Lord Byron´s Walk, Seaham 23.5 miles away
- Extend your weekend and enjoy a wonderful Saturday night stay with us and we will include Friday for half price! 2 night stay from £450 Full English breakfast Use of the spa from 12 noon on the day of arrival to 12 noon on the day of departure Valid Friday and Saturday . Based on 2 people sharing.
Seaham Hall Hotel & Serenity Spa ia a small luxury hotel twenty minutes from Newcastle, and is the leading design hotel and spa in Northern England. A place to indulge yourself, where service is founded on instinctive hospitality, where the food is... more
Roman Road, Appleby-in-Westmorland 33.8 miles away
- 1 Night Spa Break from £149 per person to include bed & breakfast, 3 course bistro dinner, 1 hours treatment time, access to Aqua thermal journey in Garden Spa
Appleby Manor is a true country house hotel, set in half a million acres of some of the loveliest countryside in England and is surrounded and protected by the magnificent mountains and fells of the Lake District, North Pennines and Yorkshire Dales.... more
Kirklevington Hall, Kirklevington, Yarm 38.9 miles away
- For all our Packages and Special Offers (including our "Chef for the Day" experience, as recommended in "The Times", "The Sunday Times" and "The Telegraph") please see our website. Last Minute Offers - You can now receive immediate notification of Judges Hotel's Last Minute Offers. Please see our website for details.
An AA’s Inspector’s Choice Hotel since 2003, Judges Country House Hotel is an AA 4 Red Star Country House Hotel is also particularly recommended by the Michelin Guide. Consistently rated by “The Good Hotel Guide” and praised by both “The Times”,... more
Masham, Ripon 51.6 miles away
- Stay with us for three, four or five nights during any school half term or holiday and enjoy fantastic rates for accommodation, including dinner, bed and breakfast for adults and meals and accommodation for children. From £285 per room, per night. Saturday nights excluded (apart from Easter Saturday). Terms Apply.
Swinton Park is an exclusive 31 bedroom luxury castle hotel in the Yorkshire Dales, with fine dining, cookery school, spa and extensive grounds. Set on the 20,000 acre Swinton Estate, a stay at Swinton Park can be as relaxing or adventurous as you... more
Rothay Bridge, Ambleside 55.2 miles away
- 5 night residential special interest holidays, try Gardening, Walking, Duplicate Bridge, Chess, Water Colour Painting, Photography, Antiques or Music Appreciation. Available throughout the Autumn and Spring Months. Running Sunday to Friday on a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast basis, prices included excursions, lectures, visits, tuition as appropriate. Visit our website for full details
Ambleside has always been a great holiday destination, combining a bustling pretty town centre with great little cafes and shops, and it is surrounded by simply beautiful countryside. Pretty Rothay Manor is just a ten minute walk from the action but... more
College Road, Windermere 55.6 miles away
- Stay for two nights or more between Sunday and Thursday and receive a two course dinner for two absolutely free on one of your evenings. This offer is not available over Christmas, New Year or bank holiday wekends
Applegarth Villa & Restaurant is a rare find in the heart of Windermere Village in the English Lake District. This family owned and run hotel offers 5 star luxury accommodation over 15 individually designed bedrooms as well as new for 2016, 7 ultra... more
Thornbarrow Road, Windermere 56.0 miles away
- Enjoy this spectacular time of year with an escape to the Lakes this Autumn. Book on this special package for a minimum of 2 nights and you can save up to 25%. You will also receive a Gin & Tonic and local Grasmere Gingerbread on arrival, Cream Tea during your stay and full dinner, bed and breakfast. Rates starting from just £77.50 per person, per night.
The family-owned Hillthwaite House Hotel, set in three acres of landscaped gardens between Windermere and Bowness, is one of area’s highest hotels, overlooking England's largest lake and with magnificent panoramic views over to Langdale Pikes,... more
Grange-in-Borrowdale, Keswick 56.6 miles away
- Cockermouth Golf Club is a friendly local club with breath-taking views from the top of a fell. Hotel residents can enjoy a special discounted green fee of only £15 to play one 18 hole round (weekdays only) so do make sure you ask at reception for a voucher. Advance booking is preferred though not essential. Offer is valid for direct bookings only and subject to availability.
