Lord Byron´s Walk, Seaham 10.4 miles away
Seaham Hall Hotel & Serenity Spa ia a small luxury hotel twenty minutes from Newcastle, and is the leading design hotel and spa in Northern England. A place to indulge yourself, where service is founded on instinctive hospitality, where the food is... more
- Winter is the perfect time to cosy up in luxury while it is frosty outside. Luxury Accommodation Use of our award winning spa from 12pm on arrival until 12pm on departure Indulgent Full English Breakfast £179 based on 2 people sharing.
Kirklevington Hall, Kirklevington, Yarm 34.2 miles away
An AA’s Inspector’s Choice Hotel since 2003, Judges Country House Hotel is an AA 4 Red Star Country House Hotel is also particularly recommended by the Michelin Guide. Consistently rated by “The Good Hotel Guide” and praised by both “The Times”,... more
- For all our Packages and Special Offers (including our "Chef for the Day" experience, as recommended in "The Times", "The Sunday Times" and "The Telegraph") please see our website. Last Minute Offers - You can now receive immediate notification of Judges Hotel's Last Minute Offers. Please see our website for details.
Temple Sowerby, Penrith 50.2 miles away
Temple Sowerby House Hotel is situated in the Eden Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty between the English Lake District and the Pennines - a truly splendid spot to make your home for a few relaxing days. With just twelve individually... more
- Enjoy a romantic evening with candlelight, champagne cocktails and a wonderful 6-course menu and overnight stay from just £225 for 2 people sharing. Includes: One-night Room & Breakfast Six-course dinner with Champagne cocktails Glass of prosecco each with breakfast Extra night DBB available at a discounted rate Our website has full details, look forward to seeing you!
Market Place, Helmsley 53.2 miles away
The Black Swan Hotel in Helmsley is a beautiful 15th century property which offers a perfect combination of traditional charm and luxurious escapism, with its own award-winning restaurant and tearoom providing the perfect backdrop for a romantic... more
- From £439 per couple: - Sweet treats & a glass of Champagne served on arrival - Pre-dinner canapés on the 1st night - Six course Tasting Menu on the 1st night - Two course dinner from the A la Carte Menu on the 2nd night - Overnight accommodation in a Classic double or twin bedroom - Full Yorkshire breakfast Available Sun - Thurs, excluding Bank Holidays & the Christmas/New Year period
Masham, Ripon 53.3 miles away
Swinton Park is an exclusive 31 bedroom luxury castle hotel in the Yorkshire Dales, with fine dining, cookery school, spa and extensive grounds. Set on the 20,000 acre Swinton Estate, a stay at Swinton Park can be as relaxing or adventurous as you... more
- LONG WEEKENDER For bookings on a Sunday or Monday night, a special ‘Long Weekender’ bed and breakfast rate from £85 per person, per night applies (subject to availability, excludes Sunday 14th February 2016). Full prepayment is required at time of booking.
College Road, Windermere 69.9 miles away
Applegarth Villa & Restaurant is a rare find in the heart of Windermere Village in the English Lake District. This family owned and run hotel offers 5 star luxury accommodation over 15 individually designed bedrooms as well as new for 2016, 7 ultra... more
- Stay for two nights or more between Sunday and Thursday and receive a two course dinner for two absolutely free on one of your evenings. This offer is not available over Christmas, New Year or bank holiday wekends
Thornbarrow Road, Windermere 70.3 miles away
The family-owned Hillthwaite House Hotel, set in three acres of landscaped gardens between Windermere and Bowness, is one of area’s highest hotels, overlooking England's largest lake and with magnificent panoramic views over to Langdale Pikes,... more
- Accommodation in one of our individually appointed en-suite bedrooms Freshly prepared and cooked to order breakfast. Use of all the hotels on-site leisure facilities, including heated indoor pool, steam room and sauna – ideal for a wet and windy day, or somewhere to chill-out after a day in the Lakes Starting from Just £99 in a cosy room, midweek Add Dinner for an extra £30 per night
Bolton Abbey, Yorkshire Dales, Skipton 71.2 miles away
This impressive 4-star (White Rose Large Hotel of the Year 2016) country house hotel has an award-winning restaurant, brasserie, spa, gym, indoor pool and 30,000 acres of land to explore on the Bolton Abbey Estate owned by the Duke and Duchess of... more
- Book a dinner bed and breakfast stay and add a 2nd night in the same room category for the amazing rate of £125 bed and breakfast. Available between the 2nd January and the 10th February 2017. To book please call 01756 718111.
