Wheelers Lane, Warminster 37.7 miles away
Caroline and Alastair Wicks offer their guests a warm welcome into their home - Rye Hill, which is is a delightful, spacious house first built in 1850, then substantially extended during the 'Arts and Crafts' period and again in 2002. Offering... more
- Pay full price for the first night of your stay and get subsequent nights at half price i.e. 50% discount. Price includes ensuite room plus full English breakfast, use of private sitting room.
Hellidon Road, Catesby, Daventry 57.0 miles away
Catesby Barn Farm in Northamptonshire, styled as a place where good old-fashioned hospitality and life still reigns, is ideal if you want to switch off and escape the hustle of modern life. Choose from three bedrooms, each featuring locally made... more
- Please contact us for further information about our reduced business guest rates.
13 Kennedy Road, Kingsland, Shrewsbury 69.4 miles away
Just a beautiful ten minute walk to the centre of Shrewsbury, Hambrook House in Shrewsbury is a wonderful example of how many owners have focused on beautiful décor, excellent location and warm service to provide a hospitality experience more akin to... more
- If booking is for three days or longer we will offer a discount of 5% for double occupancy bookings. Please mention the special offer code when booking.
Hill Farm, Somersal Herbert, Ashbourne 83.9 miles away
Hill Farm B&B is a Grade II listed farmhouse, built in 1790 and located in the beautiful Derbyshire Dales between the market towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne, close to the Peak District and Alton Towers. There are two double rooms available, both... more
- If you need to recover from a hectic Christmas and New Year why not start 2017 in the peaceful and beautiful Derbyshire Dales. Enjoy brisk country walks in a frosty landscape, settle down with a good book in front of the log burner, have a long soak in our roll top bath and an early night in a comfortable king size bed with crisp bedlinen. Two nights B&B £150 per couple. Evening meals available.
Worthenbury, Wrexham 91.1 miles away
Ivy-clad Grade II listed Worthenbury Manor B&B in Wrexham sits amongst the rolling Cheshire Plains, its interior a wonderful recreation of Jacobean and Georgian style. With views out across the Welsh Marches, there are just two stunningly decorated... more
- TREAT YOURSELF TO A 2 NIGHT ROMANTIC BREAK AT WORTHENBURY MANOR, A HISTORIC COUNTRY HOUSE IN TRANQUIL WELSH BORDER COUNTRY. YOU'LL HAVE AN ENSUITE ROOM WITH LUXURY PERIOD 4 POSTER BED, ROSES, CHOCOLATES AND A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE. YOUR BREAKFAST WILL BE SERVED IN THE OAK PANELLED DINING ROOM. £180 PER COUPLE OFF SEASON, £200 PER COUPLE HIGH SEASON.
Penbontbren Luxury Bed and Breakfast, Glynarthen, Cardigan Bay 97.1 miles away
Penbontbren Luxury Bed and Breakfast in West Wales is nestled in 32 acres of grounds, surrounded by Welsh countryside with views towards the Preseli mountains and only 2 miles from wonderful national trust beaches. With 5 luxury suites to a 5 star... more
- SYAY ANY 3 NIGHTS IN JANUARY AND FEBRUARY FOR ONLY £250 (normal price £375). This is for a luxury suite with seperate sitting room, and included breakfast!
