Church Street, Cannington, Bridgwater 42.4 miles away
The Walled Gardens of Cannington lie within the grounds of a medieval priory in the village of Cannington in Somerset. Having undergone extensive redevelopment, the Gardens were officially opened by HRH the Earl of Wessex, Prince Edward and have been... more
- During our Cheeky Monkey Mondays, there are lots of toys and games in the Gardens, and you even get a FREE hot drink while the children play!* *One free standard hot/cold drink for one adult who purchases Garden entry and is accompanied by a child. Valid on Mondays only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or ticket. Standard adult garden entry fee applies.
Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst, Cranbrook 116.3 miles away
Bedgebury National Pinetum is the sort of natural treasure that England does so well. Open year round and beautiful in all seasons, enjoy the fabulous display of one of the worlds most complete collections of conifers with a network of pathways for... more
- Elbow is the latest band to announce dates as part of Forest Live. Elbow - plus guests. Forest Live 2017 Saturday 17 June: Bedgebury Pinetum, near Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Tickets £41.50 (plus £4.65 booking fee) available from 9am Friday 20 January from the Forestry Commission box office. Please call or visit our website for further info and tickets.
Maidstone 122.1 miles away
Leeds Castle, set in 500 acres of parkland and gardens is designed to be at its best in spring. The Wood Garden is continually developed to build colour throughout the seasons. It has also become a sanctuary for wildlife and waterfowl, among them the... more
- See the Leeds Castle Gardens in miniature with an alternative twist during the Chelsea Fringe, the fringe to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show. The Chelsea Fringe features a wonderful mixture of public spectacles, horticultural happenings and community celebrations, covering everything that could be conceivably linked with gardens, plants, landscape and environment.
Bark House Lane, Cawthorne, Barnsley 150.1 miles away
Cannon Hall Park and Gardens is an idyllic place for a relaxing walk, family outing or picnic. The Park is an ideal place to explore with children, with acres of grassland that are perfect for games. Adjacent to Cannon Hall is the historic walled... more
- On display at Cannon Hall Museum is a hand-picked selection of artworks from the De Morgan Collection. It is an unparalleled collection of work by the late 19th and early 20th century ceramicist William De Morgan and his artist wife Evelyn Pickering De Morgan.
Stewart Lane, Stillingfleet, York 174.3 miles away
Stillingfleet Lodge Garden is a privately owned family garden set in the grounds of an 18th century farmhouse. There is a wild flower walk that leads to a natural pond, long herbaceous borders and colour themed plantings around the house. Modern rill... more
- Back for a third year, this popular full day workshop looks at how free impressionistic drawings using pencil and charcoal can be brought to life by the addition of small patches of colour from thinned acrylic paint. Cost £45 includes all materials (including easels if you need one). Please bring a packed lunch and fold up chair.
To view the icons please zoom in