Grange-in-Borrowdale, Keswick 72.7 miles away
The Borrowdale Gates Hotel is a luxury four star country house hotel, set in three acres of grounds, nestling amongst the rugged beauty of the stunning Borrowdale Valley, described by celebrated fell walker Wainwright as “the loveliest square mile in... more
- Book a 5 night stay Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for the price of 3, based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room, with rates starting from £330 per person. Offer valid from Friday 20 Jan to Thurs 9 Feb 2017, for direct bookings only, subject to availability. Please mention Britain's Finest when booking.
Trip Lane, Linton, Wetherby 73.3 miles away
Tucked away in a picturesque elevated setting with some of the finest views in Yorkshire, it is simply breathtaking. Surrounded by over 100 acres of woodland and parkland this country house will provide pleasure to guests, whatever the reason for... more
- We have created the perfect package for a truly indulgent and relaxing break away from £284 for a bottle of Champagne, canapés, three course a la carte dinner and an overnight stay in a Deluxe bedroom.
Edinburgh Road, Peebles 84.5 miles away
Heaped in accolades and awards for its fabulous service, beautiful location across 28 acres and luxurious rooms, Cringletie House in the Scottish Borders is a real treat of a rural getaway. This castle hotel’s restaurant is considered one of the top... more
- Winter is also preparing for the festive season. Shopping, decorating, party planning, menus to sort out; it all adds to the special time that is Winter! Nature is rather sleepy but by end January tiny and delicate snowdrops are making their appearance and we realise the Spring is not too far away! A 2-night break with dinner on the first night; from £246 for 2 guests in a classic room.
Closeburn, Thornhill, Dumfries 91.3 miles away
Trigony is an award winning Country House Hotel sitting in over 4 acres of secluded gardens and mature woodland. Expect the comfort of a much loved family home combined with the ambience of one of the best country house hotels in Scotland. The nine... more
- A 3 for 2 night dinner bed & breakfast break with complimentary tea & home-made cakes on arrival served in the lounge in front of our open fire Total price for two in a classic room with a view, £380 Total price for two in a superior room with a view, £420
4 West Coates/5 Hampton Terrace, Haymarket, Edinburgh 96.3 miles away
One of Edinburgh’s best loved small hotels, a uniquely designed boutique venue. The two luxury Victorian townhouses maintain a consistent image and both residences provide 4 star hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. They offer a combination of... more
- Stay with us for two nights or more from September this year to March 2017 and save up to 20% off our best available rates! The longer you stay the more you save!! Stay 2 nights save 10% Stay 3 nights save 15% Stay 4 nights save 20% Book now for our best deals direct!
Ingliston, Edinburgh 100.3 miles away
Whether you visit on business or pleasure, you´ll find it easy to relax at Norton House. On fine days, a stroll in the gardens is a great way to unwind and work up a healthy appetite for dinner. If you don´t want to venture out, you can still admire... more
- Relax in Edinburgh this Winter and enjoy a 2 night break with a bottle of sparkling wine, three-course dinner for the first night and breakfast each morning from £295 per two night stay.