Sheriff Lodge, Dimple Road, Matlock 101.7 miles away
Sheriff Lodge B&B is situated on a hill and offers spectacular views over to the hills opposite, towards Riber Castle. An ideal base in the heart of the Derbyshire Dales. All rooms have views across the valley and their own separate en-suite... more
- Those staying at Sheriff Lodge will get 10% off the total bill at the local Indian Restaurant 'Maazi' - check out our website for details
1 Gower View, Gumfreston, Tenby 105.6 miles away
Gower View is a gold award winning boutique B&B only two miles from the picturesque walled town of Tenby and close to many gorgeous beaches and castles. Relax and unwind in beautiful individually designed rooms with en suites. Having just two guest... more
- Book for three nights or more to receive a free night's stay. Includes breakfast. Valid from 10th Oct 2016 - 26th Mar 2017. (excluding 18th Dec 2015 to 04th Jan 2017)
Horsted Keynes, haywards heath, Horsted Keynes 108.3 miles away
Situated on the edge of the Ashdown Forest, this bed and breakfast is nestled in the countryside just 45 minutes away from London. The 17th century farmhouse has been completely refurbished to provide three delightfully furnished rooms including one... more
- During the spring bulb and lambing season stay for three nights in the Bed & Breakfast and only pay for two. This is one of the best times of the year come and stay on the farm that featured on BBC Country file
Totnes Road, Strete, Dartmouth 114.3 miles away
AA 5 Star luxury accommodation - Strete Barton House is a 16th Century Manor House set in extensive grounds in the picturesque village of Strete, near Dartmouth in the South Hams area of Devon with panoramic sea views. All the guest rooms have a... more
- 10% DISCOUNT off stays of 7 nights or more Offers are subject to availability and cannot be combined. Offers are only available for bookings made by telephone or by email. Please quote "Britain's Finest 10% discount offer" when making a booking by telephone or email.
78 Upperthong Lane, Holmfirth 128.1 miles away
A Victorian gentleman's residence just a short walk from the centre of bustling 'Last of the Summer Wine' Holmfirth. Still with its working Picturedrome cinema (which has also become a great venue for some top live performances), arts and folk... more
- Mid Week Special. Three nights for the price of two. Sunday till Thursday. Excludes other offers. Please quote promotion code BF342" on when booking on our own website.
Cranbrook Road, Tenterden 133.0 miles away
Built in 1750, Bishopsdale Oast is a double kiln oast house featuring many of the old beams etc. We are off the beaten track and peacefully set in 4 acres of wild and cultivated gardens. Situated in the heart of the weald of Kent we are ideally... more
- Have a break and stay with us over a weekend, Friday & Saturday only, for £150.00 inclusive of Dinner on Saturday night. Candle lit dining room and afterwards coffee/tea in our sitting room in front of a log fire Call us to discuss the menu
Crossways Farm, Brettenham Rd, Hitcham, Ipswich 139.3 miles away
Crossways Farm is more than a place to stay: it is a destination. As well as a luxury bed and breakfast reserved exclusively for you, it is a restorative place for all ages to relax in peaceful surroundings while enjoying the countryside and its... more
- 10% discount for stays of 5 nights or more
14 Penwinnick Rd, St Austell 144.8 miles away
The Elms Guest House is a warm and friendly bed and breakfast in St Austell on the Cornish Riviera just minutes from the popular Eden Project and the beautiful victorian Lost Gardens of Heligan. A magnificent Georgian Style House dating back to... more
- 3 nights for the price of two. Enjoy a relaxing stay at the Elms Guest House
Valley Park Lane, Mevagissey 147.7 miles away
Breakfast with a grandstand view of Mevagissey harbour and St Austell Bay, sampling local Cornish and homemade products from the menu. The three warm en-suite bedrooms have powerful showers and comfy kingsize beds. Only two minutes walk to the... more
- 30% off breaks of 2 nights or more between October 2016 to February 2017. That's £60 per night...£25 saving per night (based on 2 people sharing). Excludes 29th December 2016 to 2nd January 2016
Merrybent Hill Farm,, Catlow Road, Slaidburn 155.8 miles away
Merrybent Hill is a beautiful luxury Bed & Breakfast situated in an stunning countryside location near Slaidburn in the Forest of Bowland, with outstanding views towards Pendle Hill and the Yorkshire Dales. The house is a newly renovated Grade II... more
- 10% discount on room price for Deluxe Oak Room for stays of 2 nights or more in January and February 2017.
The Street, Worth, Sandwich 159.2 miles away
Enjoy the delights of the East Kent coast from the comfort of Solley Farm House, a Five Star, Gold Award 17th century farmhouse in the heart of the picturesque village of Worth. Whether you’re visiting the nearby medieval town of Sandwich or... more
- Save £20 when you book your spring/summer break before the end of February. This offer is exclusive to bookings made direct to us by telephone - 01304 613701 and applies only to 2 night stays or more with 2 adults.
