About Britain's Finest
Here at BritainsFinest.co.uk, we have hand-picked the very best accommodation, places to visit and restaurants in the UK. We believe that what sets BritainsFinest.co.uk apart from other travel websites is our emphasis on:
- Strict selection criteria: our editorial team are focused on identifying places that have distinctive character, excellent standards and that are usually independently owned and managed.
- Special Offers: we have collated hundreds of Special Offers available only by booking direct, many of which are exclusive to Britain's Finest, allowing you to access the best deals available.
- Editors' Picks: our editorial team have posted their recommendations on the best places to stay and visit, presented in an easy to read "top 10" format, for inspiration!
- Search criteria: we have rigorously organized the information so that you can search be Classifaction/Facility such as for Dog Friendly Hotels or Coastal Accommodation.
- Things to do: unlike many other websites, we do not solely focus on accommodation; we also want you to also easily find places to visit and eat in.
We hope that Britain’s Finest proves the key to many memorable trips.
For property owners: BritainsFinest.co.uk is trusted by over 4m people per year to make decisions about where to stay and what to do, making it the leading specialist website for luxury hotels, spas, bed and breakfasts, holiday cottages, visitor attractions, golf courses and restaurants in the UK. If you are interested in adding your property, please fill out the form on the Join Us page.
"We have certainly had a positive experience with Britain's Finest - it has driven a good number of referrals to our website and the paid listings have increased this traffic thus far. From a personal perspective I would say that I really appreciate how simple and straightforward it has been to update our listing and special offers, and have always found the Britain's Finest team to be friendly and helpful!" Lucy Buckland, The West Bay Club, Isle of Wight
We welcome any feedback or ideas of how we might improve our website and maps – firstname.lastname@example.org