Buxted, Uckfield 27.1 miles away
In the heart of Sussex, this magnificent Georgian Palladian mansion, set in 312 acres of superb parkland roamed by fallow deer and traversed by the River Uck, has played host to the rich and famous for centuries. Every single one of the forty four... more
- Take a break on Sunday nights and enjoy complimentary cream tea followed by a three course dinner in the evening, accommodation and breakfast from £139
East Street, Turners Hill 36.6 miles away
Sometimes you just want to melt into a beautifully upholstered sofa in a tranquil country house sitting room, sip on a glass of chilled Champagne and quietly listen to the civilised noise of a fine dinner being prepared for you. Welcome to Alexander... more
- What better way to banish the January Blues than a luxurious overnight spa escape at an award winning country house hotel. Book and indulge in two luxurious spa treatments to the value of £122 per person and receive a overnight stay from only £69 per person! Including our delicious full works breakfast.
43/44 Marine Parade, Brighton 38.7 miles away
Drakes is one of the original luxury boutique hotels in Brighton. Now open for 10 years, drakes has lost none of its edginess and city chic. Sitting directly on the sea front with fabulous views of the iconic Brighton Pier, their discreet sign (which... more
- Cuddle up in our divine beds while watching the waves swell around Brighton Pier. A perfect romantic break to beat those winter blues. In your luxury room - a chilled bottle of Champagne, scattered rose petals on the bed and box of handmade chocolates; also a 3 course dinner (fine dining) and full breakfast before departure. From £265, for 2 sharing Call us to book
Wilmington, Dartford 40.1 miles away
Just 30 minutes from London yet deep in the heart of the Kent countryside, Rowhill Grange Hotel & Utopia Spa is a pretty 18th century manor house now dedicated to sublime pampering. This four star luxury retreat has very generously sized guest... more
- With an award-winning Rosette awarded restaurant, cosy lounges, bountiful gardens and oodles of luxury touches, you can lounge, dine, relax and roam at your absolute leisure. Package Includes: Overnight stay in a stylish room or suite Full use of our award winning Utopia Spa £35 per person to spend on dinner in one of our restaurants* The full works breakfast T&C's apply
Langshott Lane, Langshott, Horley 41.3 miles away
Built in the late 1500s and with many original features still intact, Langshott Manor sits at the end of a country lane in Surrey and makes the perfect secret night away. It’s brimming with romantic extras, like a real log fire in your room with... more
- With an award-winning 3 AA Rosette restaurant, cosy lounges, bountiful gardens and oodles of luxury touches, you can lounge, dine, relax and roam at your absolute leisure. Package Includes: One evening in your choice of room or suite 3 Course Dinner in Mulberry Restaurant The full works breakfast T&C's apply
The Street, Bramber, Steyning 45.8 miles away
Just 10 miles from Brighton, the Old Tollgate is one of the most popular country hotels in West Sussex providing wonderful customer service and old worldly charm for you to enjoy. Set within the idyllic countryside village of Bramber at the foot of... more
- Treat yourself to a night or two away in the quaint village of Bramber this Winter. An ideal hotel when visiting Brighton or the magnificent South Downs National Park. From 1st December 2016 to 26th February 2017 inc, rooms start from just £68.00 per room including breakfast or from £98.00 per room including dinner and breakfast. To check dates and prices and to book online visit our website.
39 Buckingham Palace Road, London 53.8 miles away
The Rubens at the Palace offers aristocratic grandeur combined with the latest comforts and technology. Overlooking the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace, it’s surrounded by London’s most popular attractions, shops, theatres and museums. The... more
- Are you thinking about visiting London? We are offering a discount to reward those who make their reservations in advance. Receive a discount of up to 25% off our Best Available Rate when you book a minimum of 7 days in advance in 2016 and up to 30% in 2017
Woodlands Lane, Stoke D´Abernon, Cobham 54.0 miles away
Woodlands Park provides a stylish retreat retaining much of its Victorian grandeur. Oak panelled rooms and numerous antiques take visitors back to an age of style and sophistication. A range of elegant bedrooms, offer a combination of traditional and... more
- We have created the perfect package for a truly indulgent and relaxing break away from £299 for a bottle of house Champagne, three course table d'hôte dinner in the Oak Room Restaurant and an overnight stay in a Junior Suite or Suite.