Strathkinness Low Road, St Andrews 108.1 miles away
Rufflets is a turreted mansion house, set in 10 acres of award-winning gardens one mile west of St Andrews. Tastefully extended over the years and the interior refurbished to match the exacting standards expected of one of the finest small luxury... more
- The Perfect Venue for your Perfect Day. Rufflets is without doubt one of the finest wedding venues in Scotland. With an enviable location on the outskirts of St Andrews, our 10 acres of beautiful gardens provide a gorgeous backdrop for those special photographs. As well as the favoured weekend dates in the summer, we also offer fantastic wedding packages for Winter and Mid-Week Weddings.
Newton Stewart 118.3 miles away
Kirroughtree House Hotel is a country Mansion set within its own gardens, a golf course close by, only minutes from the country town of Newton Stewart which is set on the banks of the River Cree. Approaching from the main driveway, accessed from... more
- 50% OFF Standard Bed and Breakfast Rates For stays of 3 nights or more taken before 1st March 2017 Excludes dates from 23rd December 2016 to 3rd January 2017
Manchester Road, Knutsford 120.1 miles away
The Cottons Hotel & Spa is renowned in Cheshire for quality and style. Located just outside the picturesque town of Knutsford, it is an ideal setting for all that the North West has to offer. Shop until you drop in nearby Manchester, stroll around... more
- Our great winter rate includes breakfast, dinner and a bottle of House Champagne on arrival in one of our signature rooms. We’ll give you a generous £35.00 per person to spend, which more than covers a typical 3 course meal. You’ll have a great choice of dishes and the flexibility to push the boat out if you wish. £190.00* per room one night stay *£210 on Saturdays. Terms & Condition's apply.
Knutsford Road, Holmes Chapel 127.2 miles away
A recently refurbished 17th Century Grade II listed country pub, restaurant and hotel in the heart of Cheshire. Expect quirky décor matched with country comforts and a kitchen that champions local British seasonal produce and eco-sustainability. ... more
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast £150.00 - based on 2 adults sharing a ‘Comfy’ double or twin bedroom and includes a 3 course dinner to the value of £25 per person (excluding drinks), a Cracking Freshly cooked Breakfast, overnight accommodation, VAT, free parking and is subject to availability.
Broxton Road, Chester 141.6 miles away
Located between the open landscapes of the Cheshire plain and rugged Welsh hills, Carden Park Hotel - Cheshire's Country Estate is truly a complete resort destination. Enter the spectacular mile long drive and your first experience is the amazing... more
- Your two night bed and breakfast Escape for two adults includes: Use of the leisure facilities Full English breakfast each morning 10% discount at Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet Or enjoy the dinner bed and breakfast Escape from £144.00 per room per night
The Promenade, Llandudno 147.2 miles away
The Imperial Hotel is centrally situated on the Promenade boasting impressive views across the bay. The elegant Victorian facade is both impressive and reminiscent of a bygone era. The beautifully designed bedrooms all come with modern facilities as... more
- A relaxing overnights stay, inclusive of a glass of Prosecco and Chocolates on arrival. 3 course Dinner, Bed and full Breakfast. Available Monday - Saturday from £80 per person per night based on 2 sharing.
The Royal Welsh Way, Llandudno 148.1 miles away
High above the Victorian seaside town of Llandudno sits Bodysgallen Hall and Spa, a traditional country house hotel surrounded by a lush 200 acres of wooded parkland. Think deep wood panelling lounges, roaring fires, classic portraits and floral... more
- You get to choose your favourite treat with our Tailor-made Break! Available from 1st October 2016 to 31 March 2017, this break includes accommodation, cooked breakfast, £43pp dinner allowance, use of Bodysgallen Spa, VAT, PLUS either: a bottle of house Champagne, £30pp Spa voucher, or a relaxing Champagne Afternoon Tea. From £150 pp, based on 2 sharing. Single rates available. No minimum stay.