The Borrowdale Gates Hotel is a luxury four star country house hotel, set in three acres of grounds, nestling amongst the rugged beauty of the stunning Borrowdale Valley, described by celebrated fell walker Wainwright as “the loveliest square mile in... more
Crook Road, Windermere 57.0 miles away
- The 2 night Ultimate Magic Moments package in a Spa Lodge is: Day 1 7 course tasting menu Coffee & Petit Fours Aroma crystals & candles for your bath Day 2 Leisurely breakfast Spa Lodge Experience including a couples 30 minute Massage** 2 glasses Champagne with Cream Tea & Strawberries Relaxed four course dinner Day 3 (departure morning) Leisurely breakfast Spa Gift – (the mini hamper)
There’s luxury and then there’s Gilpin Hotel and Lake House, two first-class hotels among the lush waters of the Lake District, made for the discerning traveller in you. Family owned and run, Gilpin is a super stylish Georgian hotel with a list of... more
Crook Road, Bowness-on-Windermere 57.1 miles away
- Enjoy a luxury autumn break at Linthwaite House with our three nights for the price of two special offer. Book two nights dinner bed and breakfast and receive your third night on a bed and breakfast only basis totally free of charge. Rates start from £153 per person per night (total stay £306 per person) for dinner, accommodation and full English breakfast.
Linthwaite House, awarded 4 Red Stars by the AA, is one of the AA's Inspector' Choice hotels offering high quality hotel accommodation and short breaks in the Lake District. The hotel is a haven for those with distinctive tastes and who enjoy being... more
Market Place, Helmsley 59.1 miles away
- From £439 per couple: - Sweet treats & a glass of Champagne served on arrival - Pre-dinner canapés on the 1st night - Six course Tasting Menu on the 1st night - Two course dinner from the A la Carte Menu on the 2nd night - Overnight accommodation in a Classic double or twin bedroom - Full Yorkshire breakfast Available Sun - Thurs, excluding Bank Holidays & the Christmas/New Year period
The Black Swan Hotel in Helmsley is a beautiful 15th century property which offers a perfect combination of traditional charm and luxurious escapism, with its own award-winning restaurant and tearoom providing the perfect backdrop for a romantic... more
Bolton Abbey, Yorkshire Dales, Skipton 67.2 miles away
- Burlington Tasting Menu, Bed & Breakfast **From only £135 per person** Until the 30th November 2016 we are giving you the opportunity to enjoy an amazing dining experience in our 4AA rosette Burlington Restaurant along with luxury overnight accommodation and full Yorkshire breakfast.
This impressive 4-star country house hotel has an award-winning restaurant, brasserie, spa, gym, indoor pool and 30,000 acres of land to explore on the Bolton Abbey Estate owned by the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire. The property also has an outdoor... more
Follifoot, Harrogate 69.3 miles away
- An overnight stay with Yorkshire breakfast £89 per room when dining or booking spa treatments. This fantastic offer is based on both guests dining at Horto, our new Restaurant or Clocktower. OR booking a 50 minute treatment or more. £89 per room (based on double occupancy in a Ribston Wing Room) To book CALL 01423 844822 Dining or Spa reservations must be made at the time of booking
Rudding Park sits in 300 acres of stunning parkland 3 miles south of the beautiful spa town of Harrogate. The Grade I listed Regency house incorporates 21st-century comforts by fusing contemporary design with traditional elegance and offers a range... more
Edinburgh Road, Peebles 72.8 miles away
- Autumn actually is a very special season indeed. The hills are covered with a variety of colours and the leaves on the trees are seemingly made of gold! An early frost gives the landscape a different face and invites the walkers on to the hills. Crisp air fills the lungs and energises the body! A 2-night break with dinner on the first night; from £276 based on 2 guests in a classic room.