Aldfield, Nr Fountains Abbey, Ripon 167.0 miles away
Mallard Grange is a rambling 16th century farmhouse ideally placed between the Yorkshire Dales and Moors. Welcoming, relaxed and informal with lots of character and style. Four light and spacious en-suite bedrooms (two ground floor) with either... more
- Book any 2 consecutive nights bed and breakfast - Sunday to Thursday - and get a 3rd for just £50. Plus you can also tag on an extra night to a weekend stay (Friday & Saturday) by arrangement for just £50. Valid between 1.11.2016 and 21.3.2017 (excluding Christmas and New Year and based on availability).
School Road, Aylmerton, Holt 171.2 miles away
Felbrigg Lodge offers Private suites set in the mature landscaped grounds nested around the restaurant, with service delivered by people who really care, in this unspoilt corner of beautiful North Norfolk.Arguably one of the best locations in... more
- Felbrigg Lodge Hotel has 12 Luxury En-Suite Rooms, Ten are located within the grounds and two are in the main building ,all offer a high degree of privacy and tranquility. The Hotel also has a Restaurant , Indoor Heated swimming pool Sauna, hot tub. 2 Night Stay Sun-Thurs With 2 Course Evening Dinner From £159.00 Per Person Tel 01263837588 Excludes 24th Dec 201-3rd Jan 2017/ 14th Feb
Healey, Ripon 173.1 miles away
When the bedrooms boast window seats and south-facing prospects, you know you’re in for a beautiful scenic experience. Firs Farm, a grade II property set in a peaceful and picturesque spot in North Yorkshire, makes the most of its location in... more
- Stay for three nights and only pay for two until the end of February 2017.
The Old Town Hall, Leyburn 178.6 miles away
Welcome to The Old Town Hall where guests can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing stay in the stunning countryside of Wensleydale in the Yorkshire Dales. Redmire is ideally positioned between Leyburn and Aysgarth Falls. Three luxury rooms, all with... more
- Stay 3 consecutive nights for the price of 2 between 1st November 2016 and 21st December 2016, or between 3rd January 2017 and 30th March 2017* (Excluding Friday & Saturday nights) Single Occupancy discount N/A To book please phone The Old Town Hall and quote "3 for 2BF" when booking *excludes on line bookings
Glenhead, Orchard lane, Goathland, Whitby 195.7 miles away
Eighteen97 B&B is the only 5 star, Gold Award and Breakfast Award rated guesthouse situated in the stunning North Yorkshire Moors National Park village of Goathland near Whitby. We are proud winners of both the Visit England Rose Award and Trip... more
- Banish the Winter blues and relax in your 5 star haven. Enjoy a very special Winter Warmer Weekend rate, saving at least £20 per stay. Valid on a 2 night stay commencing on a Friday only. Direct bookings only.
Shotton Grange, Blagdon, Great North Road, Seaton Burn, Newcastle upon Tyne 232.4 miles away
The Grange a beautiful Grade II listed Georgian country house located on the Blagdon Estate, the seat of the Ridley family for over 300 years. Conveniently located at the gateway to Northumberland and yet only 15 minutes from the vibrant city of... more
- Although The Grange B&B will only be 3 years old in 2017, Shotton Grange, the house will be 200 years old in 2017. To celebrate we are offering a three night stay for £200. A saving of over £100. (special event weekends are excluded) Book direct with us by 31st January 2017 to get tis exclusive offer that is available throughout 2017. You MUST book by 31st January to benefit from this offer.
5 Castle Terrace, Warkworth, Alnwick 250.8 miles away
Roxbro House, nestled in the medieval village of Warworth in Northumberland opposite its 12th century castle, ups the standard of an ordinary B&B. The pretty stone exterior belies its rather plush sensibilities, which feels more grand country pile... more
- For an amazing 50% discount you can stay in “ANY" of our rooms for a minimum of 2 nights and enjoy our award winning breakfast each morning, and complimentary cheese and wine each evening. The offer is available to purchase now and is valid for stays between November 1st 2016 and March 31st 2017 Sunday - Thursday. Friday and Saturdays are available to book, however they are not included.
To view the icons please zoom in