Dale Farm, Bartindale Road, Hunmanby, Filey 42.4 miles away
With the Yorkshire Wolds, North York Moors National Park and Yorkshire Coastline on our doorstep and ancient York less than an hour away, our location can’t be beaten for exploring this stunning county. They have accommodation to suit everyone... more
- If you book 7 nights, 2 of them are absolutely free
7 Knowleston Place, Matlock 52.1 miles away
Glendon Guest House is a beautiful, imposing Victorian property situated in the heart of the picturesque town of Matlock. The house is situated perfectly for guests wanting to stay in a central location within walking distance of shops, pubs and... more
- Stay for two nights or more and receive a discount of the full room rate. See website for details.
Sheriff Lodge, Dimple Road, Matlock 52.1 miles away
Sheriff Lodge B&B is situated on a hill and offers spectacular views over to the hills opposite, towards Riber Castle. An ideal base in the heart of the Derbyshire Dales. All rooms have views across the valley and their own separate en-suite... more
- Those staying at Sheriff Lodge will get 10% off the total bill at the local Indian Restaurant 'Maazi' - check out our website for details
Grindsbrook, Edale, Edale 55.8 miles away
Sitting within the devastatingly pretty historic hamlets of Edale, Stonecroft is a family run guest house at the centre of the Derbyshire Peak District. Situated at the very start of the Pennine Way in the historic vale of Edale, the location is... more
- Stay three nights and receive a 10% discount from the accommodation price and afternoon tea and cakes on arrival.
Glenhead, Orchard lane, Goathland, Whitby 59.6 miles away
Eighteen97 B&B is the only 5 star, Gold Award and Breakfast Award rated guesthouse situated in the stunning North Yorkshire Moors National Park village of Goathland near Whitby. We are proud winners of both the Visit England Rose Award and Trip... more
- Banish the Winter blues and relax in your 5 star haven. Enjoy a very special Winter Warmer Weekend rate, saving at least £20 per stay. Valid on a 2 night stay commencing on a Friday only. Direct bookings only.
Aldfield, Nr Fountains Abbey, Ripon 60.1 miles away
Mallard Grange is a rambling 16th century farmhouse ideally placed between the Yorkshire Dales and Moors. Welcoming, relaxed and informal with lots of character and style. Four light and spacious en-suite bedrooms (two ground floor) with either... more
- Book any 2 consecutive nights bed and breakfast - Sunday to Thursday - and get a 3rd for just £50. Plus you can also tag on an extra night to a weekend stay (Friday & Saturday) by arrangement for just £50. Valid between 1.11.2016 and 21.3.2017 (excluding Christmas and New Year and based on availability).
Main Street, Cononley, Skipton 67.6 miles away
Cononley Hall is a Grade II listed Georgian house set in its own large gardens. It is graded 5 Star with a Breakfast award from the English Tourist Board. The location is ideal for exploring the picturesque Yorkshire Dales or the Bronte countryside.... more
- Four Poster room available at our standard rates for all bookings taken before 22nd December 2016. Only £90 per night for stays in 2016. From Jan 2017 this will be £100 per night.
Hill Farm, Somersal Herbert, Ashbourne 69.1 miles away
Hill Farm B&B is a Grade II listed farmhouse, built in 1790 and located in the beautiful Derbyshire Dales between the market towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne, close to the Peak District and Alton Towers. There are two double rooms available, both... more
- Get in the festive mood at Hill Farm. Write your Christmas cards in front of our log burner, do some present shopping in nearby Ashbourne. Stay 2 nights and enjoy a candle lit evening meal on one of them (£175/couple). Mulled wine or spiced apple juice with mince pies on arrival. We can't promise snow but the house will be looking Christmas-y. Ask us about local carol services.
Redmire, Leyburn 79.3 miles away
Welcome to The Old Town Hall where guests can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing stay in the stunning countryside of Wensleydale in the Yorkshire Dales. Redmire is ideally positioned between Leyburn and Aysgarth Falls. Three luxury rooms, all with... more
- Stay 3 consecutive nights for the price of 2 between 1st November 2016 and 21st December 2016, or between 3rd January 2017 and 30th March 2017* (Excluding Friday & Saturday nights) Single Occupancy discount N/A To book please phone The Old Town Hall and quote "3 for 2BF" when booking *excludes on line bookings
School Road, Aylmerton, Holt 84.6 miles away
Felbrigg Lodge offers Private suites set in the mature landscaped grounds nested around the restaurant, with service delivered by people who really care, in this unspoilt corner of beautiful North Norfolk.Arguably one of the best locations in... more
- Felbrigg Lodge Hotel has 12 Luxury En-Suite Rooms, Ten are located within the grounds and two are in the main building ,all offer a high degree of privacy and tranquility. The Hotel also has a Restaurant , Indoor Heated swimming pool Sauna, hot tub. 2 Night Stay Sun-Thurs With 2 Course Evening Dinner From £159.00 Per Person Tel 01263837588 Excludes 24th Dec 201-3rd Jan 2017/ 14th Feb
Hellidon Road, Catesby, Daventry 95.7 miles away
Catesby Barn Farm in Northamptonshire, styled as a place where good old-fashioned hospitality and life still reigns, is ideal if you want to switch off and escape the hustle of modern life. Choose from three bedrooms, each featuring locally made... more
- Please contact us for further information about our reduced business guest rates.