Heaped in accolades and awards for its fabulous service, beautiful location across 28 acres and luxurious rooms, Cringletie House in the Scottish Borders is a real treat of a rural getaway. This castle hotel’s restaurant is considered one of the top... more
Closeburn, Thornhill, Dumfries 75.2 miles away
- Autumn is a beautiful time of year in Dumfries & Galloway, the countryside has changed colour to Sunset Gold & the weather is often at its best for walks in the rolling hills of the southern uplands & the dramatic cliff top paths of the Solway coast. 3 nights dinner bed & breakfast with your 4 legged friend and a doggy welcome pack in a superior room with garden views for £199 per night.
Trigony is an award winning Country House Hotel sitting in over 4 acres of secluded gardens and mature woodland. Expect the comfort of a much loved family home combined with the ambience of one of the best country house hotels in Scotland. The nine... more
Bishopthorpe Road, York 77.5 miles away
- • Bottle of chilled Rose Champagne • Accommodation in Superior twin/double Courtyard room • 3-course candlelit dinner (£43pp allowance for food) • Morning tea in your room • Yorkshire Breakfast • Use of Spa • 85-min Decleor spa treatment per guest • 10% extra discount at York Designer Outlet • Free Parking Valid Sun-Fri; £209pp (2 sharing) £249 single
Built in 1699, Middlethorpe Hall (now part of the National Trust) is an impressive William III country house close to York city and set in 20 acres of award-winning gardens and parkland alongside York Race Course. The Hall has been expertly... more
Green Lane, Chipping nr Preston, Forest of Bowland 78.1 miles away
- BOOK NOW and take advantage of special rates during October, November and December.... £129 per standard room dinner, bed & breakfast Sunday to Friday (Saturday £149 per room). Rates are based on two people sharing and subject to availability - excludes Christmas period.
The Gibbon Bridge Hotel is one of Lancashire´s finest, privately owned hotels with a special atmosphere. Once experienced you will want to return again and again. Situated in the beautiful Forest of Bowland, a designated ´Area of Outstanding Natural... more
4 West Coates/5 Hampton Terrace, Haymarket, Edinburgh 86.5 miles away
- Stay with us for two nights or more from September this year to March 2017 and save up to 20% off our best available rates! The longer you stay the more you save!! Stay 2 nights save 10% Stay 3 nights save 15% Stay 4 nights save 20% Book now for our best deals direct!
One of Edinburgh’s best loved small hotels, a uniquely designed boutique venue. The two luxury Victorian townhouses maintain a consistent image and both residences provide 4 star hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. They offer a combination of... more
Strathkinness Low Road, St Andrews 102.6 miles away
- The Perfect Venue for your Perfect Day. Rufflets is without doubt one of the finest wedding venues in Scotland. With an enviable location on the outskirts of St Andrews, our 10 acres of beautiful gardens provide a gorgeous backdrop for those special photographs. As well as the favoured weekend dates in the summer, we also offer fantastic wedding packages for Winter and Mid-Week Weddings.
Rufflets is a turreted mansion house, set in 10 acres of award-winning gardens one mile west of St Andrews. Tastefully extended over the years and the interior refurbished to match the exacting standards expected of one of the finest small luxury... more
Elliott Lane, Grenoside, Sheffield 104.9 miles away
- 'Lets Do Lunch' 3 Course Table D'hote Lunch and a glass of bubbly for only £15.95. Available Monday - Saturday 12.00pm - 2.00pm booking is recommended call our reservations team
Whitley Hall Hotel and Restaurant is an-ivy clad 16th century mansion that provides an elegant and romantic setting for any occasion. Ideally situated, north of Sheffield, less than two miles from junction 35 of the M1 and easily accessible from the... more
Manchester Road, Knutsford 114.1 miles away
- Offer through September & October– book our Midweek Escape Spa Package Mon-Thur for £125pp and receive an upgrade to a 45minue treatment subject to availability. To book call our reservations team on 01565 650 333
The Cotton Hotel & Spa is renowned in Cheshire for quality and style. Located just outside the picturesque town of Knutsford, it is an ideal setting for all that the North West has to offer. Shop until you drop in nearby Manchester, stroll around... more
Knutsford Road, Holmes Chapel 121.6 miles away
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast £150.00 - based on 2 adults sharing a ‘Comfy’ double or twin bedroom and includes a 3 course dinner to the value of £25 per person (excluding drinks), a Cracking Freshly cooked Breakfast, overnight accommodation, VAT, free parking and is subject to availability.