Rhydycroesau, Oswestry 159.7 miles away
Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel specialises in relaxing short breaks. Set in 5 acres of beautiful grounds it's the perfect retreat from the madding crowds. All bedrooms are individually furnished, several with Jacuzzi baths or private patios, and the... more
- Stay for Dinner B&B for two or more nights between now and March 30th and obtain a 20% discount from our full rates, a four course dinner each night, and complimentary tea and scones on arrival. We are also running a 10% discount from our in-house spa treatments during this period. Prices start from £87 per person per night, Dinner, bed and breakfast. Not available Feb 10th - 14th
Hambleton, Oakham 163.5 miles away
People arrive at Hambleton with good, sturdy intentions about long rambles, bird watching, shooting and other countryside activities, but most just succumb to the sheer comfort of the hotel, curling up with a book by one of the log fires. Affiliated... more
- October 2016 to April 2017 Available for a limited period only, on any day except Saturday. £400.00 per couple, the offer includes: one nights accommodation in one of our Standard double bedrooms, 3 courses from our Menu Of The Day, full Hambleton breakfast newspaper Inclusive of service, vat & based on 2 people sharing. Add a second night & enjoy our 6 Course Tasting Menu.
Moor Hall Drive, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield 165.9 miles away
Family owned for more than 50 years, Moor Hall Hotel and Spa has excellent facilities and offers the most personal of service. Take to the verdant landscape of Sutton Coldfield and retreat to one of 83 clean and comfortable bedrooms, ranging from... more
- 2 night Winter Break for 2 for £159 2 night Winter Break with dinner on the 1st night in the 2 AA Rosette Oak Room restaurant* or Country Kitchen carvery for 2 for £199
Llanwddyn, Lake Vyrnwy, Welshpool 171.5 miles away
For over 100 years the Lake Vyrnwy Hotel has been offering some of the best hotel views in Wales. The Victorian reservoir immediately below this purpose-built hotel is a birdwatcher’s delight, offering sightings of goshawks, peregrines, buzzards and... more
- Winter is such a special time at Lake Vyrnwy with fresh morning mists and spectacular sunsets over the glorious Welsh countryside. Romance really is back at Lake Vyrnwy. - Find a bottle of Champagne with treats in your room on arrival - Divulge in a delicious 3-course meal in our Tower Restaurant - Wake up to a full Welsh breakfast From £84.50 per person, per night. Sun-Thurs.
The Square, Bishop's Castle 181.7 miles away
The Castle Hotel is located in a quiet square in the small market town of Bishop's Castle, midway between Shrewsbury and Ludlow. In the heart of the Shropshire Hills there is much to explore, both in Shropshire and neighbouring Wales. It is... more
- Stay any Sunday night Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for £99 per couple inc. a three-course evening meal each!..... That’s over 52% Off. Available for any Master, Standard or Smaller Double or Twin rooms. Based on two people per room. Available any Sunday night from now until the end of March 2017 Subject to availability. Rooms allocated on a first book basis.
Chaddesley Corbett, Kidderminster 182.9 miles away
Brockencote Hall Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. Crunch up the long drive that winds its way up past the lake and towards Victorian Brockencote Hall and you are... more
- Cold, frosty days are on the way, so all the more reason to treat yourself to a luxury getaway. Our ‘Winter with Eden’ offer includes an overnight stay, Winter Pimm’s, three course dinner and breakfast. Sunday - Thursday £195.00 Friday & Saturday £235.00 Call 01562 777876
Harbury Lane, Royal Leamington Spa 188.0 miles away
Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. This breathtakingly beautiful Mallory Court hotel and award-winning restaurant is the perfect retreat from the stresses... more
- Cosy up in front of the fire and enjoy winter Pimms upon arrival, overnight accommodation, a three course dinner in our informal Brasserie (to the value of£30.00 pp) of and breakfast the following day! Prices start from £190 mid-week & £220 weekends, based on a couple sharing a 'classique' room.