Worthenbury, Wrexham 104.4 miles away
Ivy-clad Grade II listed Worthenbury Manor B&B in Wrexham sits amongst the rolling Cheshire Plains, its interior a wonderful recreation of Jacobean and Georgian style. With views out across the Welsh Marches, there are just two stunningly decorated... more
- BOOK A 2 NIGHT MID WEEK BREAK AT OUR STANDARD ROOM RATES AND GET A FREE BOTTLE OF WHITE OR RED WINE ON ARRIVAL. THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR BRITAIN'S FINEST. PLEASE EMAIL OR TELEPHONE YOUR BOOKING. THE OFFER IS NOT AVAILABLE FROM OUR WEB SITE BOOKING FACILITY.
13 Kennedy Road, Kingsland, Shrewsbury 110.1 miles away
Just a beautiful ten minute walk to the centre of Shrewsbury, Hambrook House in Shrewsbury is a wonderful example of how many owners have focused on beautiful décor, excellent location and warm service to provide a hospitality experience more akin to... more
- If booking is for three days or longer we will offer a discount of 5% for double occupancy bookings. Please mention the special offer code when booking.
Fasbourn Hall, Valley Lane, Buxhall, Stowmarket 111.4 miles away
Fasbourn Hall is a fifteenth century manor house with later additions, set in 26 acres of garden and meadow in the peaceful Suffolk countryside. The three historic bedrooms, all en-suite, offer exceptional levels of comfort and style, enabling guests... more
- The Copynger Room is reduced from £150 per night to £130 per night (double inc. breakfast) and The Fausebroun Room is reduced from £120 per night to £100 per night (double inc. breakfast). Wonderful Christmas shopping in Bury St Edmunds and Norwich just 35 minutes away! The hall will be decorated for Christmas from Dec 1st. Relax in front of the roaring fire! Book via our website or e mail us
Crossways Farm, Brettenham Rd, Hitcham, Ipswich 113.1 miles away
Crossways Farm is more than a place to stay: it is a destination. As well as a luxury bed and breakfast reserved exclusively for you, it is a restorative place for all ages to relax in peaceful surroundings while enjoying the countryside and its... more
- 10% discount for stays of 5 nights or more
Walford, Lentwardine, Ludlow 129.1 miles away
Tucked into private grounds where streams flow by and fields stretch out as far as the eye can see, Walford Court in Ludlow revels in its 500-year-old spot, (where little much has changed over time). Step inside to characterful interiors and pick... more
- Enjoy a full 4 days and nights at Walford Court for just £350. Offer applies to a Monday to Thursday stay.
5 Castle Terrace, Warkworth, Alnwick 132.3 miles away
Roxbro House, nestled in the medieval village of Warworth in Northumberland opposite its 12th century castle, ups the standard of an ordinary B&B. The pretty stone exterior belies its rather plush sensibilities, which feels more grand country pile... more
- From 1st May we are delighted to offer all of our guests a Cheese and Wine Happy Hour. From 5-6pm Daily our guests will be able to enjoy complimentary cheese and wine served in our lovely Elmire Lounge.
33 Henrietta Street, Bath 168.1 miles away
Henrietta House is a grand Georgian terrace town house sympathetically renovated into luxurious bed and breakfast stretched over 6 floors. All the bedrooms are en-suite with a tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen TV and safe. Henrietta... more
- Special offer code, once pasted on our booking site, will reduce the Apartments, Premium, Large Twin and Large Double bedrooms room rates by £15 per night.
Cranbrook Road, Tenterden 176.5 miles away
Built in 1750, Bishopsdale Oast is a double kiln oast house featuring many of the old beams etc. We are off the beaten track and peacefully set in 4 acres of wild and cultivated gardens. Situated in the heart of the weald of Kent we are ideally... more
- Je Suis Shirts has joined Bishopsdale Oast to offer a specially designed shirt for those spring and summer days. Visit jesuisshirts. to find out or log onto our web site to find out more
Wheelers Lane, Warminster 176.6 miles away
Caroline and Alastair Wicks offer their guests a warm welcome into their home - Rye Hill, which is is a delightful, spacious house first built in 1850, then substantially extended during the 'Arts and Crafts' period and again in 2002. Offering... more
- Stay at Rye Hill for three nights bed and breakfast and only pay the price of two! Stay in a lovely ensuite room with full English breakfast included.
