Church Street, Cannington, Bridgwater 48.2 miles away
The Walled Gardens of Cannington lie within the grounds of a medieval priory in the village of Cannington in Somerset. Having undergone extensive redevelopment, the Gardens were officially opened by HRH the Earl of Wessex, Prince Edward and have been... more
- During our Cheeky Monkey Mondays, there are lots of toys and games in the Gardens, and you even get a FREE hot drink while the children play!* *One free standard hot/cold drink for one adult who purchases Garden entry and is accompanied by a child. Valid on Mondays only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or ticket. Standard adult garden entry fee applies.
Woking 65.7 miles away
The Award-winning RHS Garden at Wisley is one of Britain´s best-loved gardens with 240 acres offering a fascinating blend of the beautiful with practical and innovative design and cultivation techniques. The beauty and tranquillity of the garden... more
- Our exotic Glasshouse paradise is perfect for flamboyant butterflies from warmer climes; be entranced by their vibrant colours and magical flight. How many different ones can you spot? Learn about the life of butterflies in our interactive education zone. Sculptor Alison Catchlove will return with her animal sculptures. Book your timed tickets for busy times via the website. Free with Garden entry
Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst, Cranbrook 107.2 miles away
Bedgebury National Pinetum is the sort of natural treasure that England does so well. Open year round and beautiful in all seasons, enjoy the fabulous display of one of the worlds most complete collections of conifers with a network of pathways for... more
- Elbow is the latest band to announce dates as part of Forest Live. Elbow - plus guests. Forest Live 2017 Saturday 17 June: Bedgebury Pinetum, near Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Tickets £41.50 (plus £4.65 booking fee) available from 9am Friday 20 January from the Forestry Commission box office. Please call or visit our website for further info and tickets.
Bark House Lane, Cawthorne, Barnsley 154.4 miles away
Cannon Hall Park and Gardens is an idyllic place for a relaxing walk, family outing or picnic. The Park is an ideal place to explore with children, with acres of grassland that are perfect for games. Adjacent to Cannon Hall is the historic walled... more
- On display at Cannon Hall Museum is a hand-picked selection of artworks from the De Morgan Collection. It is an unparalleled collection of work by the late 19th and early 20th century ceramicist William De Morgan and his artist wife Evelyn Pickering De Morgan.
Stewart Lane, Stillingfleet, York 177.7 miles away
Stillingfleet Lodge Garden is a privately owned family garden set in the grounds of an 18th century farmhouse. There is a wild flower walk that leads to a natural pond, long herbaceous borders and colour themed plantings around the house. Modern rill... more
- Receive a £10 discount if you book on both the Introduction to Growing Vegetable Course on 8th March and the Growing More and Better Vegetables Course on 20th September. Course details and how to book are available on the website.
To view the icons please zoom in