15 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London 54.3 miles away
The Montague on the Gardens sits unassumingly in the heart of London’s Bloomsbury, close to the British Museum and the British Library. Understated luxury seems to be the mission here, with rooms and suites decorated with lavish fabrics, velvet... more
- Stay a little longer with us in one of our unique suites, offering as much unrestrained luxury as you need. Every third night you stay is absolutely free! Choose from a Junior Suite or Master Suites.
35 Charles Street, London 54.4 miles away
If you’re eager to be in the thick of the action, you can’t beat the Chesterfield Mayfair hotel, located within an easy walk of London’s biggest attractions such as Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. Step outside and prepare to flex your plastic... more
- Our special offer means you have the perfect excuse to stay longer! With so much to see and do, it can be tricky fitting everything into a few days! So enjoy four nights for the price of three and make the most of your London getaway. Available on all standard room types including Single, Double and King rooms. This offer is subject to availability and booking terms and conditions.
17/19 Egerton Terrace, Knightsbridge, London 54.5 miles away
The Egerton House Hotel is a luxury boutique townhouse hotel occupying a conveniently central yet pleasantly secluded position deep in the heart of exclusive Knightsbridge, overlooking two pretty tree-lined garden squares. The hotel has thirty... more
- Stay a little longer with us in one of our unique Suites, offering as much unrestrained luxury as you need. For every three nights booked you receive the 3rd night absolutely free! -Suites must be booked for a minimum of three nights -Discount applies only to room rate, excludes any additional charges made -Rate showing in the booking engine has discount already applied
1 Kensington Court, London 55.3 miles away
Wonderfully located overlooking Kensington Palace, The Milestone Hotel (a member of Leading Hotels of the World) is minutes from The Royal Albert Hall, Knightsbridge shopping and with easy access to the West End - enjoy a peaceful stroll through... more
- Stay a little longer with us in one of our unique Suites, offering as much unrestrained luxury as you need. For every three nights booked you'll receive the third night absolutely free! T&Cs: Suites must be booked for a minimum of three nights Discount applies only to room rate, excludes any additional charges made Rate showing in the booking engine has discount already applied
Blackheath Lane, Guildford 57.8 miles away
Barnett Hill is a beautiful Queen Anne style Mansion dating back to 1905, the dream of Frank Cook, Grandson of renowned travel agent ‘Thomas Cook’. Set within 26 acres of lovingly maintained gardens and woodland; sitting in the heart of the Surrey... more
- Our celebratory break is the perfect way to mark your special occasion. Package Includes: Overnight stay in a stylish room or suite Bottle of chilled Champagne waiting on arrival Chocolate dipped strawberries Home baked Viennese biscuits to share £35 per person to spend on dinner in our restaurant* The full works breakfast
Cockfosters Road, Hadley Wood 63.1 miles away
West Lodge Park Hotel is a 4 Star country house hotel set in 35 acres of grounds, an ideal base for visiting the capital, or for a relaxed, peaceful break. All fifty nine individually decorated rooms offer excellent facilities with views over the... more
- Single room £99 Smaller double £119 Classic double £139 Executive £159 Luxury £179 Thursdays to Sundays until the 30th April 2017. Excluding Please note there will be a £40 per person supplement for guests wishing to book Saturday 11th February 2017. pre-paid, non-refundable rate included three course table d'hote dinner for two, room & breakfast.
