Church Street, Cannington, Bridgwater
- During our Cheeky Monkey Mondays, there are lots of toys and games in the Gardens, and you even get a FREE hot drink while the children play!* *One free standard hot/cold drink for one adult who purchases Garden entry and is accompanied by a child. Valid on Mondays only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or ticket. Standard adult garden entry fee applies.
The Walled Gardens of Cannington lie within the grounds of a medieval priory in the village of Cannington in Somerset. Having undergone extensive redevelopment, the Gardens were officially opened by HRH the Earl of Wessex, Prince Edward and have been... more
Morlands Farm, Wheatsheaf Road, Henfield
- A creative drawing , painting and making event for the Big Draw in aid of The Knitting Ladies of Bhaktepur of Nepal.
Exciting prairie garden of approx. 8 acres planted in the naturalistic style using 50,000 plants of over 1000 different varieties. A colourful garden featuring a huge variety of ornamental grasses and herbaceous perennials. Expect layers of... more
- Impressive birds of prey come to Wisley to show off their flying skills with displays at 11am and 2pm each day. In between, experts will be on hand to tell you all about the birds as they rest on their perches in the special enclosure. Normal Garden admission applies
The Award-winning RHS Garden at Wisley is one of Britain´s best-loved gardens with 240 acres offering a fascinating blend of the beautiful with practical and innovative design and cultivation techniques. The beauty and tranquillity of the garden... more
Jermyns Lane, Ampfield, Romsey
- Saturday 14 May – Sunday 16 October Art in the Garden is an exciting outdoor sculpture exhibition displayed in the beautiful setting of this world famous 180 acre Garden. Over 100 monumental sculptures are attractively displayed in our garden galleries and include award winning, local, new and established British and overseas artists. Free with normal admission
Sir Harold Hillier Gardens is home to one of the most important modern plant collections in the world. Established in 1953 by the distinguished plantsman Sir Harold Hillier, the magnificent collection of over 42,000 plants from temperate regions... more
Spetchley Park, Worcester
- Free garden tours are available on the first Sunday of every month (during the open season) for visitors to the Gardens. Tours leave the Welcome Centre at 11.30am.
Spetchley is a garden for all tastes, this lovely 30 acre Victorian paradise boasts an enviable collection of plant treasures from every corner of the globe including one of the finest and biggest private collections of peonies. It is a garden of... more
To view the icons please zoom in