A recently refurbished 17th Century Grade II listed country pub, restaurant and hotel in the heart of Cheshire. Expect quirky décor matched with country comforts and a kitchen that champions local British seasonal produce and eco-sustainability. ... more
Portpatrick, Stranraer 125.7 miles away
- 2 Night Midweek Break (Sunday to Thursday) 5 September until 30 October 2016:- Glen, Bachelor or East - £510 Pond or West - £560 South, Bay or Hannay - £610 Whin or Churchill - £650 All rates are for two people for two nights inclusive of tea or coffee on arrival, Dinner, Full Scottish Breakfast, early morning tea and VAT.
The delightful little Knockinaam Lodge hotel bears testimony to the golden age of touring and sporting activity and has carefully retained all that unmistakable character and personality, and many artefacts of a bygone era. The essence of this... more
Lochside, St Fillans 132.7 miles away
- Three nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast including Garden Pass for Drummond Estate Gardens. Chalet £273, Hotel £327
The Four Seasons Hotel lies on the picturesque banks of Loch Earn, one of the most enviable positions in Scotland. Originally built in the 1800s, the main house has been converted and renovated over the years and now provides a comfortable hotel with... more
Broxton Road, Chester 134.2 miles away
- Stay for two nights or more during May half term and enjoy: - Standard double or twin room - Full English breakfast - Use of the leisure facilities - 10% discount voucher for Cheshire Oaks Two Night B&B Escape from £104.00 per room per night Three Night B&B Holiday from £99.00 per room per night To book your half term break please call us. T&C's apply.
Located between the open landscapes of the Cheshire plain and rugged Welsh hills, Carden Park Hotel - Cheshire's Country Estate is truly a complete resort destination. Enter the spectacular mile long drive and your first experience is the amazing... more
The Promenade, Llandudno 135.4 miles away
- Sample award winning fine dining, sumptuous overnight 4 star hotel accommodation and take time to explore Llandudno and the beautiful surrounding Welsh coastline. Enjoy a glass of Prosecco and chocolates on arrival. 3 course dinner, full breakfast from £99 per person per night. Minimum 2 nights.
The Imperial Hotel is centrally situated on the Promenade boasting impressive views across the bay. The elegant Victorian facade is both impressive and reminiscent of a bygone era. The beautifully designed bedrooms all come with modern facilities as... more
The Royal Welsh Way, Llandudno 136.4 miles away
- Your Weekend is precious, so why not extend it? Stay Friday and Saturday nights during October and we will offer you Sunday night's accommodation FREE, paying only for dinner and breakfast. Rates from £180 per room, includes cooked breakfast, use of the Bodysgallen Spa, service and vat. Dinner must be taken at the hotel on each evening to qualify for this offer.