South Street, Midhurst 64.1 miles away
The Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa was originally a coaching inn to the visiting aristocracy, dating back, in parts to 1430. Walking through the hotel is like a journey in time, with its 14th century lounge, warmed by huge fire places and Tudor bread... more
- Enjoy two full days in the Spa at The Spread Eagle with a 25 minute massage treatment of your choice (to the value of £47.00 per person), dinner (three courses to the value £38.00 per person) in our Restaurant or cosy Lounge Bar and Full English and Continental breakfast the following morning. Prices are from £124.50 per person per night. Available all week. Please call for more information.
Stroude Road, Egham 64.3 miles away
Great Fosters Hotel, situated in an estate of more than 50 acres in what was once the heart of Royal Windsor Forest in Surrey. A Grade I listed building blessed with the grandeur of 16th century England and luxurious modern facilities. Great fosters'... more
- Sip an aperitif prior to dinner in The Estate Grill (choose any dishes on the menu up to £55 per person) with a bottle of wine selected by our sommelier & mineral water. Finish with coffee, petits fours & a digestiv before retiring for a good night’s rest. Full English breakfast & newspaper the following morning is included too. From £312 per couple per night in a standard double room.
Wivenhoe Park, Colchester 64.7 miles away
Surrounded by pretty manicured gardens, woodland and tranquil lakes, this 18th-century manor house hotel is situated in a peaceful setting within acres of historic parkland, yet only minutes from the heart of Colchester. The hotel offers luxurious... more
- This package includes; Full English breakfast Three course dinner Traditional afternoon tea served in our magnificent lounges Overnight stay in one of our fantastic rooms
Windsor Road, Egham 64.8 miles away
The runnymede-on-thames has a spectacular riverside setting and is perfect for a relaxing break or for visiting Windsor and a host of other attractions and historical sites. All bedrooms are well appointed with individual touches to ensure a relaxing... more
- Priced from £155, based on two sharing and includes: - Overnight accommodation in one of our cosy double rooms with a bag of marshmallows to share - Full English breakfast in leftbank - Use of our award-winning spa - Warming mugs of hot chocolate or alternative hot drinks of your choice in our lounge Valid Friday to Sunday, throughout November and January.
Comet Way, Hatfield 70.4 miles away
The Hotel Modern, striking, stunning. Welcome to this contemporary 4 star hotel. We want you to be inspired by the unusual blend of natural and man made materials. Cedar wood and giant glass panels form the body and soul of this building, fused... more
- Dinner bed and breakfast for £109.00 Thursday & Friday / £99.00 for Saturday / £89 for Sunday for Contemporary double or twin room. Upgrade to an executive double for just £30. The rate includes a three course dinner in the OutsideIn Restaurant for two with complimentary glass of Prosecco. Overnight accommodation, and full English breakfast in for two. pre-paid, non-refundable rate
1 Neptune Quay, Ipswich 78.4 miles away
The Salthouse Harbour Hotel Suffolk goes beyond what you expect and exudes its 4 star status in every curious corner, eccentric sofa and unstuffy cushion. The sea-salted brickwork exterior has been restored & rejuvenated into a ship shape... more
- Treat yourself to Bed, Breakfast and our delicious Afternoon Tea From £145.00. Rate subject to availability
The Mansion House, Luton 79.4 miles away
This 18th century Grade 1 listed Mansion House has been sensitively and immaculately transformed into a five-star hotel providing a magnificent location for your wedding, honeymoon, civil partnership ceremony. The historic 1,065 acre estate at... more
- Families love spending time at Luton Hoo, including the dog! Children have family pool times, access to bicycles, scooters, an itinerary of activities over the estate with the leisure team and their own playroom. Adam’s Brasserie welcomes families to dine in the surrounds of the Country Club. Dates: 23rd Jul-1st Sep, 2nd-30th Oct, 11th-19th Feb & 1st-18th Apr. Only valid during school holidays.
