About Britain's Finest
Our dedicated editorial team have handpicked the very best accommodation, places to visit and restaurants in the UK.
We believe that what sets Britain’s Finest apart from other travel websites is our emphasis on:
- Strict Selection Criteria: our editorial team have focused on identifying places that have distinctive character, excellent standards and that are usually independently owned and managed.
- Excellent Content: each entry on our website has comprehensive info with a description, facilities, photos, video and recommendations.
- Direct Website Links: we provide website link to each place, so that you can find out further information and deal directly with the property to ensure that you obtain the best price.
- Special Offers: we have collated hundreds of Special Offers available only by booking direct, many of which are exclusive to Britain's Finest, allowing you to access the best deals available.
- Editors' Picks: our editorial team have generated a significant number of editors' picks, such as 'top 10 bling spa treatments' to provide you with inspiration...
- Classsifications/Facilities: we have rigorously organized the information so that you can search be Classifaction/Facility such as for Dog Friendly Hotels or Coastal Accommodation.
- Diverse Subjects: unlike many other websites, Britain's Finest does not solely focus on accommodation, but allows you to easily identify places to visit and eat in nearby your accommodation.
- App & Hardcopy Maps: We have iPhone, iPad and Android Apps which can be downloaded for free and we also publish hardcopy map guides for hotes, small hotels and bed & breakfast.
We hope that Britain’s Finest proves the key to many memorable trips.
Britain's Finest, is owned and run by the specialist internet publishers Tomorrow's Guides. Please see www.tomorrows.co.uk for more details.
We welcome any feedback or ideas of how we might improve our website and maps – firstname.lastname@example.org