High above the Victorian seaside town of Llandudno sits Bodysgallen Hall and Spa, a traditional country house hotel surrounded by a lush 200 acres of wooded parkland. Think deep wood panelling lounges, roaring fires, classic portraits and floral... more
Glyngarth, Beaumaris 147.5 miles away
- Indulge in some of the much-loved classics infused with festive twists here at Château Rhianfa. A selection of delicately handmade finger sandwiches with our festive additions of turkey and cranberry stuffing. A mouth-watering array of delicious pastries. Christmasy flavours and homemade cakes that will tantalize your taste buds ready for the creme de la creme of Afternoon Tea. From £25pp
Chateau Rhianfa Hotel is an enchanting Grade II* listed Victorian home, modelled on the 16th-century French Renaissance château of Chenonceau, that stands amidst spectacular gardens on the Island of Anglesey with commanding views over the Menai... more
Rhydycroesau, Oswestry 151.6 miles away
- Stay for Dinner B&B for two or more nights during October and obtain a 20% discount from our full rates, a four course dinner each night, and complimentary tea and scones on arrival. We are also running a 10% discount from our in-house spa treatments during this period. Prices start from £87 per person per night, Dinner, bed and breakfast
Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel specialises in relaxing short breaks. Set in 5 acres of beautiful grounds it's the perfect retreat from the madding crowds. All bedrooms are individually furnished, several with Jacuzzi baths or private patios, and the... more
Llanwddyn, Lake Vyrnwy, Welshpool 162.6 miles away
- This luxury three night package includes: Accommodation, breakfasts, lunches and afternoon teas; delicious dinners and cocktail receptions; a traditional Christmas luncheon; a day of country pursuits; a formal dinner on Boxing night and complimentary use of the spa facilities. Family rooms are available. Arriving 24th December 2016 - departing 27th December 2016
For over 100 years the Lake Vyrnwy Hotel has been offering some of the best hotel views in Wales. The Victorian reservoir immediately below this purpose-built hotel is a birdwatcher’s delight, offering sightings of goshawks, peregrines, buzzards and... more
Moor Hall Drive, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield 163.4 miles away
- With great food, comfortable bedrooms, open fires and a warm indoor pool, spa bath, sauna and Spa, Moor Hall is the perfect place to relax and enjoy an unforgettable Winter break at a bargain rate. 2 night Autumn Break for 2 for £159 2 night Autumn Break with dinner on the 1st night in the 2 AA Rosette Oak Room restaurant* or Country Kitchen carvery for 2 for £189.
Family owned for more than 50 years, Best Western Premier Moor Hall Hotel and Spa has excellent facilities and offers the most personal of service. Take to the verdant landscape of Sutton Coldfield and retreat to one of 82 clean and comfortable... more
Hambleton, Oakham 165.8 miles away
- Treat yourself before Christmas to a night of indulgence. From £430.00 per couple. Available, Monday, 1st November until Thursday, 15th December, excluding Friday & Saturdays. Includes: Champagne, 6 Course Tasting Menu, Luxury Bedroom, Full Hambleton Breakfast, Newspaper Based on a couple sharing a Standard double bedroom (upgrade subject to availability). Inc vat & service on this menu.
People arrive at Hambleton with good, sturdy intentions about long rambles, bird watching, shooting and other countryside activities, but most just succumb to the sheer comfort of the hotel, curling up with a book by one of the log fires. Affiliated... more
The Square, Bishop's Castle 174.8 miles away
- Stay at The Castle Hotel any midweek night (Sunday to Thursday)in October, November & December and get 20% off your Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate. Prices start from £68 per person Dinner, B&B per night. Offer available from Sunday to Thursday and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. T&Cs apply. Not available single occupancy. Dogs welcome and stay free of charge.
The Castle Hotel is located in a quiet square in the small market town of Bishop's Castle, midway between Shrewsbury and Ludlow. In the heart of the Shropshire Hills there is much to explore, both in Shropshire and neighbouring Wales. It is... more
Port Appin, Appin 177.6 miles away
- 3 Night Autumn Getaway at Airds Treat yourself to a 3 night Autumn getaway at Airds from just £130 per person, per night, inclusive of dinner, bed and breakfast. Also included is early morning tea or coffee delivered to your room, a complimentary newspaper and vat. Please call the hotel to make a reservation.Rates are based on double occupancy.
