAT Available for stays Sunday to Thursday, excluding bank holiday weekends.
Lying in soft white cotton bedsheets and staring up at the exposed oak beams of the double height ceiling as you listen to the trickle of the water in the near-silent rural idyll that is Tuddenham Mill, we think you won’t be sorry you booked a night... more
To view the icons please zoom in