Lochside, St Fillans
- Three nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast including Garden Pass for Drummond Estate Gardens. Chalet £273, Hotel £327
The Four Seasons Hotel lies on the picturesque banks of Loch Earn, one of the most enviable positions in Scotland. Originally built in the 1800s, the main house has been converted and renovated over the years and now provides a comfortable hotel with... more
- BOOK BY 3RD OCTOBER AND ENJOY - Complimentary bedroom upgrade to Executive (Deluxe or Suite available for a supplement) - Three course dinner for two - Full traditional breakfast for two - From £169 per room
Whether you visit on business or pleasure, you´ll find it easy to relax at Norton House. On fine days, a stroll in the gardens is a great way to unwind and work up a healthy appetite for dinner. If you don´t want to venture out, you can still admire... more
- 2 Night Midweek Break (Sunday to Thursday) 5 September until 23 October 2016:- Glen, Bachelor or East - £510 Pond or West - £560 South, Bay or Hannay - £610 Whin or Churchill - £650 All rates are for two people for two nights inclusive of tea or coffee on arrival, Dinner, Full Scottish Breakfast, early morning tea and VAT.
The delightful little Knockinaam Lodge hotel bears testimony to the golden age of touring and sporting activity and has carefully retained all that unmistakable character and personality, and many artefacts of a bygone era. The essence of this... more
In The Hills Above Contin, Strathpeffer
- Early Autumn Offer - 20% off selected dates Summer has been jam packed with barely a room in the house unsold. Even the weather has been kind this year. As the rush dies down we are able to offer some fabulous early Autumn prices: Rooms from only £120 Bed & Breakfast (normally £149) Available on selected dates from 1st to 30th September 2016. Subject to availability.
Susannah and Stuart Macpherson are proud to call themselves the owners of this distinguished nineteenth-century house with its unusual octagonal dining room where Queen Victoria attended a Highland gathering in 1881. The hotel is set in eight acres... more
4 West Coates/5 Hampton Terrace, Haymarket, Edinburgh
- Make the most of your weekend in Edinburgh with our Whisky Lovers package: One nights’ luxury accommodation Full Scottish breakfast Miniature Whisky tasting, including four “drams” of Whisky from our extensive collection Complimentary late check-out until 1pm From just £104.50 per person T&Cs apply please see website
One of Edinburgh’s best loved small hotels, a uniquely designed boutique venue. The two luxury Victorian townhouses maintain a consistent image and both residences provide 4 star hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. They offer a combination of... more
Strathkinness Low Road, St Andrews
- Rufflets is perfectly located for exploring all that St Andrews and Fife has to offer: From £117.50 per person per night Minimum 2 nights 3 course dinner (allocation for a la carte menu) & full Scottish breakfast included Subject to availability Based on 2 people sharing a Classic Room. Supplements apply for upgraded rooms. Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement.
Rufflets is a turreted mansion house, set in 10 acres of award-winning gardens one mile west of St Andrews. Tastefully extended over the years and the interior refurbished to match the exacting standards expected of one of the finest small luxury... more
- Overlooking the breath-taking North Sea and nestled within 3,000 spectacular acres, the glorious Ackergill Tower provides unsurpassed experiences and memories that you will treasure for a lifetime. What’s included •Three Nights in a classic bedroom within the Tower •A delicious cooked breakfast each morning •A fascinating and historical tour of the hotel From just £349 per room
Majestically presiding over the North Sea is the spectacular Ackergill Tower. A 15th-century castle with a fascinating history, it is now an exclusive use venue with the 'wow' factor. Standing within stunning Caithness countryside, three miles from... more
Culcabock Road, Inverness
- Special Bed and Breakfast Offer Including full use of our Leisure Club Free Parking and Wifi
The Kingsmills Hotel is set in 4 acres of manicured gardens and grounds, in the heart of Inverness. All bedrooms have glorious views of the surrounding grounds and all are light and airy, some feature their own private patio and terrace. There are a... more
North Deeside Road, Pitfodels, Aberdeen
- Our 3 nights for 2 is valid every night all year, excluding Christmas and New Year. Three nights in an Executive Room £380 Three nights in a Deluxe Room £420 Three nights in a Junior Suite £600 All double/twin occupancy and includes full breakfast
The Marcliffe Hotel & Spa is situated in 11 acres of wooded grounds and ideally positioned for visiting Scotland's scenic North East. Many of the beautifully appointed rooms have antique furniture and paintings. The Conservatory restaurant serves... more
Edinburgh Road, Peebles
- Autumn actually is a very special season indeed. The hills are covered with a variety of colours and the leaves on the trees are seemingly made of gold! An early frost gives the landscape a different face and invites the walkers on to the hills. Crisp air fills the lungs and energises the body! A 2-night break with dinner on the first night; from £276 based on 2 guests in a classic room.
Heaped in accolades and awards for its fabulous service, beautiful location across 28 acres and luxurious rooms, Cringletie House in the Scottish Borders is a real treat of a rural getaway. This castle hotel’s restaurant is considered one of the top... more
Port Appin, Appin
- Save up To 20% For the period Wednesday 28th September to Thursday 5th October we have the following late availability offer One Night Stay from just £142 per person or a 2 night stay from only £132 per person, per night, in a double classic room. All rates are inclusive of dinner and full Scottish breakfast. Based on double occupancy, s/o rates on request.
Located on the stunning shores of Loch Linnhe with the mountains beyond, this luxury hotel never disappoints. With it's award-winning dinners and whisky macs before bedtime, you’ve got a picture of Airds Hotel on the West Coast of Scotland. This... more
Closeburn, Thornhill, Dumfries
- Autumn is a beautiful time of year in Dumfries & Galloway, the countryside has changed colour to Sunset Gold & the weather is often at its best for walks in the rolling hills of the southern uplands & the dramatic cliff top paths of the Solway coast. 3 nights dinner bed & breakfast with your 4 legged friend and a doggy welcome pack in a superior room with garden views for £199 per night.
Trigony is an award winning Country House Hotel sitting in over 4 acres of secluded gardens and mature woodland. Expect the comfort of a much loved family home combined with the ambience of one of the best country house hotels in Scotland. The nine... more
To view the icons please zoom in