Located on the stunning shores of Loch Linnhe with the mountains beyond, this luxury hotel never disappoints. With it's award-winning dinners and whisky macs before bedtime, you’ve got a picture of Airds Hotel on the West Coast of Scotland. This... more
Lynn Road, Grimston, King's Lynn 178.7 miles away
- Make your Sunday special with this great offer from £219 per room. Includes: A Good House room Cream Tea Glass of Sparkling Wine Any 3 courses from our usual dinner menu Full English breakfast Room Service Late check-out at 12 midday Complimentary use of Spa facilities on Sunday afternoon or Monday morning This special “Sleep Soundly” offer is available every Sunday accept bank holidays and
Congham Hall is an elegant Georgian manor that has retained the feel of a fine country house. Inside, log fires and fine ceramics create a warm, homely atmosphere. All 26 bedrooms are individually decorated to the very highest standards, overlooking... more
Chaddesley Corbett, Kidderminster 179.1 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Prices start from £209.00 mid week and £249.00 weekend. Terms & Conditions apply.
Brockencote Hall Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. Crunch up the long drive that winds its way up past the lake and towards Victorian Brockencote Hall and you are... more
Harbury Lane, Royal Leamington Spa 186.6 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our Autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Sunday - Thursday £185.00 / Friday & Saturday £225.00
Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. This breathtakingly beautiful Mallory Court hotel and award-winning restaurant is the perfect retreat from the stresses... more
4 Ash Close, Swaffham 189.4 miles away
- Includes bed and breakfast, a newspaper of choice in your room for arrival; afternoon tea; and a 2 course evening meal with a bottle of house red or white wine. Prices start from £201. Rates are based on 2 people sharing. Cannot be booked as part of a longer stay, cannot be transferred to existing bookings; our usual terms and conditions apply including cancellations. Excludes bank holidays.
Strattons is a small independent family run boutique hotel secluded in the historic market town of Swaffham. Award winning Green hotel & chic restaurant serving organic and locally sourced produce in an innovative and exciting modern English style.... more
Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon 190.7 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our Autumn stays include a three course dinner from the daily menu, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, overnight stay and full English breakfast. Rooms from £199.00 per room per night based on a Superior room.
The Arden Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. With close ties to the Royal Shakespeare Company, whose theatres are just opposite in the heart of Stratford, The Arden... more
Jennett Tree Lane, Callow End, Worcester 193.9 miles away
- Join us for a Festive luncheon at Stanbrook Abbey Hotel this Christmas, bring your colleagues for your annual office outing or friends for a celebration to remember. You will enjoy a Two Course Menu to include Coffee & Mince Pies served in our restaurant, the perfect setting to get you in the festive spirit. Priced at £27.95 per person. Served Monday to Saturday
Comfortably nestled beneath the gorgeous green ridge of the Malvern Hills, this stunning Victorian masterpiece, which was once a place dedicated to prayer and contemplation, has now been transformed into the ultimate luxury hotel, perfect for... more
Culcabock Road, Inverness 196.8 miles away
- What's included; 2 nights bed and full Scottish breakfast along with a 3 course table d'hote dinner in our Inglis Restaurant on the 1st night. You will also have access to our extensive leisure facilities. Rates start from £104.50 per person sharing a Classic twin/double.
The Kingsmills Hotel is set in 4 acres of manicured gardens and grounds, in the heart of Inverness. All bedrooms have glorious views of the surrounding grounds and all are light and airy, some feature their own private patio and terrace. There are a... more
The Square, Chipping Campden 200.2 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Mid week Sunday -Thursday - £149.00 (based on 2 people sharing) Weekends Friday - Saturday - £169.00 (based on 2 people sharing)
The Kings Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The charming 18th century Kings Hotel is in the perfect location to explore the beautiful Cotswolds. Sympathetically... more
Castle Street, Hereford 202.4 miles away
- Autumn Midweek stays (available Monday to Thursday) From £105 per person for a Junior Suite Autumn Weekend Stays (available Friday and Saturday night) From £120 per person for a Junior Suite Both include a three-course dinner in the Castle Restaurant and full Hereford breakfast Subject to availability and are based on two people sharing a twin or double room.