Rectory Road, Oakley, Basingstoke 86.7 miles away
Oakley Hall Hotel is set in 315 acres of gardens and rural land. This elegant 18th century Georgian manor has a distinguished past with links to Jane Austen who was good friends of the Bramstons – former owners of Oakley Hall. All bedrooms are... more
- This fantastic offer is available on selected days* throughout January, February & March 2017 from only £179 per bedroom. It includes a 3 course dinner per person, overnight stay and full English breakfast as well as a complimentary half bottle of champagne in your bedroom on arrival. * offer not available 10-12 & 14/02/2017
Belgrave Road, Ventnor 88.2 miles away
The Royal Hotel is the island's premier 4 AA Star Hotel. Built in 1832, it is one of only 30 UK establishments to be listed in every Michelin Guide. It's set in pretty sub-tropical gardens. The hotel evokes the spirit of a bygone age and each room is... more
- Experience a Gourmet Break at The Royal, Isle of Wight from only £340 for two, including half board and return car ferry. Enjoy complimentary cream tea for two upon arrival. You and your loved one will expect to receive no less than quality food and creative dishes in our 2 AA rosette restaurant. Book early to avoid disappointment. Subject to availability. Terms and Conditions apply.
3 Angel Hill, Bury St Edmunds 89.4 miles away
Check into this Georgian boutique hotel (in the true sense of the term) in Suffolk’s Bury St Edmunds for a real treat. From the minute you walk through its ivy-clad frontage into the lobby, the hotel’s divine sense of indulgence gently wafts across... more
- Treat yourself to Bed, Breakfast and our delicious Afternoon Tea From £145- Rate is subject to availability
Woodman Lane, Sparsholt, Winchester 92.0 miles away
The luxurious Lainston House Hotel is a charming 5 star 17th century country house, encapsulated in 63 acres of Hampshire parkland. You will enter a world where historic charm and contemporary elegance blend seamlessly. An irresistible fusion of the... more
- AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR Sunday lunch available 12noon until 2pm every week Sunday Lunch menu available from £32.50 per person for two courses or £39.50 for a three courses
Whitehouse Lane, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge 92.4 miles away
Hotel Felix has brought 21st century style to the fore, offering contemporary design, luxurious accommodation and a refreshing new experience to staying in Cambridge. Set in tranquil grounds with mature trees, the addition of two new wings has... more
- From £155 per couple Chill out this Winter... Wrap up warm and chill out this January with an indulgent break in the beautiful city of Cambridge. Explore the many attractions and then return to the hotel to warm up beside the open fire. Enjoy a three course dinner, overnight stay and full English breakfast from £155 per couple. To book please call quoting ‘Wrap up and recover break’. Rates are £155 per room for a standard King Room, £175 for a Premier Room and £200 for a Junior Suite. Available until the 28th February excluding the 10th February, 11th February and 14th February, subject to availability.
High Street, Tuddenham, Tuddenham 94.8 miles away
Lying in soft white cotton bedsheets and staring up at the exposed oak beams of the double height ceiling as you listen to the trickle of the water in the near-silent rural idyll that is Tuddenham Mill, we think you won’t be sorry you booked a night... more
- Stay in one of our stunning bedrooms this winter from £99 per couple, including breakfast and VAT. Available for stays Sunday to Thursday from 4th January until 9th February 2017. Subject to availability.
Church Road, Great Milton, Oxford 95.6 miles away
Situated in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton, Belmond Le Manoir is one of the country’s most intimate and original hotels. One of the UK’s most celebrated chefs, Raymond Blanc’s many successes have culminated in the dreamlike... more
- Discover a new horizon with Belmond in 2017. Stay two nights or more and enjoy great savings on our Best Available Rate. - 20% off our Best Available Rate - Daily English breakfast - Welcome amenities including fresh fruit and Madeira wine - Offer is subject to availability and black out dates may apply - Valid on mid-week stays only - Two-night minimum stay required
Palace Lane, Beaulieu 95.6 miles away
The Montagu Arms Hotel nestled in the quaint village of Beaulieu is a retreat of great character, surrounded by the beautiful ancient New Forest. This picture perfect 4 star country house hotel has been voted ´Best Hampshire Restaurant´ by Which?... more
- Receive a complimentary 3 course dinner at Monty's Inn on Mondays only. From £99.50 per person Valid Mondays only and subject to availability. Full terms and conditions available on the hotel's website.