Port Appin, Appin 189.9 miles away
Located on the stunning shores of Loch Linnhe with the mountains beyond, this luxury hotel never disappoints. With it's award-winning dinners and whisky macs before bedtime, you’ve got a picture of Airds Hotel on the West Coast of Scotland. This... more
- 'Lazy Sunday' at Airds in Port Appin, Nr Oban, Argyll throughout January and February. Book to stay on any Sunday throughout January and February and we will allocate you the best available room for just £239 per night. (£35 supplement for a Suite). Please call the hotel to make a reservation.
Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon 192.7 miles away
The Arden Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. With close ties to the Royal Shakespeare Company, whose theatres are just opposite in the heart of Stratford, The Arden... more
- £119.00 per room per night. Stay at our sister property, Arden House, a quirky, luxury B&B. Located a few minutes walk from The Arden Hotel. Rates are inclusive of Full English Breakfast. Complimentary car parking is available at Arden House for resident guests.
Whitehouse Lane, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge 200.2 miles away
Hotel Felix has brought 21st century style to the fore, offering contemporary design, luxurious accommodation and a refreshing new experience to staying in Cambridge. Set in tranquil grounds with mature trees, the addition of two new wings has... more
- From £155 per couple Chill out this Winter... Wrap up warm and chill out this January with an indulgent break in the beautiful city of Cambridge. Explore the many attractions and then return to the hotel to warm up beside the open fire. Enjoy a three course dinner, overnight stay and full English breakfast from £155 per couple. To book please call quoting ‘Wrap up and recover break’. Rates are £155 per room for a standard King Room, £175 for a Premier Room and £200 for a Junior Suite. Available until the 28th February excluding the 10th February, 11th February and 14th February, subject to availability.
High Street, Tuddenham, Tuddenham 200.7 miles away
Lying in soft white cotton bedsheets and staring up at the exposed oak beams of the double height ceiling as you listen to the trickle of the water in the near-silent rural idyll that is Tuddenham Mill, we think you won’t be sorry you booked a night... more
- Stay in one of our stunning bedrooms this winter from £99 per couple, including breakfast and VAT. Available for stays Sunday to Thursday from 4th January until 9th February 2017. Subject to availability.
The Square, Chipping Campden 202.6 miles away
The Kings Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The charming 18th century Kings Hotel is in the perfect location to explore the beautiful Cotswolds. Sympathetically... more
- Relax and unwind after the busy festive period and take advantage of our special offer. Our Winter stays include a three course dinner with a glass of winter pimms, an overnight stay and full English breakfast. Mid week Sunday -Thursday - £139.00 (based on 2 people sharing) Weekends Friday - Saturday - £159.00 (based on 2 people sharing)
Castle Street, Hereford 207.8 miles away
Castle House hotel, a privately-owned boutique hotel,is tucked away in a peaceful part of the ancient city of Hereford and overlooks the castle moat.Its 24 bedrooms and suites are quirky and unique, and very luxurious. Fine food and wines are part of... more
- Midweek stays (available Monday to Thursday) From £135 per room for a Junior Suite when you have a three-course dinner in the Castle Restaurant and full Hereford breakfast Weekend Stays (available Friday and Saturday night) From £150 per room for a Junior Suite when you have a three-course dinner in the Castle Restaurant and full Hereford breakfast
3 Angel Hill, Bury St Edmunds 208.0 miles away
Check into this Georgian boutique hotel (in the true sense of the term) in Suffolk’s Bury St Edmunds for a real treat. From the minute you walk through its ivy-clad frontage into the lobby, the hotel’s divine sense of indulgence gently wafts across... more
- Treat yourself to Bed, Breakfast and our delicious Afternoon Tea From £145- Rate is subject to availability
Cheltenham 216.9 miles away
The Greenway Hotel & Spa is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the ‘AA Small Hotel Group of the Year’ 2014-2015. The Greenway Hotel and Spa is just the sort of Cotswold holiday escape that you envisage when planning your break –... more
- Cold, frosty days are on the way, so all the more reason to treat yourself to a luxury getaway. Our ‘Winter with Eden’ offer includes an overnight stay, Winter Pimm’s, three course dinner and breakfast Sunday - Thursday £198.00 Friday & Saturday £238.00
In The Hills Above Contin, Strathpeffer 217.1 miles away
Susannah and Stuart Macpherson are proud to call themselves the owners of this distinguished nineteenth-century house with its unusual octagonal dining room where Queen Victoria attended a Highland gathering in 1881. The hotel is set in eight acres... more
- Join us at the fireside this Winter for some fabulously low B&B rates. Stay 3 or more nights and get a complimentary 'fireside tea' on one day of your stay. DECEMBER- from only £35pppn (minimum 2 nights) JANUARY- from only £35pppn Prices shown are per room per night based on a Small Double Room.