Castle House hotel, a privately-owned boutique hotel,is tucked away in a peaceful part of the ancient city of Hereford and overlooks the castle moat.Its 24 bedrooms and suites are quirky and unique, and very luxurious. Fine food and wines are part of... more
Whitehouse Lane, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge 204.3 miles away
- Dine on a Friday or Sunday evening in our award-winning Grafitti Restaurant and we'll offer you a standard bedroom, on a room only basis, for just £55. This offer is based on a minimum spend on food of £75. Terms and conditions apply.
Hotel Felix has brought 21st century style to the fore, offering contemporary design, luxurious accommodation and a refreshing new experience to staying in Cambridge. Set in tranquil grounds with mature trees, the addition of two new wings has... more
High Street, Tuddenham, Tuddenham 206.3 miles away
- Stays from £199 per couple per room and include: - One night stay in one of our stunning bedrooms - £30 food allocation per person - Breakfast and VAT Available for stays Sunday to Thursday, excluding bank holiday weekends.
Lying in soft white cotton bedsheets and staring up at the exposed oak beams of the double height ceiling as you listen to the trickle of the water in the near-silent rural idyll that is Tuddenham Mill, we think you won’t be sorry you booked a night... more
In The Hills Above Contin, Strathpeffer 209.7 miles away
- Join us at the fireside this Autumn or Winter for some fabulously low B&B rates. Stay 3 or more nights and get a complimentary 'fireside tea' on one day of your stay. OCTOBER - from only £55pppn NOVEMBER - from only £45pppn DECEMBER & JANUARY- from only £35pppn (minimum 2 nights) Prices shown are per room per night based on a Small Double Room.
Susannah and Stuart Macpherson are proud to call themselves the owners of this distinguished nineteenth-century house with its unusual octagonal dining room where Queen Victoria attended a Highland gathering in 1881. The hotel is set in eight acres... more
Akeman Street, Chesterton, Bicester 213.1 miles away
- Sleepover on a Sunday night at Bicester Hotel, Golf and Spa with our affordable Sunday night sleepover. Just £82 per room for two Includes: One night’s accommodation in a standard double room. Full English breakfast. Use of the spa and health club facilities. Offer subject to availability. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply.
Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa is surrounded by stunning Oxfordshire countryside with tranquil gardens and grounds. The 52 deluxe bedrooms are furnished to a high standard with a number of themed designs. Other great facilities include a high quality... more
Cheltenham 213.6 miles away
- Autumn is approaching, the leaves are turning to gold and the scent of frost and bonfires will soon be in the air. Our Autumn stays include a three course dinner, chocolates, a seasonal fruit platter, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Sunday - Thursday £199.00 / Friday & Saturday £289.00
The Greenway Hotel & Spa is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The Greenway Hotel and Spa is just the sort of Cotswold holiday escape that you envisage when planning your break –... more
3 Angel Hill, Bury St Edmunds 213.9 miles away
- Enjoy a special break with us, including a luxurious night's stay and a delicious breakfast the following morning. We'll also include a £30 treat for you to spend on food during your stay so you can sample the gastronomic delights of our award-winning kitchen at either lunch, afternoon tea or dinner. From £160- Rate is subject to availability
Check into this Georgian boutique hotel (in the true sense of the term) in Suffolk’s Bury St Edmunds for a real treat. From the minute you walk through its ivy-clad frontage into the lobby, the hotel’s divine sense of indulgence gently wafts across... more
Oxford Road, Aylesbury 221.0 miles away
- An ideal way to enjoy your time at Hartwell House - this break includes an 85min treatment, afternoon tea in the drawing room, accommodation in a classic double/twin, free wifi, cooked breakfast in the dining room, full use of the Hartwell Spa and VAT. *Choice of four treatments available, please enquire when making a reservation.
Hartwell House Hotel, Restaurant & Spa is a magnificent, luxurious stately home standing in ninety acres of landscaped parkland. The house has both Jacobean and Georgian features with outstanding decorative plaster-work and panelling, its fine... more
To view the icons please zoom in