Stockcross, Newbury 96.9 miles away
The Vineyard hotel is a 5 star Relais & Châteaux hotel that is best known for its 5 Bubbles spa, 30,000 wine cellar and 3 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant. Just outside Newbury, about an hour from London, it’s the perfect location to escape the... more
- - One night in a luxurious room - Our iconic seven course dinner with two matched wines per course - A full English, five star breakfast - Full use of our exclusive spa £499 for two people *Subject to availability this offer is available until 30th January 2017 excluding 24th, 25th, 30th, 31st December and 1st January. Based upon two people sharing
The Street, Westleton, Southwold 98.0 miles away
The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It is located a few miles from the Suffolk Heritage Coast, and retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the... more
- Stay at The Westleton Crown this winter and enjoy the warmth and charm of a traditional coaching inn from £65 per room per night including breakfast and VAT. Sunday to Friday 50% off all our room rates Saturday 25% off all our room rates This offer is available from 1st of December 2016 until 13th February 2017.
Lyndhurst Road, Brockenhurst 100.8 miles away
Careys Manor and SenSpa offers elegant, English tradition combined with contemporary oriental sophistication, making the ideal place to enjoy a stress-free and relaxing break. Previously voted Hotel Spa of the Year by the British Beauty Awards.... more
- Begin 2017 feeling refreshed and revitalised. A new year, a new you. Your Exotic Retreat Spa Break Includes: Full use of the SenSpa & Health Club Facilities Overnight Accommodation Full English Breakfast 60 minute treatment FROM £169 per person* saving up to £95.50!
Wick Ferry, Wick Lane, Christchurch 110.5 miles away
The Captain's Club Hotel is superbly located in the heart of Christchurch. The strikingly contemporary exterior and interior give this hotel all the style and elegance you associate with five star service, in luxurious, contemporary surroundings.... more
- January 2017 From 2nd January River facing double room at £179.00 per room per night (based on two sharing) inc of: £30.00 per person dinner food allowance per night, non refundable if not taken) full English breakfast, vat, parking, Wi-Fi and use of hydro pool and sauna (16yrs+) Luxury suites are from £259.00 per suite per night.
Teffont Evias, Salisbury 119.9 miles away
Howard´s House hotel is set in 2 acres of glorious gardens in one of the most beautiful villages in Wiltshire. Hidden away in the quietness of the lovely Nadder valley. The nine luxury bedrooms have been created, using floral prints and pastel... more
- During January only, enjoy our best value offer of the year with a one, two or three night break. One night break for 2 inc. breakfast and dinner: £215 Two night break for 2 inc. breakfast and dinner: £415 Three night break for 2 inc. breakfast and dinner: £600 Includes three course dinner and full country breakfast.
Boreham Road, Warminster 126.6 miles away
Welcome to The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa. Without doubt one of the finest, luxury hotels in Wiltshire. Located within easy reach of Bath and Salisbury (off the A36), only 6 miles from the famed Longleat Safari and Adventure Park. Set in 27 acres of... more
- Come and join as the Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa and stay in one of Club Rooms for £135.00 a night to include, Full English Breakfast, Cream Tea for Two, Full use of the Halcyon Spa plus 10% off all food during your stay &20% off pre-booked spa treatments Terms & Conditions Rates are based on two people sharing Offer is for stays between Sun-Thurs Spa treatment discount for 55min treatments
Beanacre, Melksham, Bath 128.8 miles away
Beechfield House - Country House Hotel in Wiltshire. A gem of an independent country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is glorious in the summer, whilst in the winter, open fires are as warm as the... more
- From time to time special late availability rates are available at this lovely luxury country house hotel in Late Availability Hotel Rate Please take a look using the website link at the top right of this page. It’s always worth checking to see whether or not there are last minute rates available on our website or please call for reservations.