The Mansion House, Luton 220.4 miles away
This 18th century Grade 1 listed Mansion House has been sensitively and immaculately transformed into a five-star hotel providing a magnificent location for your wedding, honeymoon, civil partnership ceremony. The historic 1,065 acre estate at... more
- Families love spending time at Luton Hoo, including the dog! Children have family pool times, access to bicycles, scooters, an itinerary of activities over the estate with the leisure team and their own playroom. Adam’s Brasserie welcomes families to dine in the surrounds of the Country Club. Dates: 23rd Jul-1st Sep, 2nd-30th Oct, 11th-19th Feb & 1st-18th Apr. Only valid during school holidays.
The Street, Westleton, Southwold 223.3 miles away
The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It is located a few miles from the Suffolk Heritage Coast, and retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the... more
- Stay at The Westleton Crown this winter and enjoy the warmth and charm of a traditional coaching inn from £65 per room per night including breakfast and VAT. Sunday to Friday 50% off all our room rates Saturday 25% off all our room rates This offer is available from 1st of December 2016 until 13th February 2017.
Church Road, Great Milton, Oxford 225.8 miles away
Situated in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton, Belmond Le Manoir is one of the country’s most intimate and original hotels. One of the UK’s most celebrated chefs, Raymond Blanc’s many successes have culminated in the dreamlike... more
- Discover a new horizon with Belmond in 2017. Stay two nights or more and enjoy great savings on our Best Available Rate. - 20% off our Best Available Rate - Daily English breakfast - Welcome amenities including fresh fruit and Madeira wine - Offer is subject to availability and black out dates may apply - Valid on mid-week stays only - Two-night minimum stay required
Comet Way, Hatfield 227.5 miles away
The Hotel Modern, striking, stunning. Welcome to this contemporary 4 star hotel. We want you to be inspired by the unusual blend of natural and man made materials. Cedar wood and giant glass panels form the body and soul of this building, fused... more
- Dinner bed and breakfast for £109.00 Thursday & Friday / £99.00 for Saturday / £89 for Sunday for Contemporary double or twin room. Upgrade to an executive double for just £30. The rate includes a three course dinner in the OutsideIn Restaurant for two with complimentary glass of Prosecco. Overnight accommodation, and full English breakfast in for two. pre-paid, non-refundable rate
1 Neptune Quay, Ipswich 227.7 miles away
The Salthouse Harbour Hotel Suffolk goes beyond what you expect and exudes its 4 star status in every curious corner, eccentric sofa and unstuffy cushion. The sea-salted brickwork exterior has been restored & rejuvenated into a ship shape... more
- Treat yourself to Bed, Breakfast and our delicious Afternoon Tea From £145.00. Rate subject to availability
Isle Ornsay, Sleat, Isle of Skye 228.1 miles away
With stunning views over the sound of Sleat and mainland mountains beyond, Duisdale House Hotel is perfectly positioned for exploring the romantic Isle of Skye. Built as a hunting lodge for the Clan Macdonald family in the 1860s, Duisdale sits in... more
- Winter Breaks Bed and Breakfast from £55 per person. Dinner, Bed and Breakfast from £90 per person.