Meggett Lane, South Alkham, Dover 181.5 miles away
We’re all aware of the allure of the White Cliffs of Dover, neighbouring Dover Castle and medieval city of Canterbury – and at Alkham Court, a luxury family farmhouse B&B, you’ll discover a perfect base to tour the timeless beauty of the Kent coast.... more
- Book 7 nights bed and breakfast and only pay for 6 nights 'one night free' in all our double rooms. Enjoy tasty awardwinning breakfasts with stunning views and complimentary use of the hot tub and sauna with robes, slippers and towels provided.
Halnaker, Chichester 185.8 miles away
Bed and breakfast bliss in this Georgian brick and flint house near Goodwood and Chichester, at the foot of the South Downs. Welcoming guests and ensuring your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. Rooms are all comfortably furnished and recently... more
- During October, November and December, enjoy a minimum stay of 3 nights with a 10% discount.
Harbour Road, Rye Harbour, Rye 187.7 miles away
The Old Vicarage can be found in the village of Rye Harbour, 2 miles south of the ancient Cinque Port of Rye. It is this short distance that helps The Old Vicarage capture the calm feeling of peace and quiet. Standing prominently right on the edge of... more
- We are repairing our roof and as The Old Vicarage will be covered in scaffolding and looking less than pretty we are drastically reducing our rates. Work will only take place Mon - Fri 9.30am - 4pm but promotional rates apply for each day, including Sat. The Harbour Suite and Martello rooms are reduced by £30 per night and the Marsh room by £20 per night. 2 night min if stay includes Sat.
1 Gower View, Gumfreston, Tenby 217.2 miles away
Gower View is a gold award winning boutique B&B only two miles from the picturesque walled town of Tenby and close to many gorgeous beaches and castles. Relax and unwind in beautiful individually designed rooms with en suites. Having just two guest... more
- Book for three nights or more to receive a free night's stay. Includes breakfast. Valid from 10th Oct 2016 - 26th Mar 2017. (excluding 18th Dec 2015 to 04th Jan 2017)
Old Coombe, Dittisham, Dartmouth 254.0 miles away
- Come and enjoy a romantic few days at Fingals in the Autumn .... a most beautiful time of year with wonderful walks on the south west coastal path, boat trips on the River Dart, visits to Agatha Christie's house Greenway and much much more!
Totnes Road, Strete, Dartmouth 258.2 miles away
AA 5 Star luxury accommodation - Strete Barton House is a 16th Century Manor House set in extensive grounds in the picturesque village of Strete, near Dartmouth in the South Hams area of Devon with panoramic sea views. All the guest rooms have a... more
- 10% DISCOUNT off stays of 7 nights or more Offers are subject to availability and cannot be combined. Offers are only available for bookings made by telephone or by email. Please quote "Britain's Finest 10% discount offer" when making a booking by telephone or email.
Valley Park Lane, Mevagissey 287.3 miles away
Breakfast with a grandstand view of Mevagissey harbour and St Austell Bay, sampling local Cornish and homemade products from the menu. The three warm en-suite bedrooms have powerful showers and comfy kingsize beds. Only two minutes walk to the... more
- 30% off breaks of 2 nights or more between October 2016 to February 2017. That's £60 per night...£25 saving per night (based on 2 people sharing). Excludes 29th December 2016 to 2nd January 2016
Perranuthnoe, Perranuthnoe, Penzance 312.3 miles away
A pretty honey-coloured barn-conversion B&B in Perranuthnoe, south west Cornwall, Ednovean Hall is a tranquil 17th century farmstead which sits in an Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Inside there are three sweetly decorated bedrooms – The Pink... more
- Why not enjoy the mellow days of autumn in Cornwall where summer days linger in soft sunshine on the cliff paths and beaches. We'll even offer you a 10% discount for direct reservation for three nights or more in October and 2 night or more in November and December, to tempt you!!
Pentreath Lane, Lizard, Helston 314.2 miles away
Atlantic House is situated in an enviable position, down a quiet country lane and overlooking the dramatic Cornish Coast. It is the perfect place for a luxurious and relaxing break with five star standards of house keeping and attention to detail.... more
- From 18/9/16 to 30/10/16 20% discount for 3+ nights. 1/11/16 to 31/3/17 (excluding 16/12/16 to 30/12/16) 30% discount for 3+nights. 1/4/17 to 18/5/17 20% discount for 3+ nights. Christmas breaks please see prices on website via the link on the top right of this page. There is an option to have a family cooked turkey dinner including wine and a light supper for £30 per head.
To view the icons please zoom in