Abbey Row, Malmesbury 130.9 miles away
The Old Bell Hotel, built in 1220 is reputed to be the oldest purpose built hotel in England, still offering warmth, comfort and hospitality and retaining the ambience of a bygone age. There are thirty three individually furnished bedrooms some with... more
- The 495 All Inclusive 2 nights accommodation in a top grade room, dinner both nights, Prosecco, in the room on arrival, a bottle of house wine each night. Only bar drinks to pay for!!!!!!!!!!
Hambleton, Oakham 132.8 miles away
People arrive at Hambleton with good, sturdy intentions about long rambles, bird watching, shooting and other countryside activities, but most just succumb to the sheer comfort of the hotel, curling up with a book by one of the log fires. Affiliated... more
- October 2016 to April 2017 Available for a limited period only, on any day except Saturday. £400.00 per couple, the offer includes: one nights accommodation in one of our Standard double bedrooms, 3 courses from our Menu Of The Day, full Hambleton breakfast newspaper Inclusive of service, vat & based on 2 people sharing. Add a second night & enjoy our 6 Course Tasting Menu.
The Square, Chipping Campden 133.4 miles away
The Kings Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The charming 18th century Kings Hotel is in the perfect location to explore the beautiful Cotswolds. Sympathetically... more
- Relax and unwind after the busy festive period and take advantage of our special offer. Our Winter stays include a three course dinner with a glass of winter pimms, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Mid week Sunday -Thursday - £139.00 (based on 2 people sharing) Weekends Friday - Saturday - £159.00 (based on 2 people sharing)
Harbury Lane, Royal Leamington Spa 133.5 miles away
Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. This breathtakingly beautiful Mallory Court hotel and award-winning restaurant is the perfect retreat from the stresses... more
- Cosy up in front of the fire and enjoy winter Pimms upon arrival, overnight accommodation, a three course dinner in our informal Brasserie (to the value of£30.00 pp) of and breakfast the following day! Prices start from £190 mid-week & £220 weekends, based on a couple sharing a 'classique' room.
Castle Combe, Bath 134.5 miles away
Sitting quietly in the Bybrook Valley in the picture perfect Cotswolds village of Castle Combe, The Manor House ticks all the rural country bolthole boxes. Michelin-star dining? Tick. Herbs and produce sourced from the kitchen garden? Tick. Luxurious... more
- We are offering a special rate for those that stay on a Sunday with an indulgent seven course tasting menu and a hearty breakfast in the morning... Includes bed and breakfast and a seven-course tasting menu in the Michelin star Bybrook restaurant from £155 per person. Only bookable for a Sunday night and rate is based on double occupancy and subject to availability.
Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon 136.4 miles away
The Arden Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. With close ties to the Royal Shakespeare Company, whose theatres are just opposite in the heart of Stratford, The Arden... more
- £119.00 per room per night. Stay at our sister property, Arden House, a quirky, luxury B&B. Located a few minutes walk from The Arden Hotel. Rates are inclusive of Full English Breakfast. Complimentary car parking is available at Arden House for resident guests.
Cheltenham 139.1 miles away
The Greenway Hotel & Spa is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The Greenway Hotel and Spa is just the sort of Cotswold holiday escape that you envisage when planning your break –... more
- Cold, frosty days are on the way, so all the more reason to treat yourself to a luxury getaway. Our ‘Winter with Eden’ offer includes an overnight stay, Winter Pimm’s, three course dinner and breakfast Sunday - Thursday £198.00 Friday & Saturday £238.00
9 Fore Street, Evershot 145.6 miles away
Enjoy the comfort and serenity of Summer Lodge Country House Hotel, Restaurant & Spa, a Relais and Chateaux property, set in the picturesque village of Evershot in the heart of the beautiful Dorset Downs. Accommodation at Summer Lodge is exceptional... more
- Summer Lodge, deep in Dorset, offers the ultimate escape and with exceptional cuisine, an award winning sommelier and a spa, you will definitely be looking to stay a little longer! For every 3 nights booked in one of our unique suites you receive the 3rd night absolutely free!