Cockfosters Road, Hadley Wood 234.5 miles away
West Lodge Park Hotel is a 4 Star country house hotel set in 35 acres of grounds, an ideal base for visiting the capital, or for a relaxed, peaceful break. All fifty nine individually decorated rooms offer excellent facilities with views over the... more
- Single room £99 Smaller double £119 Classic double £139 Executive £159 Luxury £179 Thursdays to Sundays until the 30th April 2017. Excluding Please note there will be a £40 per person supplement for guests wishing to book Saturday 11th February 2017. pre-paid, non-refundable rate included three course table d'hote dinner for two, room & breakfast.
Wivenhoe Park, Colchester 234.9 miles away
Surrounded by pretty manicured gardens, woodland and tranquil lakes, this 18th-century manor house hotel is situated in a peaceful setting within acres of historic parkland, yet only minutes from the heart of Colchester. The hotel offers luxurious... more
- This package includes; Full English breakfast Three course dinner Traditional afternoon tea served in our magnificent lounges Overnight stay in one of our fantastic rooms
Abbey Row, Malmesbury 235.7 miles away
The Old Bell Hotel, built in 1220 is reputed to be the oldest purpose built hotel in England, still offering warmth, comfort and hospitality and retaining the ambience of a bygone age. There are thirty three individually furnished bedrooms some with... more
- The 495 All Inclusive 2 nights accommodation in a top grade room, dinner both nights, Prosecco, in the room on arrival, a bottle of house wine each night. Only bar drinks to pay for!!!!!!!!!!
Castle Combe, Bath 242.5 miles away
Sitting quietly in the Bybrook Valley in the picture perfect Cotswolds village of Castle Combe, The Manor House ticks all the rural country bolthole boxes. Michelin-star dining? Tick. Herbs and produce sourced from the kitchen garden? Tick. Luxurious... more
- We are offering a special rate for those that stay on a Sunday with an indulgent seven course tasting menu and a hearty breakfast in the morning... Includes bed and breakfast and a seven-course tasting menu in the Michelin star Bybrook restaurant from £155 per person. Only bookable for a Sunday night and rate is based on double occupancy and subject to availability.
Berwick Drive, Bristol 242.9 miles away
Berwick Lodge is a unique building, lovingly restored to its former grandeur by its owners, to create a stunning boutique hotel and restaurant recently awarded with 5 AA stars for guest accommodation. Close to Bristol and motorway links, the hotel is... more
- Monday 2nd January 2017 — Tuesday 31st January 2017 Stay in one of our stunning suites in January and save up to 40% on dinner, bed and breakfast rates. USE PROMO CODE ‘JANUARY’ WHEN BOOKING ONLINE Rates already discounted and based on double occupancy including 3 course a la carte dinner and breakfast. Available from 2nd – 31st January 2017 only. Subject to availability.
15 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London 244.9 miles away
The Montague on the Gardens sits unassumingly in the heart of London’s Bloomsbury, close to the British Museum and the British Library. Understated luxury seems to be the mission here, with rooms and suites decorated with lavish fabrics, velvet... more
- Stay a little longer with us in one of our unique suites, offering as much unrestrained luxury as you need. Every third night you stay is absolutely free! Choose from a Junior Suite or Master Suites.
35 Charles Street, London 245.5 miles away
If you’re eager to be in the thick of the action, you can’t beat the Chesterfield Mayfair hotel, located within an easy walk of London’s biggest attractions such as Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. Step outside and prepare to flex your plastic... more
- Our special offer means you have the perfect excuse to stay longer! With so much to see and do, it can be tricky fitting everything into a few days! So enjoy four nights for the price of three and make the most of your London getaway. Available on all standard room types including Single, Double and King rooms. This offer is subject to availability and booking terms and conditions.
To view the icons please zoom in