3 Prout Bridge, Beaminster 151.4 miles away
Step into the Bridge House hotel & restaurant, and you can sense some of the 700-year-old former priest´s house oozing its character. Thick stone walls, stone mullioned windows, ancient beams and inglenook fireplaces, makes the BridgeHouse the... more
- Make a reservation on a Saturday night and enjoy Sunday's accommodation for just £50. All we ask is that you eat in the restaurant on Sunday night. (Available every Sunday except Public Holidays. Other terms & conditions may apply).
Berwick Drive, Bristol 151.9 miles away
Berwick Lodge is a unique building, lovingly restored to its former grandeur by its owners, to create a stunning boutique hotel and restaurant recently awarded with 5 AA stars for guest accommodation. Close to Bristol and motorway links, the hotel is... more
- Monday 2nd January 2017 — Tuesday 31st January 2017 Stay in one of our stunning suites in January and save up to 40% on dinner, bed and breakfast rates. USE PROMO CODE ‘JANUARY’ WHEN BOOKING ONLINE Rates already discounted and based on double occupancy including 3 course a la carte dinner and breakfast. Available from 2nd – 31st January 2017 only. Subject to availability.
Moor Hall Drive, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield 158.2 miles away
Family owned for more than 50 years, Moor Hall Hotel and Spa has excellent facilities and offers the most personal of service. Take to the verdant landscape of Sutton Coldfield and retreat to one of 83 clean and comfortable bedrooms, ranging from... more
- 2 night Winter Break for 2 for £159 2 night Winter Break with dinner on the 1st night in the 2 AA Rosette Oak Room restaurant* or Country Kitchen carvery for 2 for £199
Chaddesley Corbett, Kidderminster 159.5 miles away
Brockencote Hall Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. Crunch up the long drive that winds its way up past the lake and towards Victorian Brockencote Hall and you are... more
- Cold, frosty days are on the way, so all the more reason to treat yourself to a luxury getaway. Our ‘Winter with Eden’ offer includes an overnight stay, Winter Pimm’s, three course dinner and breakfast. Sunday - Thursday £195.00 Friday & Saturday £235.00 Call 01562 777876
Broad Street, Lyme Regis 160.5 miles away
At the heart of the idyllic town of Lyme Regis, 'the Pearl of Dorset', is The Royal Lion Hotel, a stunning haven located in the middle of the High Street, with its own private car park. Lyme Regis is a picturesque town on the West Dorset border,... more
- With the hectic Christmas and New Year celebrations over for another year, why not get away for a relaxing break at the beautiful seaside town of Lyme Regis. Join us for a 3, 4 or 5 night mid-week dinner, bed and breakfast break and receive a free room upgrade PLUS a complimentary bottle of Prosecco on arrival. Rates starting at £73 per person per night (excluding half term)
Pound Street, Lyme Regis 160.6 miles away
If you are looking for boutique chic by the sea, The Alexandra Hotel & Restaurant ticks all the right boxes. For those partial to a drink or two its revered wine list, complemented by award-winning food, is reason enough to book a room, while for... more
- 20% off the BB, DBB and SC (minimum stay of 2 nights from Sundays to Thursdays). Valid for new bookings from 30th October 2016 until 22nd December 2016 and 7th February 2017 until 30th march 2017 (includes the Feb half term). Quote OW2016 for phone bookings and for online bookings voucher code ‘OW2016’.
To view the icons please zoom in